Be honest... Who is wearing an Adult Diaper to the LSAT?

User avatar
kazu
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: Be honest... Who is wearing an Adult Diaper to the LSAT?

Postby kazu » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:48 am

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Ummm...whatever works for you? I think I'd be more distracted if I had to go right there and then sit in my own pee for 2 hours or something... Not to mention there are people around you while that happens. Don't even want to think about #2.... ewewewewew.

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: Be honest... Who is wearing an Adult Diaper to the LSAT?

Postby ResolutePear » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:06 am

No need for a diaper. Just make sure you get your shit packed tight before going to take the LSAT.

If you have no partner that morning, arrive to the LSAT early in hopes of doing this in the restroom beforehand with a fellow LSAT taker.

/thread.

User avatar
mynjb26
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:32 pm

Re: Be honest... Who is wearing an Adult Diaper to the LSAT?

Postby mynjb26 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:52 pm

I don't believe I've laughed this hard while reading in my entire life!!! Wow...

xyzzzzzzzz
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:28 pm

Re: Be honest... Who is wearing an Adult Diaper to the LSAT?

Postby xyzzzzzzzz » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:43 pm

this actually makes sense for someone who can't give up coffee and has to pee every 20 minutes. I mean it is either give up coffee and feel tired or wear a diaper.

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Be honest... Who is wearing an Adult Diaper to the LSAT?

Postby 09042014 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:46 pm

Just shit in the hallway. You'll lose 2 minutes.

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Be honest... Who is wearing an Adult Diaper to the LSAT?

Postby 09042014 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:46 pm

Seriously though, no fluids before the test, and pepto bismal before and during break.

User avatar
savagedm
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:51 am

Re: Be honest... Who is wearing an Adult Diaper to the LSAT?

Postby savagedm » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:49 pm

Desert Fox wrote:Seriously though, no fluids before the test, and pepto bismal before and during break.


no coffee before the test especially, the caffeine rush fucks with you.

User avatar
OrdinarilySkilled
Posts: 266
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:22 am

Re: Be honest... Who is wearing an Adult Diaper to the LSAT?

Postby OrdinarilySkilled » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:49 pm

Just go during LG. I went after the third game and had plenty of time to do the last game, although I managed to misbubble it.

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Be honest... Who is wearing an Adult Diaper to the LSAT?

Postby 09042014 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:56 pm

savagedm wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:Seriously though, no fluids before the test, and pepto bismal before and during break.


no coffee before the test especially, the caffeine rush fucks with you.


IMO if you drank coffee before PT's do it on test day too.

User avatar
savagedm
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:51 am

Re: Be honest... Who is wearing an Adult Diaper to the LSAT?

Postby savagedm » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
savagedm wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:Seriously though, no fluids before the test, and pepto bismal before and during break.


no coffee before the test especially, the caffeine rush fucks with you.


IMO if you drank coffee before PT's do it on test day too.


Yeah but I noticed that coffee almost always led to a point drain due to the jitters. After that I had other friends test it while they were doing PTs without telling them why just to see if it has a common effect. Sure enough...

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Be honest... Who is wearing an Adult Diaper to the LSAT?

Postby 09042014 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:03 pm

savagedm wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
savagedm wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:Seriously though, no fluids before the test, and pepto bismal before and during break.


no coffee before the test especially, the caffeine rush fucks with you.


IMO if you drank coffee before PT's do it on test day too.


Yeah but I noticed that coffee almost always led to a point drain due to the jitters. After that I had other friends test it while they were doing PTs without telling them why just to see if it has a common effect. Sure enough...


Caffeine makes you piss no doubt, it's a medical fact. However those who drink a lot of coffee stop experiencing it because their bodies get used to it.

Caffeine stimulates your mind. If you are used to it, you may do worse without it.

User avatar
savagedm
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:51 am

Re: Be honest... Who is wearing an Adult Diaper to the LSAT?

Postby savagedm » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:05 pm

Desert Fox wrote:Caffeine makes you piss no doubt, it's a medical fact. However those who drink a lot of coffee stop experiencing it because their bodies get used to it.

Caffeine stimulates your mind. If you are used to it, you may do worse without it.


The problem is that most people don't bother to test if they do better with or without it. So it is valid to bring it up so they recognize the need to test all conditions they test under in different ways to find what works best for them (within the bounds of test day rules)

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Be honest... Who is wearing an Adult Diaper to the LSAT?

Postby 09042014 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:07 pm

savagedm wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:Caffeine makes you piss no doubt, it's a medical fact. However those who drink a lot of coffee stop experiencing it because their bodies get used to it.

Caffeine stimulates your mind. If you are used to it, you may do worse without it.


The problem is that most people don't bother to test if they do better with or without it. So it is valid to bring it up so they recognize the need to test all conditions they test under in different ways to find what works best for them (within the bounds of test day rules)


I might agree, but they shouldn't change up what was working for them on test day. If they want to test it out now, they should. But stopping on test day isn't an experiment it's a gamble.

User avatar
savagedm
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:51 am

Re: Be honest... Who is wearing an Adult Diaper to the LSAT?

Postby savagedm » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:08 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
savagedm wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:Caffeine makes you piss no doubt, it's a medical fact. However those who drink a lot of coffee stop experiencing it because their bodies get used to it.

Caffeine stimulates your mind. If you are used to it, you may do worse without it.


The problem is that most people don't bother to test if they do better with or without it. So it is valid to bring it up so they recognize the need to test all conditions they test under in different ways to find what works best for them (within the bounds of test day rules)


I might agree, but they shouldn't change up what was working for them on test day. If they want to test it out now, they should. But stopping on test day isn't an experiment it's a gamble.


Yeah, but that part should be a give-in, go with what's been working. However, it is still good to do some experimenting with the curiosity of an 18 year old college girl in the meantime.


dakatz
Posts: 2460
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:19 pm

Re: Be honest... Who is wearing an Adult Diaper to the LSAT?

Postby dakatz » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Just hold it in, kiddies. Make sure to go before test starts. You aren't babies, though some of you apparently want to act as such. You are adults, so suck it up and make your way through the test. It goes by insanely fast anyway. I have serious doubts about one's ability to succeed in law school, if he/she can't handle the pressure of the LSAT.

UFLevinHopeful
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:02 pm

Re: Be honest... Who is wearing an Adult Diaper to the LSAT?

Postby UFLevinHopeful » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:43 pm

dakatz wrote:Just hold it in, kiddies. Make sure to go before test starts. You aren't babies, though some of you apparently want to act as such. You are adults, so suck it up and make your way through the test. It goes by insanely fast anyway. I have serious doubts about one's ability to succeed in law school, if he/she can't handle the pressure of the LSAT.



It's the pressure on my bladder that I'm worried about! :lol:




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bcapace, dontsaywhatyoumean, harveybirdman502 and 17 guests