Report a Testing Center? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
JDMatlock

New

Re: Report a Testing Center?

Post by JDMatlock » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:05 pm

This is a late reply, but I hope it provides some comfort in your decision.

An objective complaint stating the testing conditions with respect to how it would affect future test takers is completely acceptable. Friends of my own have taken the LSAT in Seoul and they describe similar situations. The LSAC shows discretion in regard to ethical bounds and does not forward a formal complaint. It would be to their discretion whether or not to adhere to complaints about a specific testing center and provide a response to protect future test takers.

With that said, I again emphasize that making an objective and diplomatic complaint will not harm you. You may be inclined to take the LSAT a second time if you are unhappy with your score. A second go at the LSAT may or may not look bad depending on the admissions officer reviewing your application. The issue of inadequate testing environment and second LSAT scores is not black and white. In an interview they may be interested in hearing of the less-than-desirable testing conditions, thus making you a more interesting applicant in the long run due to your further experience.

Long winded thoughts aside. I wish you luck.

malfurion

Bronze

Re: Report a Testing Center?

Post by malfurion » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:07 pm

Pretty sure OP has been through all three years of law school since starting this thread...

shoop

Bronze

Re:

Post by shoop » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:10 am

NewHere wrote:
What good does complaining do?
If they receive enough complaints, they will choose a different location for the test next time. It helps future test takers.
Fuck future test takers.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”