Test Centers Unavailable? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
fidesverita

Bronze

Test Centers Unavailable?

Post by fidesverita » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:07 pm

I made the mistake of registering for the LSAT late since I was out of the country for a long time. I'm trying to sign up for the Los Angeles area, but everything is filled up (so it seems online). Is there any way to check the nearest available locations? I find the LSAC's website very difficult to use, as you have to enter individual zipcodes (and they only list what's UNavailable rather than what is still open)

Has anyone ever been put on the waitlist? What are the chances of being able to take the test next month if I am on the waitlits, and will they assign you to a location nearby (or put me in a random location)? :cry:

Mr. Matlock

Silver

Re: Test Centers Unavailable?

Post by Mr. Matlock » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:12 pm

fidesverita wrote:I made the mistake of registering for the LSAT late since I was out of the country for a long time. I'm trying to sign up for the Los Angeles area, but everything is filled up (so it seems online). Is there any way to check the nearest available locations? I find the LSAC's website very difficult to use, as you have to enter individual zipcodes (and they only list what's UNavailable rather than what is still open)

Has anyone ever been put on the waitlist? What are the chances of being able to take the test next month if I am on the waitlits, and will they assign you to a location nearby (or put me in a random location)? :cry:
I'm confused. You only need to insert the zip code of your home address. When I registered for September it only listed the schools that were available. If it's giving you the unavailable list, write them in this thread and we can go from there. As an already registered test taker, it won't let me go in to check the sites... unless I want to change. (I ain't givin' up my seat! :mrgreen: )

Sequoia90

New

Re: Test Centers Unavailable?

Post by Sequoia90 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:29 pm

fidesverita wrote:I made the mistake of registering for the LSAT late since I was out of the country for a long time. I'm trying to sign up for the Los Angeles area, but everything is filled up (so it seems online). Is there any way to check the nearest available locations? I find the LSAC's website very difficult to use, as you have to enter individual zipcodes (and they only list what's UNavailable rather than what is still open)

I'm in the same boat, but in DC. I called LSAC and they guaranteed a spot would open up 10 days before the test. If you want extra assurance, just call em up.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”