Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

justiniancav
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 11:21 pm

Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

Postby justiniancav » Mon May 25, 2009 1:09 pm

I see some of you talking about having 50+ LSAT practice tests, where do you get all of these? The only one I know of is the LSAT SuperPrep Test Booklet. Thanks.


User avatar
casper13
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:03 am

Re: Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

Postby casper13 » Mon May 25, 2009 1:16 pm

Amazon as they usually have 4 for 3 with the PT's

VeritasVII
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:07 pm

Re: Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

Postby VeritasVII » Mon May 25, 2009 1:20 pm

...
...
...
...
thepiratebay.org ...... :wink:

User avatar
cameronfraser88
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:24 am

Re: Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

Postby cameronfraser88 » Mon May 25, 2009 1:23 pm

Yeah thepiratebay is where you can get them up to PT 45, but I can't find any past that.

User avatar
idiothek
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:18 pm

Re: Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

Postby idiothek » Mon May 25, 2009 2:42 pm

VeritasVII wrote:...
...
...
...
thepiratebay.org ...... :wink:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmQFcVR6vEs

02082010
Posts: 2034
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:10 pm

Re: Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

Postby 02082010 » Mon May 25, 2009 3:02 pm

What are the most recent PTs available and where can they be purchased?

Edit: I'd be happy with PTs that contain the comparative RC passages.

de5igual
Posts: 1463
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:52 pm

Re: Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

Postby de5igual » Mon May 25, 2009 3:05 pm

hopefulundergrad wrote:What are the most recent PTs available and where can they be purchased?

Edit: I'd be happy with PTs that contain the comparative RC passages.


LSAC or amazon/barnes and noble

LSAC has PT56 while no one else does

msweenz
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:53 pm

Re: Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

Postby msweenz » Mon May 25, 2009 3:23 pm

f0bolous wrote:
hopefulundergrad wrote:What are the most recent PTs available and where can they be purchased?

Edit: I'd be happy with PTs that contain the comparative RC passages.


LSAC or amazon/barnes and noble

LSAC has PT56 while no one else does


Amazon has PT56 actually. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw_1_ ... t+preptest

I bought all my PTs (the three 10 Actuals and PTs 40-56) through Amazon. By far the best deal with the 4 for 3.

de5igual
Posts: 1463
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:52 pm

Re: Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

Postby de5igual » Mon May 25, 2009 3:25 pm

msweenz wrote:
f0bolous wrote:
hopefulundergrad wrote:What are the most recent PTs available and where can they be purchased?

Edit: I'd be happy with PTs that contain the comparative RC passages.


LSAC or amazon/barnes and noble

LSAC has PT56 while no one else does


Amazon has PT56 actually. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw_1_ ... t+preptest

I bought all my PTs (the three 10 Actuals and PTs 40-56) through Amazon. By far the best deal with the 4 for 3.


it says not in stock

msweenz
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:53 pm

Re: Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

Postby msweenz » Mon May 25, 2009 4:05 pm

f0bolous wrote:
msweenz wrote:
f0bolous wrote:
hopefulundergrad wrote:What are the most recent PTs available and where can they be purchased?

Edit: I'd be happy with PTs that contain the comparative RC passages.


LSAC or amazon/barnes and noble

LSAC has PT56 while no one else does


Amazon has PT56 actually. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw_1_ ... t+preptest

I bought all my PTs (the three 10 Actuals and PTs 40-56) through Amazon. By far the best deal with the 4 for 3.


it says not in stock


Haha my bad. Clearly didn't read the page before I posted. I apologize.
Last edited by msweenz on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
notesFROMunderground
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:28 pm

Re: Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

Postby notesFROMunderground » Mon May 25, 2009 7:12 pm

Anyone know where to find a torrent for the Reading Comp Bible?

User avatar
vasiok
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:07 pm

Re: Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

Postby vasiok » Mon May 25, 2009 7:25 pm

f0bolous wrote:LSAC has PT56 while no one else does


I bought PT56 from Amazon more then a month ago.

User avatar
lmb
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:21 pm

Re: Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

Postby lmb » Mon May 25, 2009 11:59 pm

You can get prep tests 29 through 45, free, at a UTexas website: https://webspace.utexas.edu/egk55/www/lsats/

This isn't a torrent -- these are all pdfs on the site, immediately downloadable.

User avatar
Olive
Posts: 1002
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:23 pm

Re: Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

Postby Olive » Tue May 26, 2009 12:29 am

lmb wrote:You can get prep tests 29 through 45, free, at a UTexas website: https://webspace.utexas.edu/egk55/www/lsats/

This isn't a torrent -- these are all pdfs on the site, immediately downloadable.


Oh my, this is quite excellent. Thank you very much! = )

freewheelin
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 9:27 am

Re: Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

Postby freewheelin » Tue May 26, 2009 11:40 am

does anyone know where i can find a list of the numbered prep tests and the corresponding dates that they were administered? i tried searching the forum and couldn't find it.

User avatar
lmb
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:21 pm

Re: Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

Postby lmb » Tue May 26, 2009 1:02 pm

freewheelin wrote:does anyone know where i can find a list of the numbered prep tests and the corresponding dates that they were administered? i tried searching the forum and couldn't find it.

go here: http://www.powerscore.com/lsat/help/pub_ident.cfm

freewheelin
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 9:27 am

Re: Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

Postby freewheelin » Tue May 26, 2009 1:51 pm

awesome, thanks

User avatar
bumblebeetoona
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:11 pm

Re: Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

Postby bumblebeetoona » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:38 pm

I'm interested in buying tests 46-56. If anybody has these for sale, please PM me. I don't have the $100 plus shipping it will cost to buy them from Amazon - I'll be glad to purchase used instead.

User avatar
im_blue
Posts: 3276
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:53 am

Re: Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

Postby im_blue » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:29 pm

bumblebeetoona wrote:I'm interested in buying tests 46-56. If anybody has these for sale, please PM me. I don't have the $100 plus shipping it will cost to buy them from Amazon - I'll be glad to purchase used instead.


I think most of them are 4-for-3 on Amazon, so you should get a couple free if you buy 9, which would cost $72 + free shipping.

User avatar
bumblebeetoona
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:11 pm

Re: Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

Postby bumblebeetoona » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:38 pm

im_blue wrote:
bumblebeetoona wrote:I'm interested in buying tests 46-56. If anybody has these for sale, please PM me. I don't have the $100 plus shipping it will cost to buy them from Amazon - I'll be glad to purchase used instead.


I think most of them are 4-for-3 on Amazon, so you should get a couple free if you buy 9, which would cost $72 + free shipping.


Thanks, but I did the math and I can't swing it. I want to buy all 11 and I don't have nearly that much money. I've already spent several hundred dollars on materials.

LSHPFL10
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 10:12 am

Re: Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

Postby LSHPFL10 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:03 am

Wow, is that U Texas website actually legit?

Hard to believe...

ace0260
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 12:58 am

Re: Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

Postby ace0260 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:08 am

It looks legit. anyone else confirm?

anywhere else to access other PTs online?

User avatar
evilxs
Posts: 390
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:21 pm

Re: Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

Postby evilxs » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:23 am

Legit like are they the real tests? I can confirm that on the ones I already have purchased. Legit as in legal? Hell no LOL

User avatar
evilxs
Posts: 390
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:21 pm

Re: Where is the best place to obtain LSAT practice tests?

Postby evilxs » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:40 am

Preptests 29-38 are legit. Now realize I just scanned the first few questions of each and compared with my book. I imagine all of those are legit. I recognize the questions on some of the others, but don't want to screw around with finding each individual test. I've got lsat stuff everywhere around here.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], batlaw, dontsaywhatyoumean, Greenteachurro, neptunian, nimbus cloud and 16 guests