Pithypike's Complete LSAT Study Guide Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
A.Taarabt7

Bronze

Re: Pithypike's Complete LSAT Study Guide

Post by A.Taarabt7 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:40 am

NoodleyOne wrote:Consensus is that it is still helpful, although MLSAT and the Cambridge bundle are more popular now instead of Powerscore and Kaplan Mastery respectively.
ok got ya, so far I have the Powerscore bibles (LG,LR), planning on going to Barnes & Nobles tmrw to get the Manhattan RC, anything else I should get? Powerscore bibles still ok to use?

az279

New

Post by az279 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:44 pm

Is there a guide that groups LR test questions according to the Powerscore system?

VUSisterRayVU

Bronze

Post by VUSisterRayVU » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:21 pm

az279 wrote:Is there a guide that groups LR test questions according to the Powerscore system?
Cambridge books do

abcde12345

Bronze

Post by abcde12345 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:56 pm

I have a few questions about this method:

First, I have a question about whether or not I should even do this method. (Please see my thread here: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 6&t=190982

Second, I don't understand his LG guide for month 1. Am I supposed to do and repeat every game from every preptest? Or only games from certain preptests (say, 1-45)?

Third, how does the LG repeat work? If I'm doing 3 new games plus repeating 3 games daily, won't I have a ton of repeats stocked up? Won't this mean I'm still repeating basic linear games although I might be on, say, grouping games? Is this "OK" (is this factored into the plan)?

Fourth, I hear some people saying that the Kaplan book is unnecessary and I could just use Cambridge and Manhattan. I see that Cambridge offers LR packets divided by the LRB classification system. These only contain questions from pt's 1-38. Are they still ideal? And would Manhattan materials be irrelevant, since I've learned the Bibles methods?

VUSisterRayVU

Bronze

Post by VUSisterRayVU » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:29 pm

abcde12345 wrote:I have a few questions about this method:

First, I have a question about whether or not I should even do this method. (Please see my thread here: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 6&t=190982

Second, I don't understand his LG guide for month 1. Am I supposed to do and repeat every game from every preptest? Or only games from certain preptests (say, 1-45)?

Third, how does the LG repeat work? If I'm doing 3 new games plus repeating 3 games daily, won't I have a ton of repeats stocked up? Won't this mean I'm still repeating basic linear games although I might be on, say, grouping games? Is this "OK" (is this factored into the plan)?

Fourth, I hear some people saying that the Kaplan book is unnecessary and I could just use Cambridge and Manhattan. I see that Cambridge offers LR packets divided by the LRB classification system. These only contain questions from pt's 1-38. Are they still ideal? And would Manhattan materials be irrelevant, since I've learned the Bibles methods?
1. Why wouldn't you do it? This has worked for people over the years and the Bibles are still TCR even if MLSAT is another resource.

2. You do every game from that month and repeat them like 3 days later. IIRC, it's doing maybe 3-5 games a day. You repeat those games from that month in the same month.

3. See 2.

5. It's up to you. You can sacrifice Kaplan for Cambridge packets.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

abcde12345

Bronze

Post by abcde12345 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:18 pm

VUSisterRayVU wrote:

1. Why wouldn't you do it? This has worked for people over the years and the Bibles are still TCR even if MLSAT is another resource.

2. You do every game from that month and repeat them like 3 days later. IIRC, it's doing maybe 3-5 games a day. You repeat those games from that month in the same month.

3. See 2.

Thank you for your help. As for your response to 1., please see my post (http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 6&t=190982) about my reasons. I would appreciate some advice about this.

As for 2., should I just do through PT 44? For LG and LR?

VUSisterRayVU

Bronze

Post by VUSisterRayVU » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:02 pm

abcde12345 wrote:
VUSisterRayVU wrote:

3. See 2.

Thank you for your help. As for your response to 1., please see my post (http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 6&t=190982) about my reasons. I would appreciate some advice about this.

1. It doesn't matter. Follow Piithy. Use MLSAT or the LGB. It doesn't really matter though I liked MLSAT a bit better.

2. Again, it doesn't matter if you do through 44 or 35. You need to do enough that you can have the Qs and patterns down. Save like 10-20 recent tests for PT in Sept and you're fine, brother.

abcde12345

Bronze

Post by abcde12345 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:51 pm

VUSisterRayVU wrote:
abcde12345 wrote:
VUSisterRayVU wrote:

3. See 2.

1. It doesn't matter. Follow Piithy. Use MLSAT or the LGB. It doesn't really matter though I liked MLSAT a bit better.

2. Again, it doesn't matter if you do through 44 or 35. You need to do enough that you can have the Qs and patterns down. Save like 10-20 recent tests for PT in Sept and you're fine, brother.
Thanks again for your help.

VUSisterRayVU

Bronze

Post by VUSisterRayVU » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:03 pm

abcde12345 wrote:
VUSisterRayVU wrote:
abcde12345 wrote: Thanks again for your help.
No problem, best of luck brother.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

perplexedconfused

New

Post by perplexedconfused » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:00 pm

Hi All -

I am prepping my study guide, following Pithypike's study guide, and went through all of the LG's needed for month one. Since it took me FOREVER to compile this list by category, while going through the back of the LGB, I thought I would share. Here is the list of LG for month 1 (I am sure someone already did this and posted, but I did not look through all 18 pages):

Basic Linear – Balanced:
1. PT 18, Game #2: Basic Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates
2. PT 7, Game #1: Basic Linear: Balanced
3. PT 11, Game #2: Basic Linear: Balanced
4. PT 12, Game #1: Basic Linear: Balanced, Identify the Possibilities
5. PT 13, Game #2: Basic Linear: Balanced
6. PT 15, Game #1: Basic Linear: Balanced
7. PT 17, Game #1: Basic Linear: Balanced
8. SuperPrep Test A, Game #1: Basic Linear: Balanced
9. PT 19, Game #1: Basic Linear: Balanced
10. PT 23, Game #1: Basic Linear: Balanced
11. PT 24, Game #2: Basic Linear: Balanced
12. PT 26, Game #2: Basic Linear: Balanced
13. PT 27, Game #1: Basic Linear: Balanced
14. PT 28, Game #1: Basic Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates
15. PT 29, Game #3: Basic Linear: Balanced
16. PT 30, Game #4: Basic Linear: Balanced
17. PT 32, Game #3: Basic Linear: Balanced
18. PT 34, Game #3: Basic Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates
19. PT 35, Game #4: Basic Linear: Balanced-Moving, single Unfixed 2-1-1-1-1-1-0 Numerical Distribution
20. PT 40: Game #1: Basic Linear: Balanced
21. PT 41: Game #1: Basic Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates
22. PT 42: Game #2: Basic Linear: Balanced
23. PT 43: Game #1: Basic Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates (4)

Basic Linear – Overloaded:
1. PT 10, Game #2: Basic Linear: Unbalanced, Overloaded, Numerical Distribution, Identify the Possibilities
2. PT 21, Game #2: Basic Linear: Unbalanced, Overloaded
3. The Official LSAT PT with Explanations, Game #1: Basic Linear: Unbalanced, Overloaded, Numerical Distribution
4. PT 29, Game #4: Basic Linear: Unbalanced, Overloaded, Numerical Distribution
5. PT 34, Game #3: Basic Linear: Unbalanced, Overloaded, Identify the Possibilities

Basic Linear – Underfunded:
1. PT 15: Game #3: Unbalanced: Underfunded, Numerical Distribution
2. PT 31, Game #3: Unbalanced: Underfunded, Identify the Templates
3. PT 34, Game #1: Unbalanced: Underfunded, Identify the Templates
4. PT 44, Game #1: Unbalanced: Underfunded, Numerical Distribution

Advanced Linear – Balanced
1. PT 7, Game #2: Advanced Linear: Balanced
2. PT 8, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Balanced
3. PT 14, Game #2: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates
4. PT 16, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates
5. PT 17, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Possibilities
6. SuperPrep Test A, Game #2: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates
7. SuperPrep Test A, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Balanced
8. PT 19, Game 2: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Numerical Distribution, Identify the Templates
9. The Official LSAT PT with Explanations, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Possibilities
10. PT 22, Game #2: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates
11. PT 22, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Balanced
12. PT 24, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Balanced
13. PT 25, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Balanced
14. PT 26, Game #1: Advanced Linear: Balanced
15. PT 28, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Balanced
16. PT 28, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Possibilities
17. PT 30, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates
18. PT 36: Game #2: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Possibilities
19. PT 36, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Balanced
20. PT 36, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates
21. PT 37, Game #1: Advanced Linear: Balanced
22. PT 37, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Balanced
23. PT 37, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates
24. PT 38, Game #2: Advanced Linear: Balanced
25. PT 38, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates
26. PT 39, Game #1: Advanced Linear: Balanced
27. PT 41, Game #2: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Possibilities
28. PT 43, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Balanced
29. PT 44, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Balanced

Advanced Linear – Overloaded:
1. PT 14, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced: Overloaded
2. PT 17, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced: Overloaded
3. SuperPrep Test A, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced: Overloaded, Identify the Templates
4. SuperPrep Test C, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced: Overloaded, Numerical Distribution
5. PT 31, Game #1: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced: Overloaded, Numerical Distribution

Advanced Linear – Underfunded:
1. PT 16, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced, Underfunded
2. PT 20, Game #1: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced, Underfunded
3. PT 21, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced, Underfunded
4. PT 21, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced, Underfunded
5. PT 32, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced, Underfunded, Identify the Templates
6. PT 33, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced, Underfunded
7. PT 35, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced, Underfunded
8. PT 44, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced, Underfunded, Numerical Distribution

I hope this helped someone. Happy studying!! :D

arcanecircle

New

Post by arcanecircle » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Sorry can someone clarify: Is Manhattan used for drilling/methods while Cambridge is used for practice material grouped by type? I've used the bibles personally, they were good when I was starting out with a low diagnostic. MSLAT markets itself as appealing to someone with a 170+ in mind, so I'm wondering how that comes across in its methods. How does their RC stack up?

NoodleyOne

Gold

Post by NoodleyOne » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:47 am

Mlsat is totally credited for games, LR, and RC. I prefer it over the bibles.

griffin.811

Bronze

Post by griffin.811 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:49 am

NoodleyOne wrote:Mlsat is totally credited for games, LR, and RC. I prefer it over the bibles.
Agreed! Have both, but MLSAT is more practical in my opinion.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Lawyerdreamz222

New

Post by Lawyerdreamz222 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Do you have any write-ups for LSAT retake study guides for this short time frame (1-month) from now before the December LSAT?

NoodleyOne

Gold

Post by NoodleyOne » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:59 pm

Lawyerdreamz222 wrote:Do you have any write-ups for LSAT retake study guides for this short time frame (1-month) from now before the December LSAT?
Might be able to get something from lsatblog.com

LSAT Blog

Silver

Post by LSAT Blog » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:28 pm

Thanks for the shout-out, NoodleyOne, but it's actually http://lsatblog.blogspot.com

Schedules here:
http://lsatblog.blogspot.com/p/month-ls ... plans.html

Kurry Kid

New

Post by Kurry Kid » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:05 pm

Hi, guys. I know that pithypike suggests making 3 copies of each logic game from the practice tests, but how about the logic reasoning and reading comprehension? Would it just be one copy? If so, I might just write in the book...

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

John_rizzy_rawls

Gold

Post by John_rizzy_rawls » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:25 pm

perplexedconfused wrote:Hi All -

I am prepping my study guide, following Pithypike's study guide, and went through all of the LG's needed for month one. Since it took me FOREVER to compile this list by category, while going through the back of the LGB, I thought I would share. Here is the list of LG for month 1 (I am sure someone already did this and posted, but I did not look through all 18 pages):

Basic Linear – Balanced:
1. PT 18, Game #2: Basic Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates
2. PT 7, Game #1: Basic Linear: Balanced
3. PT 11, Game #2: Basic Linear: Balanced
4. PT 12, Game #1: Basic Linear: Balanced, Identify the Possibilities
5. PT 13, Game #2: Basic Linear: Balanced
6. PT 15, Game #1: Basic Linear: Balanced
7. PT 17, Game #1: Basic Linear: Balanced
8. SuperPrep Test A, Game #1: Basic Linear: Balanced
9. PT 19, Game #1: Basic Linear: Balanced
10. PT 23, Game #1: Basic Linear: Balanced
11. PT 24, Game #2: Basic Linear: Balanced
12. PT 26, Game #2: Basic Linear: Balanced
13. PT 27, Game #1: Basic Linear: Balanced
14. PT 28, Game #1: Basic Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates
15. PT 29, Game #3: Basic Linear: Balanced
16. PT 30, Game #4: Basic Linear: Balanced
17. PT 32, Game #3: Basic Linear: Balanced
18. PT 34, Game #3: Basic Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates
19. PT 35, Game #4: Basic Linear: Balanced-Moving, single Unfixed 2-1-1-1-1-1-0 Numerical Distribution
20. PT 40: Game #1: Basic Linear: Balanced
21. PT 41: Game #1: Basic Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates
22. PT 42: Game #2: Basic Linear: Balanced
23. PT 43: Game #1: Basic Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates (4)

Basic Linear – Overloaded:
1. PT 10, Game #2: Basic Linear: Unbalanced, Overloaded, Numerical Distribution, Identify the Possibilities
2. PT 21, Game #2: Basic Linear: Unbalanced, Overloaded
3. The Official LSAT PT with Explanations, Game #1: Basic Linear: Unbalanced, Overloaded, Numerical Distribution
4. PT 29, Game #4: Basic Linear: Unbalanced, Overloaded, Numerical Distribution
5. PT 34, Game #3: Basic Linear: Unbalanced, Overloaded, Identify the Possibilities

Basic Linear – Underfunded:
1. PT 15: Game #3: Unbalanced: Underfunded, Numerical Distribution
2. PT 31, Game #3: Unbalanced: Underfunded, Identify the Templates
3. PT 34, Game #1: Unbalanced: Underfunded, Identify the Templates
4. PT 44, Game #1: Unbalanced: Underfunded, Numerical Distribution

Advanced Linear – Balanced
1. PT 7, Game #2: Advanced Linear: Balanced
2. PT 8, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Balanced
3. PT 14, Game #2: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates
4. PT 16, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates
5. PT 17, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Possibilities
6. SuperPrep Test A, Game #2: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates
7. SuperPrep Test A, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Balanced
8. PT 19, Game 2: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Numerical Distribution, Identify the Templates
9. The Official LSAT PT with Explanations, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Possibilities
10. PT 22, Game #2: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates
11. PT 22, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Balanced
12. PT 24, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Balanced
13. PT 25, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Balanced
14. PT 26, Game #1: Advanced Linear: Balanced
15. PT 28, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Balanced
16. PT 28, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Possibilities
17. PT 30, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates
18. PT 36: Game #2: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Possibilities
19. PT 36, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Balanced
20. PT 36, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates
21. PT 37, Game #1: Advanced Linear: Balanced
22. PT 37, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Balanced
23. PT 37, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates
24. PT 38, Game #2: Advanced Linear: Balanced
25. PT 38, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Templates
26. PT 39, Game #1: Advanced Linear: Balanced
27. PT 41, Game #2: Advanced Linear: Balanced, Identify the Possibilities
28. PT 43, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Balanced
29. PT 44, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Balanced

Advanced Linear – Overloaded:
1. PT 14, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced: Overloaded
2. PT 17, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced: Overloaded
3. SuperPrep Test A, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced: Overloaded, Identify the Templates
4. SuperPrep Test C, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced: Overloaded, Numerical Distribution
5. PT 31, Game #1: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced: Overloaded, Numerical Distribution

Advanced Linear – Underfunded:
1. PT 16, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced, Underfunded
2. PT 20, Game #1: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced, Underfunded
3. PT 21, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced, Underfunded
4. PT 21, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced, Underfunded
5. PT 32, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced, Underfunded, Identify the Templates
6. PT 33, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced, Underfunded
7. PT 35, Game #3: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced, Underfunded
8. PT 44, Game #4: Advanced Linear: Unbalanced, Underfunded, Numerical Distribution

I hope this helped someone. Happy studying!! :D
Humongous help. Thanks a bunch.

bdeans91

New

Post by bdeans91 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:07 am

What do you guys think of doing this prep regimen, but then adding another month of full testing as a final 4th month?

I don't feel entirely comfortable going into the exam only having written less than 15 full PTs. Also this would give me more leeway to do some 8-section exams and some exams in more distracting areas.

Br3v

Gold

Post by Br3v » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:36 pm

bdeans91 wrote:What do you guys think of doing this prep regimen, but then adding another month of full testing as a final 4th month?

I don't feel entirely comfortable going into the exam only having written less than 15 full PTs. Also this would give me more leeway to do some 8-section exams and some exams in more distracting areas.
Seems fine, you really want to incorporate as many timed PTs as possible.

Striderite3

New

Post by Striderite3 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:05 am

Has anyone developed a progress tracking sheet in Excel for pithy's study plan? Most of the Excel files I see out there are for people taking full practice tests (or at least full sections); but obviously you don't really do full sections until month three of pithy's study plan. I was wondering if there was something out there similar to but not nearly as robust as 3link's spreadhseet. Any help would be great!

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

bdeans91

New

Time Management on PithyPike's Plan

Post by bdeans91 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:32 pm

Okay so here goes nothing. I hope I don't get flamed for sounding like a wimp or anything, but PithyPike's plan so far has been VERY draining.

But I may be overdoing things.

I am having trouble with understanding how one can do all (or the majority) of the available LR questions and do 3 repeats of all the LGs in just a 2 months span?

For instance, I took the first 2 weeks of the first month to do all 3 repeats of the Balanced Linear games. In order to fit this in 2 weeks I realized that I would have to do up to 8 games some days. Now I have 10 days to do Advanced Linear, and in order to do all of them for 3 repeats it would take 12+ games per day (including repeats).

But PithyPike recommends doing 3 new and 3 repeat per day. It would be a breeze if that was all I had to do, at least compared to what I'm doing!!! How the hell can you do every game 3x by doing that few games per day?

For LR, in order to do all of the questions and spread the question types across the 2 months appropriately, some days you need to do 40-60 questions in a day. I looked at the total questions in my Cambridge books, divided them by how many days I have space for to do the questions of a certain type, and ended with that # of 40-60.

But PithyPike recommends doing 10 questions per sitting. I don't get how you can do a substantial # of the questions under those circumstances!!!

Then add in RC (if you have time for it) and you can be clocking some long days.

On top of this, having to read the LRB and LGB makes things even more intensive.

So here is my concern and where I could use some help:

(1) Am I overloading myself? Am I supposed to do all or almost all of the available LR questions for each type? Am I supposed to repeat every LG 3x, or only the ones I struggle on initially?

(2) If I am doing things properly, how the hell do you manage the load? Do you do 1 of each thing every day? I mean 5+ hours a day every day seems to be a bit too much.

(3) Also, when PithyPike says that you need to do 3x of each game, is he talking about within the month or by the end of the prep?

I kind of feel like the EASY part is going to be the days when I am doing full PTs, because I just have about 4 hours to set up and write, then review days. Seems much simpler than the earlier stage of learning all the game/question types.

LSAT Blog

Silver

Post by LSAT Blog » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:57 pm

It sounds to me like you're trying to do too much work in too short a time period, especially if you have other obligations. This will lead to burnout.

Many exams have been released since pithy's plan was first written. In my opinion, you don't need to complete all, or even the vast majority of, released LSAT exams in order to prep sufficiently. Using solely the exams from PrepTest 29 and up will give you more than enough prep material.

When are you taking the LSAT? June? Why not spread out the work over a longer time period? This way, you'll be able to spend less than 5 hours each day studying, and you won't feel like you're falling behind.

Or, if you need to study over a shorter period of time, just complete fewer questions of each type and focus more specifically on the questions that give you the most trouble.

bdeans91

New

Post by bdeans91 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:19 am

LSAT Blog wrote: When are you taking the LSAT? June? Why not spread out the work over a longer time period? This way, you'll be able to spend less than 5 hours each day studying, and you won't feel like you're falling behind.

Or, if you need to study over a shorter period of time, just complete fewer questions of each type and focus more specifically on the questions that give you the most trouble.
Bold seems like a good move ^

Thanks for your quick input

A.Taarabt7

Bronze

Post by A.Taarabt7 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:46 pm

solid thread

I read this entire thread the last few days. Starting my prep soon for retake in October

Will be doing hyrbid of this plan along with LSAT blog plan.

materials I will be using:
2004 edition of powerscore LR,LG bibles
2011 editions of Manhattan LR,RC and 2012 edition of LG
possibly will use Blueprint material as well

all the exams

Will aim to spend 4 hours a day drilling/relearning material for first few months

I need to master conditional logic, strengthen ,parallel and master RC/LG so I can miss -0/-1 on those 2 sections

then will PT in late July/August

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”