spanktheduck wrote:1) What score did you get?
canceled the first time (Oct), second time 170 (Dec)
2) What books did you use? (Kaplan, Powerscore LRB, Powerscore LGB, etc)
Powerscroe, LRB and LGB
3) What prep courses did you take (if any)? Full length, weekend?
4) How long did you study for, and under what conditions? (during school, during the summer, etc)
Prior to my canceled test probably about a month, maybe a month and a half, mainly during school. Tried to do at least fifteen hours a week. Also did a lot fair amount of test sections during class (outside of the 15 hours). For my retake I only took 2 preptests prior to the test.
5) How many preptests did you do?
6) What would you change if you were to do it again?
I would study for longer prior to my first test and not stress out about it as much on test day.
7) Any other misc comments/suggestions.
Do anything you need to relax prior to test day, take the week off, hang out with friends (soberly), etc... Do not freak out it will hurt you. I canceled my test because I was stressed out. My second test I was relaxed and did awesome. Also in case some are wondering my cold test at the beginning was 161.