You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
XtraordinaryMachine

New
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:30 am

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby XtraordinaryMachine » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:28 pm

You stop talking to people because you realize everything they say is invalid.

User avatar
blhblahblah

Bronze
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:54 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby blhblahblah » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:41 pm

Bless this thread

User avatar
lizzylove

New
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:51 am

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby lizzylove » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:00 am

blhblahblah wrote:Bless this thread

+1

User avatar
MC Southstar

Silver
Posts: 1192
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby MC Southstar » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:01 am

Some people still talk about the LSAT after they already matriculated. STOP IT.

User avatar
downing

Bronze
Posts: 278
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:03 am

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby downing » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:05 am

When you blow off engagements with friends, lovers, and family, because, you say, it is vitally necessary that you study as much as possible and see them as little as possible, lest Cooley becomes the only institution willing to mold your financial destiny.

nickbentley

Bronze
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby nickbentley » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:56 pm

SenatorMe wrote:You start dreaming about it


i'm obsessed

lparker

Bronze
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:14 am

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby lparker » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:12 pm

Funny. I do dream about it. And then as I was doing some practice questions I ran across one that theorized that dreams "clear out your memory." So, I hope LSAC is wrong about that theory. I really need my logic game dreams to stay in my brain.

PrincessLexiRae

New
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:17 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby PrincessLexiRae » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:16 pm

+198309384903248 :)

kazzmania

New
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby kazzmania » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:16 pm

you wonder what score rush limbaugh might get on the lsat.

User avatar
3|ink

Platinum
Posts: 7391
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby 3|ink » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:20 pm

kazzmania wrote:you wonder what score rush limbaugh might get on the lsat.


He would get the first 181.

User avatar
bleu

New
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:01 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby bleu » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:21 pm

you stop showering because its a waste of time, eating too becomes minimal.

User avatar
bleu

New
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:01 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby bleu » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:21 pm

you stop having sex with your girlfriend because you think she will steal your juices and make you weak.

User avatar
3|ink

Platinum
Posts: 7391
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby 3|ink » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:23 pm

bleu wrote:you stop having sex with your girlfriend because you think she will steal your juices and make you weak.


Image

Hedwig

Silver
Posts: 835
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:56 am

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby Hedwig » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:57 pm

You google certain facts from an LSAT problem in order to ascertain whether or not they're real "outside" LSAT World. For example, potatoes really do contain solanine.

User avatar
Balthy

Silver
Posts: 665
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby Balthy » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:11 pm

sophia.olive wrote:You join each major religion for a month to see if any of them help with your pt scores.



Haaa! I'm going to try this.

InsertCleverName

New
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:09 am

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby InsertCleverName » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:25 pm

I was reading a novel and saw a conditional statement and spent a minute pondering the implications of it and its contrapositive.

User avatar
3|ink

Platinum
Posts: 7391
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby 3|ink » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:34 pm

When you're on a forum posting in a 'You know you're..." thread.

Guilty as charged.

doublefocus4

New
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:05 am

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby doublefocus4 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:46 pm

Great thread.

User avatar
Day2Daze

New
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:18 am

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby Day2Daze » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:53 pm

when you take a LG section with you to a party in case its boring or you can sneak a 20 min study stint in the bathroom.

Gf caught me, I asked to borrow her blackberry when I was in the bathroom, when I gave it back she checked her internet history and found a fruitless (and endless) search for the LG answers to PT 38 *sigh

User avatar
DorianGray89

Bronze
Posts: 346
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:19 am

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby DorianGray89 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:30 pm

Day2Daze wrote:when you take a LG section with you to a party in case its boring or you can sneak a 20 min study stint in the bathroom.

Gf caught me, I asked to borrow her blackberry when I was in the bathroom, when I gave it back she checked her internet history and found a fruitless (and endless) search for the LG answers to PT 38 *sigh



Love it, def. doing this.

User avatar
Precessional

New
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby Precessional » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:59 pm

kazzmania wrote:you wonder what score rush limbaugh might get on the lsat.

I tried googling the scores of sitting Supreme Court Justices-- sadly, didn't come up with anything.

User avatar
Day2Daze

New
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:18 am

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby Day2Daze » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:00 pm

DorianGray89 wrote:
Day2Daze wrote:when you take a LG section with you to a party in case its boring or you can sneak a 20 min study stint in the bathroom.

Gf caught me, I asked to borrow her blackberry when I was in the bathroom, when I gave it back she checked her internet history and found a fruitless (and endless) search for the LG answers to PT 38 *sigh



Love it, def. doing this.



Okay....just make sure you take the answers to the problem set with you...or your own smartphone :P

blink

Bronze
Posts: 429
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:14 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby blink » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:23 pm

i CANT WAIT to start studyin for this thing!

Jarrett

New
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:30 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby Jarrett » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:03 am

You visualize a wheel diagram with 10 spokes at every weekly meeting at your job. :(

Durhamdude

New
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:09 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby Durhamdude » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

when you dream about mauve dinosaurs eating you in your sleep....



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests