You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Mauve Dinosaur
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:17 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby Mauve Dinosaur » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:22 am

The toy dinosaurs on your little cousin's shelf strike genuine terror in your heart.

User avatar
ProfitsProphets
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:02 am

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby ProfitsProphets » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:31 am

as you're driving you obsessively look for an acceptable lsat score on license plates (quickly turning away if it's not high enough): 7X2Y164 :roll:

User avatar
tonton
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:10 am

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby tonton » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:17 pm

crede wrote:a friends texts you asking how the girls are at the bar, and you answer "vulnerable to criticism"


hahahahaha!!!

User avatar
butchcassidy
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:33 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby butchcassidy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:00 pm

you're still having dreams about being late/missing the lsat. I'VE ALREADY TAKEN IT DAMNIT, LEAVE ME ALONE!

caminante
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:59 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby caminante » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:03 pm

The week before I took the LSAT I had a dream that I was in a full-body cast... and the only thing I was worried about was how I would bubble my answers in time :evil:

User avatar
Fianna13
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:05 am

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby Fianna13 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:24 pm

C

6lehderjets
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby 6lehderjets » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:02 pm

You start visiting TLS more than you visit ESPN.com

You start to diagram conditional statements you see on TV

User avatar
lulzalicious
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:17 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby lulzalicious » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:16 pm

you cancel the first date you'll have had in MONTHS because you really want to take a PT and see your new score after learning a new In/Out games technique and reading/practicing Daves RC tips.

User avatar
crumpetsandtea
Posts: 7156
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby crumpetsandtea » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:19 pm

lulzalicious wrote:you cancel the first date you'll have had in MONTHS because you really want to take a PT and see your new score after learning a new In/Out games technique and reading/practicing Daves RC tips.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=163134

User avatar
Kess
Posts: 394
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:26 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby Kess » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:20 am

For now, I have been having LSAT nightmares as I await my score. I am hoping and praying these will morph into sweet pleasant dreams over time...

User avatar
DonnaDraper
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:30 am

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby DonnaDraper » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Kess wrote:For now, I have been having LSAT nightmares as I await my score. I am hoping and praying these will morph into sweet pleasant dreams over time...


I have had dreams of scoring abysmally and dreams of getting my highest PT score. The dreams where I get my highest PT score are way worse, because it is so upsetting to wake up from that :(

xChiTowNx
Posts: 200
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:16 am

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby xChiTowNx » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:09 pm

You carry around things in Ziploc bags everywhere you go.... or i could just be really cheap.

Seneca
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby Seneca » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:13 pm

When dining at a restaurant, you notice your entree comes with a "soup or salad" and barely repress the urge to order both and inform management "soup or salad, but not both" would more accurately convey their meaning.

When you can't help but point out to everyone positing LG scenarios with elements lettered A-E that it has been years since LG variables were abbreviated to any of the first five letters of the alphabet, in order to avoid confusion with the letters representing answer choices.

notaznguy
Posts: 318
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:48 am

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby notaznguy » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:11 am

The day you realize that the LSAT is actually fun and enjoyable and that you'd rather do it all day everyday instead of your regular homework, you know you are obsessed with it.

That day has come for me. Today I despised taking notes and reading for my urban planning classes. But when it came to practice some logic games and logical reasoning questions, I smiled and felt really excited.

notaznguy
Posts: 318
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:48 am

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby notaznguy » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:12 am

Seneca wrote:When dining at a restaurant, you notice your entree comes with a "soup or salad" and barely repress the urge to order both and inform management "soup or salad, but not both" would more accurately convey their meaning.

When you can't help but point out to everyone positing LG scenarios with elements lettered A-E that it has been years since LG variables were abbreviated to any of the first five letters of the alphabet, in order to avoid confusion with the letters representing answer choices.


Waitress: Would you like some soup?

Me: Lady please, I can have ALL the soup.

User avatar
Kabuo
Posts: 1114
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:53 am

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby Kabuo » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:38 am

notaznguy wrote:The day you realize that the LSAT is actually fun and enjoyable and that you'd rather do it all day everyday instead of your regular homework, you know you are obsessed with it.

That day has come for me. Today I despised taking notes and reading for my urban planning classes. But when it came to practice some logic games and logical reasoning questions, I smiled and felt really excited.


If you have to retake, or ever end up taking more than ~45 full PTs, this will pass in a flash. One day, you'll wake up and hate it, be bored by it, and still be determined to kill it.

xChiTowNx
Posts: 200
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:16 am

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby xChiTowNx » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:06 pm

you're renaming songs on an ennio morricone album and when typing in a song title: "Dal Sex Appeal Al Primo Fellini," you start thinking about who can review the Hitchcock movie....

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby JamMasterJ » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Kabuo wrote:
notaznguy wrote:The day you realize that the LSAT is actually fun and enjoyable and that you'd rather do it all day everyday instead of your regular homework, you know you are obsessed with it.

That day has come for me. Today I despised taking notes and reading for my urban planning classes. But when it came to practice some logic games and logical reasoning questions, I smiled and felt really excited.


If you have to retake, or ever end up taking more than ~45 full PTs, this will pass in a flash. One day, you'll wake up and hate it, be bored by it, and still be determined to kill it.

this is how I was. I really hope I did #6ish days

User avatar
Ohiobumpkin
Posts: 465
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:50 am

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby Ohiobumpkin » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:13 pm

You start scoring lower on your PTs because of too much studying.

User avatar
blink
Posts: 428
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:14 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby blink » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:15 pm

you're driving on the highway and you need gas, but you REFUSE to get off before exit 170

User avatar
JazzOne
Posts: 2938
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:04 am

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby JazzOne » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:29 pm

xChiTowNx wrote:you're renaming songs on an ennio morricone album and when typing in a song title: "Dal Sex Appeal Al Primo Fellini," you start thinking about who can review the Hitchcock movie....

So, you no like Kurasawa?

User avatar
Maye
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:42 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby Maye » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:28 pm

You request time off from your boss so that you can study more. (I just did this. Still waiting on a response)

User avatar
zozin
Posts: 3733
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:13 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby zozin » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:44 pm

You take a day off from work so you can sit in front of a computer waiting for your score.

User avatar
PurplePirate
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 4:01 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby PurplePirate » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:47 pm

zozin wrote:You take a day off from work so you can sit in front of a computer waiting for your score.


Damnit, I was JUST about to say something to this extent.

User avatar
crumpetsandtea
Posts: 7156
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: You know you're obsessed with the LSAT when...

Postby crumpetsandtea » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:48 pm

PurplePirate wrote:
zozin wrote:You take a day off from work so you can sit in front of a computer waiting for your score.


Damnit, I was JUST about to say something to this extent.

I definitely did this for June...now I don't have the leftover vacation days ;____;




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Christinabruin, Veil of Ignorance and 5 guests