anyone with a Major lsat score improvement?

isaaca

Re: anyone with a Major lsat score improvement?

Postby isaaca » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:38 pm

Oh, I'd love to take bobina on a date. It'll have the ambiance similar to a courthouse...

Blindsided

Postby Blindsided » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:22 pm

"YEssss your honor.. yess take that mighty mallet to me"

Dead Ringer

Postby Dead Ringer » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:23 pm

SecuritizeThis wrote:
SenatorMe wrote:
Lxw wrote:My score went up 17 points just from doing practice tests

How many practice tests did you do, and how many times per week?

The insane amounts of practice tests for score increase seems to be what I hear most often when I ask what I can do to improve my score. Did you do 5 section tests or 4?

Mine has gone up from a 157 to 173-178 range after a course (taken twice), 2.5 years of study (with a year break in the middle after I kept scoring in a holding pattern) where there's been a few breaks (because I have a life-somewhat), but there were long stretches of doing 2-3 exams a week, going over them, doing study material, etc. It's doable.

There's a number that's your peak. It may take a while to get there. Perhaps I'm slow, but my score has slowly been creeping up through this time, over all.

Uh, I hate to point this out, but at this rate its seems like you would be doing tests over again. I did every availible disclosed test in 2 and a half months. Perhaps your improvement are the result of residual memory? Even if this is not true in your case, this is something to avoid.

LawHungry

Postby LawHungry » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:20 pm

My instructor for testmasters yesturday told me, that she went from a 159 on first Diagnostic exam to a 173 on the actual LSAT

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”