LSAT Test Center Review Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Clearly

Gold

Re: LSAT Test Center Review

Post by Clearly » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:51 am

Hey guys, I just started a similar service on my site, and it would be awesome if you helped me (and future test takers) out by writing the review there as well. No registration needed, literally takes a few seconds.
http://longislandlsat.net/test-center-reviews/

It has every test center in the US and territories, so you should be able to find yours. It also has rankings for such things as lighting and parking. Thanks in advance!

mud415

New

Post by mud415 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:34 pm

RoughRider wrote:Does anyone have info on taking the LSAT at University of Puget Sound (9411) in Tacoma, WA? I took the LSAT at Seattle U four years ago and it was great, but Univ. of Puget Sound is much closer to my house. Also saw one review that SU changed the location for their testing from the law school to somewhere less pleasant. Trying to decide for October. (I know it's early, but want my choice of test centers this time around). Thanks!
COYG

ghostofdreams

New

Post by ghostofdreams » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:50 am

mud415 wrote:
RoughRider wrote:Does anyone have info on taking the LSAT at University of Puget Sound (9411) in Tacoma, WA? I took the LSAT at Seattle U four years ago and it was great, but Univ. of Puget Sound is much closer to my house. Also saw one review that SU changed the location for their testing from the law school to somewhere less pleasant. Trying to decide for October. (I know it's early, but want my choice of test centers this time around). Thanks!
COYG
fyi, I got a hold of roughrider there, and he said he didn't end up going to UPS.

MattM

Bronze

Post by MattM » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:51 pm

Is there a way to find out in which room you will be testing in prior to the exam?

While it may seem trivial, a large desk certainly has an impact for me as in the prep course I was in I was able to finish the sections more quickly than on the second exam I took with a very small desk that I did not have room to put my exam and answer sheet on at the same time

I had plenty of time to review my answers on the first exam, but on the second exam I did not have time to review my answers after completing the section.

ghostofdreams

New

Post by ghostofdreams » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:29 pm

MattM wrote:Is there a way to find out in which room you will be testing in prior to the exam?

While it may seem trivial, a large desk certainly has an impact for me as in the prep course I was in I was able to finish the sections more quickly than on the second exam I took with a very small desk that I did not have room to put my exam and answer sheet on at the same time

I had plenty of time to review my answers on the first exam, but on the second exam I did not have time to review my answers after completing the section.
I would call the LSAC. That is how I got the room number for the place I am slated to take the test at.

About the size of desks, that's what has me concerned, as well, more than anything. I heard good things about one test location in Seattle, except it's further than if I was to take it in Tacoma. Through calling LSAC, and then the school, I learned that I might be taking the test on a small desk. :!: :shock:

What I am going to do to prepare myself is actually do some PTs at a small classroom desk. I just need to visit the nearby school, and hope they have a place that uses small desks. :|

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”