Retaker Looking for Guidance

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
seanthelsat

New

Retaker Looking for Guidance

Postby seanthelsat » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:39 pm

Hello TLS,

I am planning on applying to Law school next fall and I have already taken the LSAT twice. I first did a self study approach supplemented by lsatunplugged which I was not a huge fan of and scored a 147. I then signed up for a 10 week Powerscore live online class which I believe helped me form a foundation I didn't have while self studying and brought my score up to a 155.

I'm looking to score 160+ with a target score of 165. I'm planning to take the LSAT in April of 2020 and I am looking for something I can do online where I can just drill questions and PTs and have some supplemental help if I really don't understand something, I learn better from practice and structure versus me trying to teach myself which is why I'm leaning this route.

Any recommendations or tips? 7sage? Lsatmax? others?

LSATWiz.com

Partner

Re: Retaker Looking for Guidance

Postby LSATWiz.com » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:14 pm

I offer 1-on-1 LSAT prep over Skype both with myself and other tutors who are former students who broke a 170 using my methodology. You can find some primers about the methodology I teach in the LSAT prep forums and decide if that works for you. We provide a daily study schedule for each students customized to fit their needs based on their progress during their lessons.

Regardless of which option you choose, your goal is highly realistic in that timeframe presuming that you prep correctly. I won't speak to the benefit of choosing Company A vs. Company B beyond stating that the general consensus on this forum about the merits and demerits of a particular company tends to be more correct than incorrect.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�