LSAT Diagnostic 151 and 7Sage Schedule Help Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
advokatethis

New

LSAT Diagnostic 151 and 7Sage Schedule Help

Post by advokatethis » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:21 pm

Hello everyone,

First, thanks in advance for any help! I am a non-traditional student 7 years out of undergrad and 3 years out of my graduate program planning to apply to law school in the 2019-2020 cycle next fall. My undergrad GPA is low (2.94) so I need to rock the LSAT to get in. I am aiming for a 170+. I took a cold, timed diagnostic today and got a 151. RC was 19, both LR sections were 17, and my logic games was the lowest at 7.

I signed up for the 7Sage Ultimate course, and was originally planning to take the March 2019 LSAT so that I have time to schedule a retake if needed so my applications are still early in the cycle next year. Does this sound way too aggressive? Should I plan to schedule the first exam for June or July of 2019?

I am also wondering how to set up my study schedule with 7Sage. Their custom scheduler (since I signed up for ultimate+) has me doing 45 hours of material a week if I covered every single PT, but more realistically with my full-time job I can only do 15-20 hours a week. Is the main goal to work through their "Core Curriculum" before you start doing any of the newer PTs?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”