How to Set Aside Blocs of Tests for Drill/Do Full Tests Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
KYExtemper

New

How to Set Aside Blocs of Tests for Drill/Do Full Tests

Post by KYExtemper » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:54 pm

I'm going to be taking the November LSAT. It won't be the first time that I'm taking it since I took it about eight years ago and did not get the score I wanted to, likely due to poor preparation issues. I got a 155 diagnostic when I did a full tests last week and am aiming for a score in the mid-160s.

My big question for prep is what tests should I use to "drill" the various parts and what tests should I use each week to prepare for the exam? I have my old PowerScore Bibles, some books of older tests (the 20s ones in addition to tests 55-60). I definitely want to get additional ones, especially the recent releases into the 70s. I just want to make sure that I'm setting aside the right stuff and am on the right track.

In addition, would the PowerScore online class help me? I only have a Kaplan in-person option available in my area (about an hour away) so online would work but I'm not sure if that's helped people as much in the past in getting what they want.

Thanks for any and all advice!

Seamus5

New

Re: How to Set Aside Blocs of Tests for Drill/Do Full Tests

Post by Seamus5 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:37 pm

One tool I would recommend you look into, which is free, is 7Sage's Logic Game Explanations. They are all on YouTube and helped me get to -1 on LG. Best of luck!

KYExtemper

New

Re: How to Set Aside Blocs of Tests for Drill/Do Full Tests

Post by KYExtemper » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:38 pm

Seamus5 wrote:One tool I would recommend you look into, which is free, is 7Sage's Logic Game Explanations. They are all on YouTube and helped me get to -1 on LG. Best of luck!
Thanks! I will definitely check that out as LG is sort of the bane of my existence.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”