Powerscore: Advanced Courses or Regular Live Online? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
ikelley

New

Powerscore: Advanced Courses or Regular Live Online?

Post by ikelley » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:15 pm

Hey guys! I'm currently registered to take the November LSAT. On my first "blind" Kaplan practice test I scored a 167. I'm shooting for 175+ on the real thing. I've gone through a fair amount of lessons on LR and LG in the Kaplan prep book (full disclosure: the reason I have a Kaplan prep book is because that is what they had at the used bookstore near me) but I want the motivation of an online course. I tried to just watch youtube video lessons but I really think I will benefit from the structure of a course, and I've heard really great things on here about Powerscore.

I will be paying for the course myself, so $$$ is a big factor for me. I can't decide if I should spend the $995 for the full, general online course, the $700 on the two advanced courses, or the $400 on the accelerated course. With my scores and time schedule in mind, which course do you think would be the best fit, or has anyone had good experiences from a particular one? Should I just try the Powerscore Bibles instead? Open to all suggestions! Thanks!

JBird

New

Re: Powerscore: Advanced Courses or Regular Live Online?

Post by JBird » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:55 pm

I did both, and they were totally worth it. If you’re only going to do one course, I’d say go for the full live online. The advanced courses assume you have done other stuff with Powerscore first, so if you’re not going to go with the full live online course, then maybe consider the pre-recorded version they have--the on demand course.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”