Best Way To Study the Hardest Questions? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
MakingLight

New

Best Way To Study the Hardest Questions?

Post by MakingLight » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:03 pm

Hi All,

I've hit a wall with my studying. In fact, I seem to be doing worse instead of better, and I'm resigning myself to probably retaking the test in September. (On previous tests got up to 176 on a practice test when done in individual sections, highest PT was 169, most 165-166. Consistently end between 83-85 right each test, despite feeling like I made progress and have an easier time with it).

Also, I'm definitely having trouble with newer tests versus older ones, at least I think.

Still, the only thing I can find consistent about the questions I get wrong most, are that they are the harder questions or for RC, hardest passages.

As soon as I turn off the timer, I get about about half of the questions I got wrong trying to do it timed correct, almost immediately.

Other than try to remain calm and not psych myself out under pressure/fear of running out of time, I'm not really sure what to do, other than do and review more and more harder RC passages and LR questions.

Is there a better way to do this? Is there something I'm missing? Is there a different way I should be looking at harder questions versus easier ones?

Any insight at all would be fantastic.

(aiming ultimately for a 170 or above).

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”