I did worse my second time... How to improve my score?! Taking the test in July! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
justanotherone6

New

I did worse my second time... How to improve my score?! Taking the test in July!

Post by justanotherone6 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:59 pm

The first blind test:
-7 Analytical reasoning
-1 Logic games
-5 Analytical reasoning
-8 reading comprehension

Then I studied almost every day for three weeks and took it again.
-3 reading comprehension
-9 analytical reasoning
-4 logic games
-8 analytic reasoning

So I did worse than I did the first blind test... I have no idea why. Does anyone have any advice /what to do to improve my score? I really want a 168+. Taking the test in July. Please don't just read and not comment, I want any and all advice!

0person0

New

Re: I did worse my second time... How to improve my score?! Taking the test in July!

Post by 0person0 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:23 pm

Did you try reviewing your mistakes?

I'm creating a binder filled with all the questions I got wrong, I call it my "REDOs".

Lalala225

New

Re: I did worse my second time... How to improve my score?! Taking the test in July!

Post by Lalala225 » Wed May 16, 2018 8:03 pm

I don't know how much you were studying, but the first time I took my LSAT I killed myself studying all day every day. Did practice tests, drilled, then repeated without breaks. Wasn't happy with my score, so I signed up for the LSAT again....butttt the second time around I didn't do any practice tests, I just drilled occasionally and took it easy the rest of the time. My score went up 8 points.

Moral of the story: Do not burn yourself out.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”