[Boston] Anyone interested in studying lsat together? Or is there a study group that I can join Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
bostongal

New

[Boston] Anyone interested in studying lsat together? Or is there a study group that I can join

Post by bostongal » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:32 pm

I'm retaking in June but I can't get myself to get off the couch. I'm aiming for 168-9 but the higher the better of course.
Would anyone be interested in doing timed PTs together?
Or if there's a study group doing PTs, I'd like to join if there's a spot.

LSATace

New

Re: [Boston] Anyone interested in studying lsat together? Or is there a study group that I can join

Post by LSATace » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:37 pm

I'm an LSAT tutor in Boston. If you can get a group together, I'd be interested in dropping by.

theZeigs

Bronze

Re: [Boston] Anyone interested in studying lsat together? Or is there a study group that I can join

Post by theZeigs » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:22 am

I'd be interested in joining a group.

I took the test and scored well in June 2010, but that score has expired. Looking to explore the Law option again, so jumping back in.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

existence1943

New

Post by existence1943 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:19 am

bostongal wrote:I'm retaking in June but I can't get myself to get off the couch. I'm aiming for 168-9 but the higher the better of course.
Would anyone be interested in doing timed PTs together?
Or if there's a study group doing PTs, I'd like to join if there's a spot.
Hi,

I am a grad student in BU, I also need some LSAT study comrades! I have an office if you and your other study group members would like to take PT together.

PM me.

theZeigs

Bronze

Post by theZeigs » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:26 pm

Not sure how to PM - maybe your account is too new? Anyways, where in Boston are you? I'm in Medford.

What are you in grad school for? I went Tufts for a chemistry PhD, just wondering if you're thinking patent law too.

existence1943

New

Post by existence1943 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:02 pm

theZeigs wrote:Not sure how to PM - maybe your account is too new? Anyways, where in Boston are you? I'm in Medford.

What are you in grad school for? I went Tufts for a chemistry PhD, just wondering if you're thinking patent law too.
I study Biomedical engineering in BU. Thinking about patent law! bingo! here is my number: 765-430-4391. Text me.

theZeigs

Bronze

Post by theZeigs » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:39 pm

Thanks, I messaged you, I would delete your phone number so you don't get spammed :lol:

RitikaTika

New

Post by RitikaTika » Sun May 06, 2018 8:00 pm

Hiii!

I would like to do timed pts on the weekends or weeknights. I’m in the Jamaica Plain area but can meet you somewhere! Thanks!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”