Trainer worth it? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
G_willy

New

Trainer worth it?

Post by G_willy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:00 am

Hi everyone,

I have just completed the LR, LG Bibles and Manhattan LR , LG guides. I am in the early stages of drilling. I am wondering if it is worth going through the trainer or if that is overkill? Anyone who has experience with these materials please chime in.

Thanks.

tanes25

New

Re: Trainer worth it?

Post by tanes25 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:19 am

I loved The LSAT Trainer. The LR section on flaws was golden for me. I also loved RC. I used a few things from the LG sections but I mostly use 7 Sage for LG. I think it's worth it. Start working and if you see that you're struggling def pick up the book for a different perspective. There are a few excerpts online that you can Google or you may also try a local bookstore to see if they have it so that you can browse through it before purchasing.

DKM

New

Post by DKM » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:09 am

I think the trainer is best utilized as an introduction to the LSAT. I think it's great as a first resource. I wouldn't buy it if you are already that deep in your prep and have already read Manhattan.

Barack O'Drama

Gold

Post by Barack O'Drama » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:46 pm

Yes, I 100% think it is worth reading no matter where you are in your prep. Mike Kim has a unique approach to the test: he equates smart with simple and that really helped me simplify and adjust my thinking AFTER I had already read MLSAT.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”