Testmasters referral code/Looking for study friends

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
zil020511

New
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 2:28 pm

Testmasters referral code/Looking for study friends

Postby zil020511 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:49 pm

Hello! I am joining Testmasters in prep for June. I would love to keep in contact with others who are doing the same. In addition, if you are looking for a code, please feel free to pm me. I really wish I would have had a code when I signed up, but hopefully it is not to late for you. :D

mahoneyj38

New
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:12 pm

Re: Testmasters referral code/Looking for study friends

Postby mahoneyj38 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:17 pm

Hello! I'm also prepping for the June LSAT. Which Testmasters course are you taking? I'm thinking of taking the Early Spring course beginning March 17th.

zil020511

New
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 2:28 pm

Re: Testmasters referral code/Looking for study friends

Postby zil020511 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:22 pm

Hey! So am I. I saw your PM but my notfications won't let me enter. Are you doing live or online?

zil020511

New
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 2:28 pm

Re: Testmasters referral code/Looking for study friends

Postby zil020511 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:23 pm

mahoneyj38 wrote:Hello! I'm also prepping for the June LSAT. Which Testmasters course are you taking? I'm thinking of taking the Early Spring course beginning March 17th.

I am doing live.

mahoneyj38

New
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:12 pm

Re: Testmasters referral code/Looking for study friends

Postby mahoneyj38 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:47 pm

I'm doing live as well! I figured the early spring course would be the best option - that way there's enough of a gap between the end of the course and the actual LSAT so that I can do a bunch of practice tests without having to worry about learning new strategies. Are you currently in college? I just graduated in December.

zil020511

New
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 2:28 pm

Re: Testmasters referral code/Looking for study friends

Postby zil020511 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:19 am

mahoneyj38 wrote:I'm doing live as well! I figured the early spring course would be the best option - that way there's enough of a gap between the end of the course and the actual LSAT so that I can do a bunch of practice tests without having to worry about learning new strategies. Are you currently in college? I just graduated in December.


Yes. I am a senior but I'm going to enter into law school for Fall 2019. That's the same reason I choose the early course. Have you heard positive reviews?

mahoneyj38

New
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:12 pm

Re: Testmasters referral code/Looking for study friends

Postby mahoneyj38 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:49 pm

From forums, I've heard PowerScore is the best (none of their courses fit the timeframe I was looking for, though) but Testmasters is right up there. It looks like their tutors make 173+, and I have the PowerScore Bible trilogy if they're lacking anything. Kaplan and Princeton Review are complete jokes, so I avoided those.

zil020511

New
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 2:28 pm

Re: Testmasters referral code/Looking for study friends

Postby zil020511 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:21 pm

mahoneyj38 wrote:From forums, I've heard PowerScore is the best (none of their courses fit the timeframe I was looking for, though) but Testmasters is right up there. It looks like their tutors make 173+, and I have the PowerScore Bible trilogy if they're lacking anything. Kaplan and Princeton Review are complete jokes, so I avoided those.

Same I plan to use 7sage as a supplement if I feel like TM lacks. I also was going to use PS but the course was cancelled. Do you know who your professor is?

mahoneyj38

New
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:12 pm

Re: Testmasters referral code/Looking for study friends

Postby mahoneyj38 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:45 pm

It looks like Pete Ternes. What about you?

zil020511

New
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 2:28 pm

Re: Testmasters referral code/Looking for study friends

Postby zil020511 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:35 pm

mahoneyj38 wrote:It looks like Pete Ternes. What about you?

Leigh Ann Campbell. She's been teaching with TM for years so hopefully she is good. Have u taken a PT yet?

mjt233

New
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:52 pm

Re: Testmasters referral code/Looking for study friends

Postby mjt233 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:56 pm

It won't let me PM the OP, any chance you could send the referral code? thank you!

zil020511

New
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 2:28 pm

Re: Testmasters referral code/Looking for study friends

Postby zil020511 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:24 pm

mjt233 wrote:It won't let me PM the OP, any chance you could send the referral code? thank you!

Here is my email. For whatever reason, my messages are messing up. Please email me and I'll give it to you.
Zil020511@gmail.com

zil020511

New
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 2:28 pm

Re: Testmasters referral code/Looking for study friends

Postby zil020511 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:26 pm

mjt233 wrote:It won't let me PM the OP, any chance you could send the referral code? thank you!

Hello. Here is my email addresses since I cannot PM you. Please email me

mahoneyj38

New
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:12 pm

Re: Testmasters referral code/Looking for study friends

Postby mahoneyj38 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:22 pm

zil020511 wrote:
mahoneyj38 wrote:It looks like Pete Ternes. What about you?

Leigh Ann Campbell. She's been teaching with TM for years so hopefully she is good. Have u taken a PT yet?


No, not yet. Have you?

zil020511

New
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 2:28 pm

Re: Testmasters referral code/Looking for study friends

Postby zil020511 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:39 pm

mahoneyj38 wrote:
zil020511 wrote:
mahoneyj38 wrote:It looks like Pete Ternes. What about you?

Leigh Ann Campbell. She's been teaching with TM for years so hopefully she is good. Have u taken a PT yet?


No, not yet. Have you?

Yes, I have. I have a long way to go. :| :roll:

mahoneyj38

New
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:12 pm

Re: Testmasters referral code/Looking for study friends

Postby mahoneyj38 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:18 am

zil020511 wrote:
mahoneyj38 wrote:
zil020511 wrote:
mahoneyj38 wrote:It looks like Pete Ternes. What about you?

Leigh Ann Campbell. She's been teaching with TM for years so hopefully she is good. Have u taken a PT yet?


No, not yet. Have you?

Yes, I have. I have a long way to go. :| :roll:


That's honestly why I haven't take a diagnostic yet. I know I will be discouraged by the score. I'm going through some of the PS Bibles before the prep course and then I will use my 1st diagnostic through the prep course as my baseline.

eliangc00

New
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:35 am

Re: Testmasters referral code/Looking for study friends

Postby eliangc00 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:47 am

:)



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GrandmaKnees and 9 guests