Best Free Resources for LSAT Prep Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
shabeezy98

New

Best Free Resources for LSAT Prep

Post by shabeezy98 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:38 pm

Hello, I am a sophomore in college and I am looking toward a career as an attorney. Still have more than a year before I plan to take the LSAT, but I am trying to get a head start. Just took a cold diagnostic test and scored a 155. I am not studying for the exam seriously yet, but I want to take a look at some good resources that can help me out. However, I am not willing to spend any money yet, so anything free is fantastic.

Thanks

zil020511

New

Re: Best Free Resources for LSAT Prep

Post by zil020511 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:20 pm

If you are really serious about the LSAT, you may end up spending some money even if its to get some test. However, I highly recommend using 7sage Logic games explanation. It's free. It's all the LG explanations ever in great detail. Link provided.
https://7sage.com/logic-game-explanations/

Barack O'Drama

Gold

Post by Barack O'Drama » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:21 pm

7sage and check out your library. Mine had some preptests and study books!
Last edited by Barack O'Drama on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

shabeezy98

New

Post by shabeezy98 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:44 pm

Thanks guys :D

wolfe

New

Post by wolfe » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:22 pm

Kaplan (whose prep courses are $2000-$3000) is offering free online prep right now until April.
http://welcome.kaptest.com/prepforthewin?user=LMLZ88

You should check it out! There's bootcamp, practice tests, and courses on tips to achieve higher scores. Hope that helps!

(Bonus: they also offer free prizes to be won for attending including free prep sessions with a private tutor)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

shabeezy98

New

Post by shabeezy98 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:04 pm

wolfe wrote:Kaplan (whose prep courses are $2000-$3000) is offering free online prep right now until April.
http://welcome.kaptest.com/prepforthewin?user=LMLZ88

You should check it out! There's bootcamp, practice tests, and courses on tips to achieve higher scores. Hope that helps!

(Bonus: they also offer free prizes to be won for attending including free prep sessions with a private tutor)
Thanks!

Experiment626

Silver

Post by Experiment626 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:55 pm

Take a look at the stickied resources. 7sage has basically all the LG explanations on youtube. Free is not going to be amazing resources. If you're looking to study on the cheap, Mike Kim's LSAT Trainer is designed for that for the cost of his book, free study schedules for various timelines, and the cost of one book of 10 LSAT tests on Amazon. Total cost is less than $100, even if you have to pay to photocopy tests out of the book to be able to use them multiple times.

Kaplan is not going to get a lot of love here. I used them 10 years ago and got a 3 point improvement, their stuff didn't work for me. This time around, I've done a lot of self study, after taking a local course, and some 1:1 tutoring. I've gone up over 10 points on my actual LSATs that I've taken, having a test day anxiety issue, but am PTing in the 170s.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”