Guessed on 17 on LSAT

callaw

Guessed on 17 on LSAT

Postby callaw » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:18 pm

Yeah so I fucked up the day of my LSAT, and wound up focusing too much per question. This past December test was my retake, and I choked because I ran out of time on three sections. I guessed on 7 reading comp, 3 on logic games, & 7 on both logical reasoning sections combined. Like I said, I fucked up. Has anyone ever blindly guessed and still done stellar on the test? Also...should I have canceled my score? Because I didn't :lol: I scored a 151 my first time but that was with me answering all of them 'confidently' and having more prep.

CardozoLaw09

Re: Guessed on 17 on LSAT

Postby CardozoLaw09 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:36 pm

Stellar? Very unlikely.

Could your score be better than your last take? It's possible.

Are you going to have re-take? Yeah

eraserhead

Re: Guessed on 17 on LSAT

Postby eraserhead » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:56 am

callaw wrote:Yeah so I fucked up the day of my LSAT, and wound up focusing too much per question. This past December test was my retake, and I choked because I ran out of time on three sections. I guessed on 7 reading comp, 3 on logic games, & 7 on both logical reasoning sections combined. Like I said, I fucked up. Has anyone ever blindly guessed and still done stellar on the test? Also...should I have canceled my score? Because I didn't :lol: I scored a 151 my first time but that was with me answering all of them 'confidently' and having more prep.

I took the LSAT for the first time a week ago (feels like it was a year ago). I did similar to you. My nerves killed me. I want to say you should have cancelled your score but it depends on where you were PTing and what score you were aiming for. If you're confident that the questions you didn't guess on were correct, -17 is going to put you well over 151. It'll put you in the 160s. I cancelled mine.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”