Taking LSAT for the 5th time?

ShepherdJoo

Taking LSAT for the 5th time?

Postby ShepherdJoo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:51 am

Has anyone attempted this before?

PhiladelphiaCollins

Re: Taking LSAT for the 5th time?

Postby PhiladelphiaCollins » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:32 am

Yeah, I just did it. I’m not proud of it and I have no clue how it’ll affect me this cycle (if I actually did do well on Saturday) but I did it.

ShepherdJoo

Postby ShepherdJoo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:41 am

Wow, I applauded you on your perseverance. Did you keep all your five scores or no?

PhiladelphiaCollins

Postby PhiladelphiaCollins » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:57 am

ShepherdJoo wrote:Wow, I applauded you on your perseverance. Did you keep all your five scores or no?

Yeah. I probably should have cancelled the 4th take because I just lost all my composure that day, but what’s done is done.

ShepherdJoo

Postby ShepherdJoo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:46 am

PhiladelphiaCollins wrote:
ShepherdJoo wrote:Wow, I applauded you on your perseverance. Did you keep all your five scores or no?

Yeah. I probably should have cancelled the 4th take because I just lost all my composure that day, but what’s done is done.

I see. Best of luck to you! Do you think that more people will attempt to take the LSAT more than 3 times like us since there's no longer a limit anymore?

beancounter15

Postby beancounter15 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:10 am

I took it a 4th time this past Saturday. Debating registering for my 5th in february and cancelling if I end up getting my score on this past one.

PhiladelphiaCollins

Postby PhiladelphiaCollins » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:54 pm

ShepherdJoo wrote:

I see. Best of luck to you! Do you think that more people will attempt to take the LSAT more than 3 times like us since there's no longer a limit anymore?

Thanks! Honestly, I think it happens more than people think. I know of two other people who’ve taken it 4 times IRL and I’ve seen a few others on forums say they’ve done it too. Most people don’t like to publicize that they have to bite the bullet again haha.

As far as people in general, no clue. I guess knowing that you don’t have to wait a year if everything goes to shit that day may encourage some people to take it earlier than they should.

Rupert Pupkin

Postby Rupert Pupkin » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:22 pm

ShepherdJoo wrote:

Thanks! Honestly, I think it happens more than people think. I know of two other people who’ve taken it 4 times IRL and I’ve seen a few others on forums say they’ve done it too. Most people don’t like to publicize that they have to bite the bullet again haha.

As far as people in general, no clue. I guess knowing that you don’t have to wait a year if everything goes to shit that day may encourage some people to take it earlier than they should.

This and especially because in the last year LSAC has dropped the limit of 3 in 2 yrs, or w/e the exact limitation was

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”