The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

How did you do??

177-180
7
8%
173-176
11
13%
170-172
5
6%
167-169
18
21%
164-166
14
17%
160-163
10
12%
155-159
10
12%
Below 155
9
11%
 
Total votes: 84

HueyPWrong

New
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:49 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby HueyPWrong » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:58 am

Ignorance is bliss. Yeh idk im hyped but not really all at once.

restored123

New
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:44 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby restored123 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:03 am

peege wrote:
restored123 wrote:Does the email come out right after posting on the site? Wondering if I should just be refreshing the page or just wait for the email.

Refresh the page to look for gray icons. Mine was in the first batch of scores last time so I got it almost immediately by refreshing and got the email nearly 15 minutes later. The best answer if you want to know ASAP is to check both.


Thanks!

User avatar
YetSas81

New
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:04 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby YetSas81 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:06 am

Mikey wrote:this is going to go either 1 of 2 ways for me..

I'm going to end 2017 with a bang or I'm going to leave my bullshit score in 2017


This.

littlewing67

Silver
Posts: 772
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:08 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby littlewing67 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:07 am

.
Last edited by littlewing67 on Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sabraph

Bronze
Posts: 158
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:55 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby sabraph » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:07 am

Mikey wrote:this is going to go either 1 of 2 ways for me..

I'm going to end 2017 with a bang or I'm going to leave my bullshit score in 2017


+180

restored123

New
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:44 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby restored123 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:08 am

YetSas81 wrote:
Mikey wrote:this is going to go either 1 of 2 ways for me..

I'm going to end 2017 with a bang or I'm going to leave my bullshit score in 2017


This.


Will be drinking myself into a coma for either two entirely different reasons.

littlewing67

Silver
Posts: 772
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:08 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby littlewing67 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:08 am

.
Last edited by littlewing67 on Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
saffles

Bronze
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:46 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby saffles » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:12 am

littlewing67 wrote:I'll keep you updated on how bad I bombed LG. I basically had a spazz attack all over my scranton for that section lol :cry:

You and me both. I hope your other sections were so phenomenal that it doesn’t matter :)

User avatar
chewinggum

Bronze
Posts: 498
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:00 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby chewinggum » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:13 am

Good luck today everyone. Positive vibes <3

User avatar
Oneanddone?

New
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:13 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby Oneanddone? » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:19 am

So what percentage of test takers would y’all guess are actually aware of this early release rather than lucky enough to live their Friday blissfully unaware?

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby Mikey » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:21 am

new poll for gray day

etramak

Silver
Posts: 747
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 11:58 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby etramak » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:23 am

.
Last edited by etramak on Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Tavorak

New
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:54 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby Tavorak » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:24 am

Oneanddone? wrote:So what percentage of test takers would y’all guess are actually aware of this early release rather than lucky enough to live their Friday blissfully unaware?

I only know about it because of Dave Killoran's Twitter

restored123

New
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:44 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby restored123 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:29 am

Tavorak wrote:
Oneanddone? wrote:So what percentage of test takers would y’all guess are actually aware of this early release rather than lucky enough to live their Friday blissfully unaware?

I only know about it because of Dave Killoran's Twitter


Only knew because I got a email from a random law school taking that the scores were getting released. Good thing I checked my spam account.

dietcoked

Bronze
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:33 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby dietcoked » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:30 am

Tavorak wrote:
Oneanddone? wrote:So what percentage of test takers would y’all guess are actually aware of this early release rather than lucky enough to live their Friday blissfully unaware?

I only know about it because of Dave Killoran's Twitter


I made a twitter specifically to follow him and MS9. If I didn't check Reddit, I probably wouldn't have known.

User avatar
somethingElse

Gold
Posts: 4007
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:09 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby somethingElse » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:33 am

omg

User avatar
MercW07

Bronze
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby MercW07 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:36 am

#guccigangv3

User avatar
JamesBlahDeBlah

Bronze
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:35 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby JamesBlahDeBlah » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:43 am

Gonna wrap Christmas presents and try to take a nap. Other than that, my day is entirely dedicated to trying not to throw up
Last edited by JamesBlahDeBlah on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Carly Jo

New
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:29 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby Carly Jo » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:51 am

still green... waiting for these three numbers to decide if I can apply this cycle or next cycle. The school I want to go to takes Feb scores, but I do not know how much I could accomplish between now and feb 10. June seems super far away, especially since I have a pretty solid base. I was scoring in the low 170's on proctored prep tests through a testing company, so no extra time or breaks. But Dec was my first lsat and my anxiety and the cramped testing conditions really got to me. Hoping I didn't legit bomb it.

User avatar
sabraph

Bronze
Posts: 158
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:55 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby sabraph » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:54 am

saffles wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:I'll keep you updated on how bad I bombed LG. I basically had a spazz attack all over my scranton for that section lol :cry:

You and me both. I hope your other sections were so phenomenal that it doesn’t matter :)


Can I join this club? I was so annoyed bc I bombed the real LG and I just know my experimental LG was perfect

peege

New
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:21 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby peege » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:58 am

While we wait, if I decided to delay until next cycle, do I need to have my LORs updated or can I keep the 2017 dates on them? Do law schools care about that?

User avatar
saffles

Bronze
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:46 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby saffles » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:00 am

sabraph wrote:
Can I join this club? I was so annoyed bc I bombed the real LG and I just know my experimental LG was perfect

T~T I only wish I had an experimental LG that I performed well on so that my pride wasn’t hurting right now lol

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby Mikey » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:00 am

peege wrote:While we wait, if I decided to delay until next cycle, do I need to have my LORs updated or can I keep the 2017 dates on them? Do law schools care about that?

you don't need to get them updated. I know someone who used like 4 year old LORs when they applied and they were fine

User avatar
Oneanddone?

New
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:13 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby Oneanddone? » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:02 am

sabraph wrote:
saffles wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:I'll keep you updated on how bad I bombed LG. I basically had a spazz attack all over my scranton for that section lol :cry:

You and me both. I hope your other sections were so phenomenal that it doesn’t matter :)


Can I join this club? I was so annoyed bc I bombed the real LG and I just know my experimental LG was perfect

+1

Adam68601

New
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 1:57 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby Adam68601 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:05 am

Is -12 the consensus curve ?



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 17 guests