The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

How did you do??

177-180
7
8%
173-176
11
13%
170-172
5
6%
167-169
18
21%
164-166
14
17%
160-163
10
12%
155-159
10
12%
Below 155
9
11%
 
Total votes: 84

LittleCrab

New
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:12 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby LittleCrab » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:01 am

vikingrunner wrote:HEY GUYS WHAT ANSWER DID YOU GET FOR BANBANBANBANBANBAN?

hehehe


Idk, but you just got banbanbaned.....

User avatar
BlendedUnicorn

Platinum
Posts: 9319
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:40 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby BlendedUnicorn » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:04 am

Experiment626 wrote:Welp, nice knowing all the people that got banned...


Only for 3 days for now

vikingrunner

New
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:01 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby vikingrunner » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:06 am

LittleCrab wrote:
vikingrunner wrote:HEY GUYS WHAT ANSWER DID YOU GET FOR BANBANBANBANBANBAN?

hehehe


Idk, but you just got banbanbaned.....


Nah, I can just do the red text thingy too.

LittleCrab

New
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:12 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby LittleCrab » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:12 am

vikingrunner wrote:
LittleCrab wrote:
vikingrunner wrote:HEY GUYS WHAT ANSWER DID YOU GET FOR BANBANBANBANBANBAN?

hehehe


Idk, but you just got banbanbaned.....


Nah, I can just do the red text thingy too.


This is awkward *Flies away*

greenmusic97

New
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:41 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby greenmusic97 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:02 am

Mod edit: don’t talk about specifics of the games, including kinds of rules/set up.

cherryopp

New
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:46 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby cherryopp » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:56 am

Mod edit: don’t talk about specifics of the games, including kinds of rules/set up.

User avatar
saffles

Bronze
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:46 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby saffles » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:54 am

Experiment626 wrote:
+180

Amen


Hey, how did you feel about LG? I remember you saying in the other thread that you seemed to have a strong grasp of the games because you prepped for most of the game types. (I’m using you to gauge how hard the LG might’ve actually been). I just froze up and it’s definitely my best section...until now.

peege

New
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:21 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby peege » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:46 am

mxhenry wrote:
peege wrote:So what's the likelihood these scores come out before the New Year?
I think it's a very high
likelihood they'll come out before the new year. In my experience they add a week on to the estimated arrival date, probably to give themselves a time buffer and to throw off
the hordes of lurkers waiting for grey day.

So would that mean before Christmas, since LSAC is closed between Christmas and New Year's? I know like five years ago they used to release them before Christmas but recently they released December scores closer to their projected date.

User avatar
wmbuff

Bronze
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:26 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby wmbuff » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:00 am

BlendedUnicorn wrote:
Experiment626 wrote:Welp, nice knowing all the people that got banned...


Only for 3 days for now


That's kinda comforting. It would have been a shame if Eleven only had ten posts forever.
Last edited by wmbuff on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby Mikey » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:13 am

sup 8)

User avatar
Experiment626

Silver
Posts: 811
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:43 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby Experiment626 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:17 am

saffles wrote:
Experiment626 wrote:
+180

Amen


Hey, how did you feel about LG? I remember you saying in the other thread that you seemed to have a strong grasp of the games because you prepped for most of the game types. (I’m using you to gauge how hard the LG might’ve actually been). I just froze up and it’s definitely my best section...until now.



Games didn't seem too bad. Maybe a little harder than Sept but probably equal to June. I'm just pissed that I flubbed, caught it, but the recovery cost me time to answer the last 2 questions so there goes my perfect LG. -_- I'm going to be so pissed at myself if my raw score is 2 away from a 170...

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby Mikey » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:22 am

man I'm so sad that I finished two LRs (1 real, 1 exp) with like 8-10 mins left for each, while my 3rd one (real) I thought was hard af and I didn't finish on time.

ughhhh

User avatar
JamesBlahDeBlah

Bronze
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:35 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby JamesBlahDeBlah » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:30 am

I've hit my low point for this wait cycle finally. I'm so upset about missing three questions and using up my margin of error on silly mistakes on easy questions. I'm going to miss my acceptable score range by three and I know it. Ugh...

But at least it took me a couple of days to feel like shit about the test rather than feeling that way during or immediately after like June/Sept respectively. The wait is going to kill me.
Last edited by JamesBlahDeBlah on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dietcoked

Bronze
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:33 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby dietcoked » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:32 am

Mikey wrote:sup 8)


Please tell me that avatar is a product of your post-LSAT liberation.

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby Mikey » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:42 am

dietcoked wrote:
Mikey wrote:sup 8)


Please tell me that avatar is a product of your post-LSAT liberation.

it's the product of me being in the holiday spirit af :mrgreen:

restored123

New
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:44 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby restored123 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:46 am

peege wrote:
mxhenry wrote:
peege wrote:So what's the likelihood these scores come out before the New Year?
I think it's a very high
likelihood they'll come out before the new year. In my experience they add a week on to the estimated arrival date, probably to give themselves a time buffer and to throw off
the hordes of lurkers waiting for grey day.

So would that mean before Christmas, since LSAC is closed between Christmas and New Year's? I know like five years ago they used to release them before Christmas but recently they released December scores closer to their projected date.


Would love if we found out before Christmas. How likely do we think that is?

Also had RC, LR, LG, LG, LR and the one LG I actually did well on was the experimental one. See you in Feb LSAT!

User avatar
MercW07

Bronze
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby MercW07 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:52 am

restored123 wrote:
peege wrote:
mxhenry wrote:
peege wrote:So what's the likelihood these scores come out before the New Year?
I think it's a very high
likelihood they'll come out before the new year. In my experience they add a week on to the estimated arrival date, probably to give themselves a time buffer and to throw off
the hordes of lurkers waiting for grey day.

So would that mean before Christmas, since LSAC is closed between Christmas and New Year's? I know like five years ago they used to release them before Christmas but recently they released December scores closer to their projected date.


Would love if we found out before Christmas. How likely do we think that is?

Also had RC, LR, LG, LG, LR and the one LG I actually did well on was the experimental one. See you in Feb LSAT!


Theres no chance of us seeing a score before Christmas imo. That would mean we get our scores a week and a half early. With LSAC being closed for the holidays, Id say the earliest we will see our score is Jan 2nd

User avatar
Zero Hedge

New
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:20 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby Zero Hedge » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:57 am

restored123 wrote:
peege wrote:
mxhenry wrote:
peege wrote:So what's the likelihood these scores come out before the New Year?
I think it's a very high
likelihood they'll come out before the new year. In my experience they add a week on to the estimated arrival date, probably to give themselves a time buffer and to throw off
the hordes of lurkers waiting for grey day.

So would that mean before Christmas, since LSAC is closed between Christmas and New Year's? I know like five years ago they used to release them before Christmas but recently they released December scores closer to their projected date.


Would love if we found out before Christmas. How likely do we think that is?

Also had RC, LR, LG, LG, LR and the one LG I actually did well on was the experimental one. See you in Feb LSAT!


Perhaps someone can fill me in on the rationale if this is not the case, but I don't see scores coming out before New Year's as likely at all. So that goes even more so for the unlikelihood that they would be posted before Christmas. The last seven years or so show a pretty clear trend that would indicate either the 2nd or 3rd.

restored123

New
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:44 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby restored123 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:05 am

Zero Hedge wrote:
restored123 wrote:
peege wrote:
mxhenry wrote:
peege wrote:So what's the likelihood these scores come out before the New Year?
I think it's a very high
likelihood they'll come out before the new year. In my experience they add a week on to the estimated arrival date, probably to give themselves a time buffer and to throw off
the hordes of lurkers waiting for grey day.

So would that mean before Christmas, since LSAC is closed between Christmas and New Year's? I know like five years ago they used to release them before Christmas but recently they released December scores closer to their projected date.


Would love if we found out before Christmas. How likely do we think that is?

Also had RC, LR, LG, LG, LR and the one LG I actually did well on was the experimental one. See you in Feb LSAT!


Perhaps someone can fill me in on the rationale if this is not the case, but I don't see scores coming out before New Year's as likely at all. So that goes even more so for the unlikelihood that they would be posted before Christmas. The last seven years or so show a pretty clear trend that would indicate either the 2nd or 3rd.


If that's the case then it'll likely be around the 2nd or 3rd. Didn't know what the trend was so thanks for pointing that out. Wonder why it takes so long?

User avatar
MediocreAtBest

Silver
Posts: 632
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:51 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby MediocreAtBest » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:29 am

What’s frustrating is that LSAC used to regularly release December scores before Christmas. The past however many years have all been in January. Not to mention that September and June scores were only released a day before the projected date.

So don’t hold your breath for a December release, it’ll prob be on the projected date.

...but how cool would a Dec. 22 release be?

User avatar
GnarMarBinx

Bronze
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:21 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby GnarMarBinx » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:54 am

Anyone know whether the people after the Sept LSAT all had the same experimental section number for LR? I had three LR's in Sept and theee again for this test. In September, my 2nd LR (but third section) was experimental. Did anyone else have a different experimental LR section number than that, or did all the tests wth 3 LR sections have the 2nd LR as experimental?

User avatar
Zero Hedge

New
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:20 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby Zero Hedge » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:03 pm

GnarMarBinx wrote:Anyone know whether the people after the Sept LSAT all had the same experimental section number for LR? I had three LR's in Sept and theee again for this test. In September, my 2nd LR (but third section) was experimental. Did anyone else have a different experimental LR section number than that, or did all the tests wth 3 LR sections have the 2nd LR as experimental?


I had the same as you but I do believe that others were given a completely different experimental LR. I'm not aware of whether they still had the same order (LR-RC-LR-LR-LG), but I have seen several LR questions mentioned on here/reddit that I didn't see on my experimental LR section.

peege

New
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:21 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby peege » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:22 pm

GnarMarBinx wrote:Anyone know whether the people after the Sept LSAT all had the same experimental section number for LR? I had three LR's in Sept and theee again for this test. In September, my 2nd LR (but third section) was experimental. Did anyone else have a different experimental LR section number than that, or did all the tests wth 3 LR sections have the 2nd LR as experimental?

I had the same exact order as my September test, too but the experimental was not in the same order. So the order of the experimental sections does change.

User avatar
GnarMarBinx

Bronze
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:21 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby GnarMarBinx » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:24 pm

Zero Hedge wrote:
GnarMarBinx wrote:Anyone know whether the people after the Sept LSAT all had the same experimental section number for LR? I had three LR's in Sept and theee again for this test. In September, my 2nd LR (but third section) was experimental. Did anyone else have a different experimental LR section number than that, or did all the tests wth 3 LR sections have the 2nd LR as experimental?


I had the same as you but I do believe that others were given a completely different experimental LR. I'm not aware of whether they still had the same order (LR-RC-LR-LR-LG), but I have seen several LR questions mentioned on here/reddit that I didn't see on my experimental LR section.


I know some people had a different LR experimental, but from what I remember I was under the impression that they were all in the third section. Not sure if that's true, though. Also, I do know that they were all LR, LG, LR, LR, RC in their format, although some had 2 26 question sections and some had 2 25 question sections.

mmart207

Bronze
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:40 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby mmart207 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:39 pm

GnarMarBinx wrote:
Zero Hedge wrote:
GnarMarBinx wrote:Anyone know whether the people after the Sept LSAT all had the same experimental section number for LR? I had three LR's in Sept and theee again for this test. In September, my 2nd LR (but third section) was experimental. Did anyone else have a different experimental LR section number than that, or did all the tests wth 3 LR sections have the 2nd LR as experimental?


I had the same as you but I do believe that others were given a completely different experimental LR. I'm not aware of whether they still had the same order (LR-RC-LR-LR-LG), but I have seen several LR questions mentioned on here/reddit that I didn't see on my experimental LR section.


I know some people had a different LR experimental, but from what I remember I was under the impression that they were all in the third section. Not sure if that's true, though. Also, I do know that they were all LR, LG, LR, LR, RC in their format, although some had 2 26 question sections and some had 2 25 question sections.

I'm really hoping that this is not true. I had LR, RC, LR, LR, LG and I'm really hoping that the first section was the LR experimental :(



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests