The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

A few days after, how are you feeling?

I honestly think I crushed it. 180 yo.
4%
I think I crushed it.. just like my score is going to crush my dreams....
10%
I think I did ok but we will see what happens
41%
Freaking out!!! I'm pretty sure I got a 119
17%
I haven't been sober since Saturday evening. what was the question again?
6%
gucci gang
22%

Total votes: 69

eraserhead

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Postby eraserhead » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:01 pm

damask_rain wrote:Are any of y'all canceling your December test? Why or why not LOL

Right here. Canceling. First time taking the test and I was nervous as hell. Went through the test in a slow daze. I was legit paralyzed and left questions unbubbled... never again

damask_rain

Postby damask_rain » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:10 pm

eraserhead wrote:
damask_rain wrote:Are any of y'all canceling your December test? Why or why not LOL

Right here. Canceling. First time taking the test and I was nervous as hell. Went through the test in a slow daze. I was legit paralyzed and left questions unbubbled... never again

How many did you leave unbubbled? I wasn't paralyzed but my head was so fuzzy. I had to read the first 5 questions 3 times so I got slowed down so much. I also never got a chance to go over hard questions a second time. I feel like I guessed on maybe 3-4 on each section.

Bartlet4President

Postby Bartlet4President » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:10 pm

Was I the only one who had 102 answers at the end of things?
:/

RC - 27?
LR- 25
LG 24 ?
RC 27
LR 26

Pretty sure my second RC was exp from what I read.

Rupert Pupkin

Postby Rupert Pupkin » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:17 pm

littlewing67 wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:
Rupert Pupkin wrote:
GnarMarBinx wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:I'm applying for jobs and have an interview today 8) Wish me luck y'all.

Kill it, and good luck, Lilwing!!

Good Luck! You got this

Thanks y'all. It's at 3 so I'll update you guys with how it goes.

Update got the job. Real estate paralegal which I have done in the past. 10 mins from my house. Salary the one I requested. Owner of the firm was ehhh he was a hard cookie to please but IDC I'm just looking to make some vacation money so me and avatar can go exploring.

Yessss!! Congrats

Rupert Pupkin

Postby Rupert Pupkin » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:18 pm

Bartlet4President wrote:Was I the only one who had 102 answers at the end of things?

RC - 27?
LR- 25
LG 24 ?
RC 27
LR 26

LG im fairly certain was only 23

eraserhead

Postby eraserhead » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:20 pm

Rupert Pupkin wrote:
Bartlet4President wrote:Was I the only one who had 102 answers at the end of things?

RC - 27?
LR- 25
LG 24 ?
RC 27
LR 26

LG was definitely 23.

dietcoked

Postby dietcoked » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:21 pm

Rupert Pupkin wrote:

RC - 27?
LR- 25
LG 24 ?
RC 27
LR 26

I had the same order and I’m p sure the second one is experimental and that LG had 23.

eraserhead

Postby eraserhead » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:22 pm

damask_rain wrote:
eraserhead wrote:

How many did you leave unbubbled? I wasn't paralyzed but my head was so fuzzy. I had to read the first 5 questions 3 times so I got slowed down so much. I also never got a chance to go over hard questions a second time. I feel like I guessed on maybe 3-4 on each section.

I left like 5 unbubbled in my first LR. And some in RC too. And an entire game in LG when I usually finish LG sections with at least 5 minutes to spare. This LG was not even bad... even the trickier games, it was just nerves man. I'm so pissed but what can you do. I would say overall I left like 15 or 16 questions unbubbled. I can't explain what happened I just know that I stared at my first LR page for like 10 minutes.

damask_rain

Postby damask_rain » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:28 pm

eraserhead wrote:
damask_rain wrote:
eraserhead wrote:

I left like 5 unbubbled in my first LR. And some in RC too. And an entire game in LG when I usually finish LG sections with at least 5 minutes to spare. This LG was not even bad... even the trickier games, it was just nerves man. I'm so pissed but what can you do. I would say overall I left like 15 or 16 questions unbubbled. I can't explain what happened I just know that I stared at my first LR page for like 10 minutes.

Yeah I don't think I left any blank, although my nerves were pretty bad. In your situation I'd def cancel too because you could have at least just bubbled, but the anxiety really got to you. What do you think about my situation?

eraserhead

Postby eraserhead » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:46 pm

damask_rain wrote:
eraserhead wrote:
damask_rain wrote:
eraserhead wrote:

Yeah I don't think I left any blank, although my nerves were pretty bad. In your situation I'd def cancel too because you could have at least just bubbled, but the anxiety really got to you. What do you think about my situation?

What's your target score? guessing on 3-4 per section can put you at -12 - -16 just as a base line. If you're aiming for mid/high 160s or above-- it might benefit you to cancel. Especially if you normally get through each section with time left. Was this your first time testing?

damask_rain

Postby damask_rain » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:18 pm

eraserhead wrote:
damask_rain wrote:
eraserhead wrote:
damask_rain wrote:
eraserhead wrote:

What's your target score? guessing on 3-4 per section can put you at -12 - -16 just as a base line. If you're aiming for mid/high 160s or above-- it might benefit you to cancel. Especially if you normally get through each section with time left. Was this your first time testing?

Yea that's what I was thinking as well. Best case scenario would be 170 and worst case would be like 164ish. I usually finish with time left in each section and this was my first time taking it. A lot of people are telling me to not cancel. You're the only one supporting my idea to cancel. lol

eraserhead

Postby eraserhead » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:37 pm

damask_rain wrote:
eraserhead wrote:
damask_rain wrote:
eraserhead wrote:
damask_rain wrote:
eraserhead wrote:

Yea that's what I was thinking as well. Best case scenario would be 170 and worst case would be like 164ish. I usually finish with time left in each section and this was my first time taking it. A lot of people are telling me to not cancel. You're the only one supporting my idea to cancel. lol

If it's your first time taking it and you think you got around 164, I would then say you shouldn't cancel. I interpreted your saying you guessed on 3-4 as in you had to end up filling in random bubbles because you ran out of time. If what you meant is that you guessed on 3/4 and those are the only ones that you think you got wrong. Then absolutely DON'T cancel!

jjdude14

Postby jjdude14 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:41 pm

littlewing67 wrote:
Coming Sunday December 10th: a new look to your LSAC account!

hmmm this should be interesting

Yeah, the website might actually consistently work.

Rupert Pupkin

Postby Rupert Pupkin » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:40 pm

jjdude14 wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:

Lol did anyone notice that on Friday the website was down for a bit?

Bartlet4President

Postby Bartlet4President » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:33 pm

dietcoked wrote:
Rupert Pupkin wrote:

RC - 27?
LR- 25
LG 24 ?
RC 27
LR 26

I had the same order and I’m p sure the second one is experimental and that LG had 23.

Well hopefully I just added one at the end or something

eraserhead

Postby eraserhead » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:43 pm

Bartlet4President wrote:
dietcoked wrote:
Rupert Pupkin wrote:

RC - 27?
LR- 25
LG 24 ?
RC 27
LR 26

I wish I could be as casual about anything in life.

Rupert Pupkin

Postby Rupert Pupkin » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:48 pm

eraserhead wrote:
Bartlet4President wrote:
dietcoked wrote:
Rupert Pupkin wrote:

RC - 27?
LR- 25
LG 24 ?
RC 27
LR 26

haha!

Experiment626

Postby Experiment626 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:07 pm

jjdude14 wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:

It would be nice not to be randomly kicked out from applications and waiting for a timeout or having to close all my other browser windows and restart it to get back into it...

Rupert Pupkin

Postby Rupert Pupkin » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:27 pm

I reallyyyyyy need to get seriously working on my PS and other essays.. been procrastinating the last few days

saffles

Postby saffles » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:54 pm

Rupert Pupkin wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:
Rupert Pupkin wrote:
GnarMarBinx wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:I'm applying for jobs and have an interview today 8) Wish me luck y'all.

Kill it, and good luck, Lilwing!!

Good Luck! You got this

Thanks y'all. It's at 3 so I'll update you guys with how it goes.

Update got the job. Real estate paralegal which I have done in the past. 10 mins from my house. Salary the one I requested. Owner of the firm was ehhh he was a hard cookie to please but IDC I'm just looking to make some vacation money so me and avatar can go exploring.

Yessss!! Congrats

So happy for you! Bask in it, friend B-)

PhiladelphiaCollins

Postby PhiladelphiaCollins » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:00 am

Im pretty sure I’ve gotten repetitive eye strain in the past 4 days from reading LSAT forums and playing more video games than I had in the last year combined.

Bartlet4President

Postby Bartlet4President » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:25 am

Rupert Pupkin wrote:
eraserhead wrote:
Bartlet4President wrote:
dietcoked wrote:
Rupert Pupkin wrote:

RC - 27?
LR- 25
LG 24 ?
RC 27
LR 26

I really don’t know what else there is that I could do that would be remotely close to being healthy.

haha!

Barry grandpapy

Postby Barry grandpapy » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:29 pm

Rupert Pupkin wrote:I reallyyyyyy need to get seriously working on my PS and other essays.. been procrastinating the last few days

PhiladelphiaCollins wrote:Im pretty sure I’ve gotten repetitive eye strain in the past 4 days from reading LSAT forums and playing more video games than I had in the last year combined.

^ditto :D

Rupert Pupkin

Postby Rupert Pupkin » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:57 pm

Barry grandpapy wrote:
Rupert Pupkin wrote:I reallyyyyyy need to get seriously working on my PS and other essays.. been procrastinating the last few days

PhiladelphiaCollins wrote:Im pretty sure I’ve gotten repetitive eye strain in the past 4 days from reading LSAT forums and playing more video games than I had in the last year combined.

^ditto :D

lmao just made a nice coffee on the french press. Ready to get to it

MercW07

Postby MercW07 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:44 pm

Anyone grey yet?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”