The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

How did you do??

177-180
9%
173-176
13%
170-172
6%
167-169
21%
164-166
16%
160-163
13%
155-159
12%
Below 155
10%

Total votes: 86

vikingrunner

New

Re: The Official December 2017 Waiters Thread

Post by vikingrunner » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:37 am

How nice of John Marshall Law School in Atlanta (first thought..."there's one in Atlanta too?") to send me an LSAT pack complete with 2 pencils, sharpener, eraser, and gallon bag. Just in time for....2 days after the test.

mmart207

Bronze

Post by mmart207 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:41 am

Zero Hedge wrote:
mmart207 wrote:
GnarMarBinx wrote:
Zero Hedge wrote:
GnarMarBinx wrote:Anyone know whether the people after the Sept LSAT all had the same experimental section number for LR? I had three LR's in Sept and theee again for this test. In September, my 2nd LR (but third section) was experimental. Did anyone else have a different experimental LR section number than that, or did all the tests wth 3 LR sections have the 2nd LR as experimental?
I had the same as you but I do believe that others were given a completely different experimental LR. I'm not aware of whether they still had the same order (LR-RC-LR-LR-LG), but I have seen several LR questions mentioned on here/reddit that I didn't see on my experimental LR section.
I know some people had a different LR experimental, but from what I remember I was under the impression that they were all in the third section. Not sure if that's true, though. Also, I do know that they were all LR, LG, LR, LR, RC in their format, although some had 2 26 question sections and some had 2 25 question sections.
I'm really hoping that this is not true. I had LR, RC, LR, LR, LG and I'm really hoping that the first section was the LR experimental :(
That was my format and I haven’t heard of anyone who had that as well that didn’t have their experimental in the second LR.
I thought it was already confirmed that some people had different orders of their LR experimentals?

JamesBlahDeBlah

Bronze

Post by JamesBlahDeBlah » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:44 am

vikingrunner wrote:How nice of John Marshall Law School in Atlanta (first thought..."there's one in Atlanta too?") to send me an LSAT pack complete with 2 pencils, sharpener, eraser, and gallon bag. Just in time for....2 days after the test.
They got a hold of your test...you'll be needing those supplies later ;-p
Last edited by JamesBlahDeBlah on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sabraph

Bronze

Post by sabraph » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:17 am

etramak wrote:Caligula can go to hell
seconded

sabraph

Bronze

Post by sabraph » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:22 am

MediocreAtBest wrote:What’s frustrating is that LSAC used to regularly release December scores before Christmas. The past however many years have all been in January. Not to mention that September and June scores were only released a day before the projected date.

So don’t hold your breath for a December release, it’ll prob be on the projected date.

...but how cool would a Dec. 22 release be?
best Christmas present ever

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

vikingrunner

New

Post by vikingrunner » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:31 am

JamesBlahDeBlah wrote:
vikingrunner wrote:How nice of John Marshall Law School in Atlanta (first thought..."there's one in Atlanta too?") to send me an LSAT pack complete with 2 pencils, sharpener, eraser, and gallon bag. Just in time for....2 days after the test.
They got a hold of your test...you'll be needing those supplies later ;-p
pls no.

littlewing67

Silver

Post by littlewing67 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:42 am

Last edited by littlewing67 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zero Hedge

New

Post by Zero Hedge » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:15 am

That was my format and I haven’t heard of anyone who had that as well that didn’t have their experimental in the second LR.[/quote]

I thought it was already confirmed that some people had different orders of their LR experimentals?[/quote]

Totally possible. I just haven't seen/heard of anyone who did, but I'll take your word for it. I know other's had LR-LG-LR-LR-RC and I believe their experimental was still the second LR. I assumed that perhaps this was where the different version of the experimental LR came in to play, albeit in the same position as our own. Mayors and tilapia are the key to figuring it out.

Edit: Broke quote my b

GnarMarBinx

Bronze

Post by GnarMarBinx » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:35 am

Zero Hedge wrote:.

That was my format and I haven’t heard of anyone who had that as well that didn’t have their experimental in the second LR.
I thought it was already confirmed that some people had different orders of their LR experimentals?[/quote]

Totally possible. I just haven't seen/heard of anyone who did, but I'll take your word for it. I know other's had LR-LG-LR-LR-RC and I believe their experimental was still the second LR. I assumed that perhaps this was where the different version of the experimental LR came in to play, albeit in the same position as our own. Mayors and tilapia are the key to figuring it out.

Edit: Broke quote my b[/quote]

Yeah, I'm not sure. I had LR (25) RC LR (25) LR (26) LG and I'm still struggling to remember if the mayoral question and movie review question were in my first or second LR... It's weird because I thought before anyone told me they were in the same section, that the mayor prodevelopment question was in the first LR and the movie review was in the 2nd LR - but that's obviously false because they're both either in the first or 2nd LR. I'm so confused and just praying that my 2nd LR is the experimental because that's the one I felt the worst on (and people are saying it's likely the experimental).

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

eraserhead

New

Post by eraserhead » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:46 am

GnarMarBinx wrote:

I thought it was already confirmed that some people had different orders of their LR experimentals?

Edit: Broke quote my b[/quote]

Yeah, I'm not sure. I had LR (25) RC LR (25) LR (26) LG and I'm still struggling to remember if the mayoral question and movie review question were in my first or second LR... It's weird because I thought before anyone told me they were in the same section, that the mayor prodevelopment question was in the first LR and the movie review was in the 2nd LR - but that's obviously false because they're both either in the first or 2nd LR. I'm so confused and just praying that my 2nd LR is the experimental because that's the one I felt the worst on (and people are saying it's likely the experimental).[/quote]

It's not true that everyone's experimental was in the same section. I can speak to that. The ceo of power score spoke to that. Appealing to authority while it may not make sense in lr does make sense here. I had LR RC LR LR LG and my experimental was in LR1. I had the mayor question and the movie question in LR2. And tilapia in LR3. For me LR2/LR3 were real. LR 1 was not. I remember the mayor question after RC because I felt a lot better about the lr2 questions than I did lr1.

GnarMarBinx

Bronze

Post by GnarMarBinx » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:09 pm

eraserhead wrote:
GnarMarBinx wrote:

Yeah, I'm not sure. I had LR (25) RC LR (25) LR (26) LG and I'm still struggling to remember if the mayoral question and movie review question were in my first or second LR... It's weird because I thought before anyone told me they were in the same section, that the mayor prodevelopment question was in the first LR and the movie review was in the 2nd LR - but that's obviously false because they're both either in the first or 2nd LR. I'm so confused and just praying that my 2nd LR is the experimental because that's the one I felt the worst on (and people are saying it's likely the experimental).[/quote]

It's not true that everyone's experimental was in the same section. I can speak to that. The ceo of power score spoke to that. Appealing to authority while it may not make sense in lr does make sense here. I had LR RC LR LR LG and my experimental was in LR1. I had the mayor question and the movie question in LR2. And tilapia in LR3. For me LR2/LR3 were real. LR 1 was not. I remember the mayor question after RC because I felt a lot better about the lr2 questions than I did lr1.[/quote]

Well, here's to hoping you're right about yourself, and my experimental was in the second section!

GnarMarBinx

Bronze

Post by GnarMarBinx » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:36 pm

littlewing67 wrote:I'm applying for jobs and have an interview today 8) Wish me luck y'all.
Kill it, and good luck, Lilwing!!

mmart207

Bronze

Post by mmart207 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:35 pm

eraserhead wrote:
GnarMarBinx wrote:

It's not true that everyone's experimental was in the same section. I can speak to that. The ceo of power score spoke to that. Appealing to authority while it may not make sense in lr does make sense here. I had LR RC LR LR LG and my experimental was in LR1. I had the mayor question and the movie question in LR2. And tilapia in LR3. For me LR2/LR3 were real. LR 1 was not. I remember the mayor question after RC because I felt a lot better about the lr2 questions than I did lr1.[/quote]
I do not remember which sections I had the mayoral or tilapia. It's all a blur at this point. But I kind of feel like they weren't in my first section. Which I'm hoping because my first section (LR1) was my worst. I'm hoping the first section was my experimental as well

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

strawberryrhubarb

New

Post by strawberryrhubarb » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:44 pm

mmart207 wrote:
Zero Hedge wrote:
mmart207 wrote:
GnarMarBinx wrote:
Zero Hedge wrote:
GnarMarBinx wrote:Anyone know whether the people after the Sept LSAT all had the same experimental section number for LR? I had three LR's in Sept and theee again for this test. In September, my 2nd LR (but third section) was experimental. Did anyone else have a different experimental LR section number than that, or did all the tests wth 3 LR sections have the 2nd LR as experimental?
I had the same as you but I do believe that others were given a completely different experimental LR. I'm not aware of whether they still had the same order (LR-RC-LR-LR-LG), but I have seen several LR questions mentioned on here/reddit that I didn't see on my experimental LR section.
I know some people had a different LR experimental, but from what I remember I was under the impression that they were all in the third section. Not sure if that's true, though. Also, I do know that they were all LR, LG, LR, LR, RC in their format, although some had 2 26 question sections and some had 2 25 question sections.
I'm really hoping that this is not true. I had LR, RC, LR, LR, LG and I'm really hoping that the first section was the LR experimental :(
IT IS already confirmed. Not to be a prick because I know you're just nervous and are trying to be 100% sure about the placement of your experimental LR. But this person said they haven't heard of anyone who had the same section order and didn't have LR2 as experimental. You're going to law school-- someone saying they haven't heard of it, does not mean it isn't the case or can't be the case. You have to breathe! Hopefully for the last time, let's confirm ---> two people with the section order (ex LR RC LR LR LG) can and do have their experimental in a different section. People on this very forum have confirmed that as well as people on reddit. More importantly it's happened in past tests. I would say that if you're fairly confident that your experimental was LR1, take comfort in why you think that. If you're unsure, try to seek clarification but definitely don't base it on what people have or haven't heard.

Rupert Pupkin

Gold

Post by Rupert Pupkin » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:59 pm

GnarMarBinx wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:I'm applying for jobs and have an interview today 8) Wish me luck y'all.
Kill it, and good luck, Lilwing!!
Good Luck! You got this

littlewing67

Silver

Post by littlewing67 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:06 pm

Last edited by littlewing67 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

littlewing67

Silver

Post by littlewing67 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:07 pm

Last edited by littlewing67 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Rupert Pupkin

Gold

Post by Rupert Pupkin » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:20 pm

littlewing67 wrote:
Coming Sunday December 10th: a new look to your LSAC account!
hmmm this should be interesting
lol WOW LSAC making moves....

JamesBlahDeBlah

Bronze

Post by JamesBlahDeBlah » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:19 pm

Rupert Pupkin wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:
This...this could change grey day forever!
Last edited by JamesBlahDeBlah on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zero Hedge

New

Post by Zero Hedge » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:24 pm

JamesBlahDeBlah wrote:
Rupert Pupkin wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:
Hypothetical: LSAC botches rollout of new site and can't find out how to properly display everyone's scores on grey day.

Experiment626

Silver

Post by Experiment626 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:03 pm

Zero Hedge wrote:
JamesBlahDeBlah wrote:
Rupert Pupkin wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:
Hypothetical: LSAC botches rollout of new site and can't find out how to properly display everyone's scores on grey day.
Even better, everyone's previous data is lost.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

damask_rain

New

Post by damask_rain » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:05 pm

Are any of y'all canceling your December test? Why or why not LOL

Experiment626

Silver

Post by Experiment626 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:07 pm

damask_rain wrote:Are any of y'all canceling your December test? Why or why not LOL
Nope. I may be nervous about my flub costing me 2 questions, but that's not a reason to cancel. Unless you're gunning for HYS or you had some super horrible test experience, why cancel. You already did it, get the score on record.

rowdy

Bronze

Post by rowdy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:10 pm

GL everybody. Hope to see y'all in the c/o 2021 thread in January.

littlewing67

Silver

Post by littlewing67 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:49 pm

Last edited by littlewing67 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”