I am thinking about retaking the LSAT in February to get more scholarship money and get off waitlists. I'm having a decent cycle so far but haven't heard back from the majority of school's I applied too. If I sign up for February would the schools I haven't heard from hold my application? I submitted all my apps in October and almost all are under some sort of review. I don't think school's holding my app until march would pay off because I'm gambling a bit with the retake (scored around my median PTs, 168)
Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], LSAT_Ninja_Tutor and 9 guests