Using Manhattan LR or Fox LR? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
jpal21

New

Using Manhattan LR or Fox LR?

Post by jpal21 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:47 pm

Hey guys! I am planning on retaking the LSAT next year and waiting out a cycle. I have gone through prep for the September LSAT including the PR bibles. I just bought the LSAT Blog's 7-month schedule which gives me a good amount of time to study since I work full-time. My question is, since I have already gone through the basics of LR in the bibles, and it's my weakest section of the exam, should I go through the Manhattan LR book or the Fox LR book first in my prep? I've heard good things on both but can't figure out which one will be more beneficial this early on since I'll have a lot more time to study.

Thanks! :D

Silver

Re: Using Manhattan LR or Fox LR?

Post by AvatarMeelo » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:01 am

I use both - I think they complement each other pretty well. I use the Manhattan book as a guide, and then when I do the matching section in Fox it confirms my understanding of that question type. There’s only about 15 questions or so in each drill in the Manhattan book so the Fox is great for drilling in that regard.

JazzOne

Gold

Re: Using Manhattan LR or Fox LR?

Post by JazzOne » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:47 am

Both of those books have solid a solid reputation. If you have seven months to prep, I'd consider reading both.

Barack O'Drama

Gold

Post removed...

Post by Barack O'Drama » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:47 am

Post removed...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”