December 2nd Study Plan Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
alleycdancer

New

December 2nd Study Plan

Post by alleycdancer » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:54 am

I withdrew from the September exam because I thought I was ill-prepared and not focused. I'm writing for the exam in December and struggling to put together a study plan plan. I would appreciate advice on how to set up an efficient plan. Much appreciated if you can give an idea of a study plan for these 10 weeks. I know it will go by so quickly.

GoingBackToSchool

New

Re: December 2nd Study Plan

Post by GoingBackToSchool » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:53 am

alleycdancer wrote:I withdrew from the September exam because I thought I was ill-prepared and not focused. I'm writing for the exam in December and struggling to put together a study plan plan. I would appreciate advice on how to set up an efficient plan. Much appreciated if you can give an idea of a study plan for these 10 weeks. I know it will go by so quickly.
If you to the 7Sage website they give you a study plan based on their various programs and when you want to take the test. If you don't want to purchace a program you can still use the study plan as a guide and maybe get a book in the library. But truthfully, their Starter program has a plan that's roughly 20 hours a week (for the Dec test) for about $179. That's the one I'm doing.

Good luck!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”