The Official December 2017 Study Group

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

We all want a 180. What's the lowest score you'll take?

Sub 160
4
4%
160-163
12
11%
164-167
26
23%
167-169
18
16%
170
13
11%
171-172
12
11%
172-174
9
8%
175
8
7%
176-179
5
4%
180
7
6%
 
Total votes: 114

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:08 pm

saffles wrote:
Mikey wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:No way ! I’m from killa Queens too :mrgreen: all the cool kids are

Sameeeeeeee. Queens sucks for bars imo, unless I guess if you like the vibe of Astoria or something idunno. Manhattan is where it's attttt.


You mean you haven't heard of..."The Bell Strip"?

Hmm.. Don't think so.. Is that in bayside? If so then I sort of know what you're talking about but I never go to bayside so.. :p

littlewing67

Silver
Posts: 772
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:08 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby littlewing67 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:12 pm

.
Last edited by littlewing67 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
saffles

Bronze
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:46 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby saffles » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:21 pm

littlewing67 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
saffles wrote:
Mikey wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:No way ! I’m from killa Queens too :mrgreen: all the cool kids are

Sameeeeeeee. Queens sucks for bars imo, unless I guess if you like the vibe of Astoria or something idunno. Manhattan is where it's attttt.


You mean you haven't heard of..."The Bell Strip"?

Hmm.. Don't think so.. Is that in bayside? If so then I sort of know what you're talking about but I never go to bayside so.. :p


Bell Blvd? I've never been to the bars over there haha Astoria has good bars and I heard they have a great beer garden I want to check out :!:

I never really go out to Queens too, Manhattan and Brooklyn if anything. Bedford Ave is where it's at 8)


Yeah, Mikey it's in Bayside.
Hm okay, I'm up for an adventure! I'll just follow you guys ;) omg I wanna hookah

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:22 pm

littlewing67 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
saffles wrote:
Mikey wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:No way ! I’m from killa Queens too :mrgreen: all the cool kids are

Sameeeeeeee. Queens sucks for bars imo, unless I guess if you like the vibe of Astoria or something idunno. Manhattan is where it's attttt.


You mean you haven't heard of..."The Bell Strip"?

Hmm.. Don't think so.. Is that in bayside? If so then I sort of know what you're talking about but I never go to bayside so.. :p


Bell Blvd? I've never been to the bars over there haha Astoria has good bars and I heard they have a great beer garden I want to check out :!:

I never really go out to Queens too, Manhattan and Brooklyn if anything. Bedford Ave is where it's at 8)

Yeah I like going usually to places around West 4 or like east village or something. They have great places and it's closer for me so that's why I love it more haha

And I love hookah! I had my own but I broke it because I'm an idiot

User avatar
GnarMarBinx

Bronze
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:21 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby GnarMarBinx » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:29 pm

littlewing67 wrote:
saffles wrote:
Experiment626 wrote:I'm surprised that I don't drink alcohol is currently the top choice.... Wonder how many are because they're not 21...

Hahaha...I'm just super lightweight :oops:


So am I but that doesn’t stop me :mrgreen: clueless knows :wink:


Sorta random question: how do some of you seem to know each other in real life? Did you do undergrad together or something?

littlewing67

Silver
Posts: 772
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:08 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby littlewing67 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:33 pm

.
Last edited by littlewing67 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
AvatarMeelo

Silver
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:58 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby AvatarMeelo » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:38 pm

littlewing67 wrote:
GnarMarBinx wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:
saffles wrote:
Experiment626 wrote:I'm surprised that I don't drink alcohol is currently the top choice.... Wonder how many are because they're not 21...

Hahaha...I'm just super lightweight :oops:


So am I but that doesn’t stop me :mrgreen: clueless knows :wink:


Sorta random question: how do some of you seem to know each other in real life? Did you do undergrad together or something?


Yes undergrad together, we bffls IRL. :D


Yeah lilwing and I are prolly the only ones on this forum who are frenz in real life. We literally went to a concert this past Monday and I’ll be seeing her in costume at a party tomorrow night

User avatar
AvatarMeelo

Silver
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:58 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby AvatarMeelo » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:40 pm

Mikey wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
saffles wrote:
Mikey wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:No way ! I’m from killa Queens too :mrgreen: all the cool kids are

Sameeeeeeee. Queens sucks for bars imo, unless I guess if you like the vibe of Astoria or something idunno. Manhattan is where it's attttt.


You mean you haven't heard of..."The Bell Strip"?

Hmm.. Don't think so.. Is that in bayside? If so then I sort of know what you're talking about but I never go to bayside so.. :p


Bell Blvd? I've never been to the bars over there haha Astoria has good bars and I heard they have a great beer garden I want to check out :!:

I never really go out to Queens too, Manhattan and Brooklyn if anything. Bedford Ave is where it's at 8)

Yeah I like going usually to places around West 4 or like east village or something. They have great places and it's closer for me so that's why I love it more haha

And I love hookah! I had my own but I broke it because I'm an idiot


I can’t drink or smoke but I’m down for whatever this meetup is once the exam is over - I could def be down for karaoke at the Mean Fid

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:45 pm

clueless801 wrote:I can’t drink or smoke but I’m down for whatever this meetup is once the exam is over - I could def be down for karaoke at the Mean Fid

YAY! :mrgreen:

littlewing67

Silver
Posts: 772
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:08 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby littlewing67 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:49 pm

.
Last edited by littlewing67 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:52 pm

littlewing67 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
clueless801 wrote:I can’t drink or smoke but I’m down for whatever this meetup is once the exam is over - I could def be down for karaoke at the Mean Fid

YAY! :mrgreen:


+1 count me in

Hmmmm, I wonder if I can out-drink you lilwing. *thinking with hand on chin emoji*

I'm somewhat of a light weight, but I'm not at the same time if that makes any sense... lol.

littlewing67

Silver
Posts: 772
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:08 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby littlewing67 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:12 pm

.
Last edited by littlewing67 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
saffles

Bronze
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:46 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby saffles » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:14 pm

Mikey wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
clueless801 wrote:I can’t drink or smoke but I’m down for whatever this meetup is once the exam is over - I could def be down for karaoke at the Mean Fid

YAY! :mrgreen:


+1 count me in

Hmmmm, I wonder if I can out-drink you lilwing. *thinking with hand on chin emoji*

I'm somewhat of a light weight, but I'm not at the same time if that makes any sense... lol.

I'll bring cardgames!

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:38 pm

littlewing67 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
clueless801 wrote:I can’t drink or smoke but I’m down for whatever this meetup is once the exam is over - I could def be down for karaoke at the Mean Fid

YAY! :mrgreen:


+1 count me in

Hmmmm, I wonder if I can out-drink you lilwing. *thinking with hand on chin emoji*

I'm somewhat of a light weight, but I'm not at the same time if that makes any sense... lol.


Probably TBH, but I'll still keep drinking even though I am a lightweight lol 1 beer and I'm tipsy/drunk :oops:

ayyeeee lol. 8)

saffles wrote:I'll bring cardgames!

haha I'm down. I've gone to a game bar (Ace Bar in east village) with some TLS people before and it was great!

User avatar
GnarMarBinx

Bronze
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:21 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby GnarMarBinx » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:48 pm

clueless801 wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:
GnarMarBinx wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:
saffles wrote:
Experiment626 wrote:I'm surprised that I don't drink alcohol is currently the top choice.... Wonder how many are because they're not 21...

Hahaha...I'm just super lightweight :oops:


So am I but that doesn’t stop me :mrgreen: clueless knows :wink:


Sorta random question: how do some of you seem to know each other in real life? Did you do undergrad together or something?


Yes undergrad together, we bffls IRL. :D


Yeah lilwing and I are prolly the only ones on this forum who are frenz in real life. We literally went to a concert this past Monday and I’ll be seeing her in costume at a party tomorrow night


Ha that's so awesome!! Are you two thinking of possibly joining each other for law school??

littlewing67

Silver
Posts: 772
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:08 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby littlewing67 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:33 am

.
Last edited by littlewing67 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Experiment626

Silver
Posts: 812
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:43 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby Experiment626 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:39 am

clueless801 wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:
GnarMarBinx wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:
saffles wrote:
Experiment626 wrote:I'm surprised that I don't drink alcohol is currently the top choice.... Wonder how many are because they're not 21...

Hahaha...I'm just super lightweight :oops:


So am I but that doesn’t stop me :mrgreen: clueless knows :wink:


Sorta random question: how do some of you seem to know each other in real life? Did you do undergrad together or something?


Yes undergrad together, we bffls IRL. :D


Yeah lilwing and I are prolly the only ones on this forum who are frenz in real life. We literally went to a concert this past Monday and I’ll be seeing her in costume at a party tomorrow night


Some of us June Retakers are now friends IRL. :-p

User avatar
Experiment626

Silver
Posts: 812
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:43 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby Experiment626 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:41 am

Okkkk. Starting a full test day sim with PT73. Starting a little late because this is when 8:30 will be when we go back an hour in a couple weeks.

Also made sure to check if the file I have already has an experimental section built in because I don't have time to do a 6 section LSAT today...

GL to anyone else doing a PT or drilling this AM.

User avatar
AvatarMeelo

Silver
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:58 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby AvatarMeelo » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:25 am

littlewing67 wrote:
GnarMarBinx wrote:
Ha that's so awesome!! Are you two thinking of possibly joining each other for law school??


Of course I would love that :mrgreen: <3


I’d cry if it ended up working out that way!! Wish us luck that we both have awesome cycles that even give us that option :)

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:31 pm

Went to Starbucks for the Halloween zombie frap and they're already out of ingredients. Fml bro

littlewing67

Silver
Posts: 772
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:08 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby littlewing67 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:24 pm

.
Last edited by littlewing67 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:27 pm

littlewing67 wrote:Awww this warms my heart. It’s nice to have friends that are going through the same thing you are. Makes for a good support system!

I'm pretty cool with some of the c/o 2020 people now :) <3

Barry grandpapy

Bronze
Posts: 445
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:04 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby Barry grandpapy » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:29 pm

I really need to start studying for this...

littlewing67

Silver
Posts: 772
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:08 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby littlewing67 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:29 pm

.
Last edited by littlewing67 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
AvatarMeelo

Silver
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:58 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby AvatarMeelo » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:31 pm

littlewing67 wrote:I think this makes me more confident going into the real test day seeing as we have exactly 5 more weeks (sorry if I triggered any of you).

Anyways I’m now in a good mood, and now I’m just waiting on the orange scrubs and temporary tattoos I ordered for my inmate costume to come today in time for a Halloween party I’m going to!

:mrgreen:


So triggered. Also thanks for your flannel - still need to find suspenders and a beanie to be a proper lumberjack hehe. Prolly won’t find them before tonight tho



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest