The Official December 2017 Study Group

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

We all want a 180. What's the lowest score you'll take?

Sub 160
5
4%
160-163
12
10%
164-167
26
23%
167-169
18
16%
170
13
11%
171-172
12
10%
172-174
9
8%
175
8
7%
176-179
5
4%
180
7
6%
 
Total votes: 115

User avatar
AvatarMeelo

Silver
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:58 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby AvatarMeelo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:19 pm

Rupert Pupkin wrote:
PhiladelphiaCollins wrote:
LieutenantElmo wrote:
PhiladelphiaCollins wrote:24 hours and it’ll all be over


You said it mustard tiger. Is anyone else doing some light studying (a section or two untimed) today?


Yup. Probably going to watch a movie, do PT 76 logic games and then chill TFO.


Yeah I did a LR and RC section earlier. Going to work out and do a LG section just for fun and then thats it for work.


I had plans to get in some studying done today to familiarize myself some more with the new LR type questions but my brain is dead and I just relaxed today

User avatar
Rupert Pupkin

Gold
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:21 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby Rupert Pupkin » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:35 pm

AvatarMeelo wrote:
Rupert Pupkin wrote:
PhiladelphiaCollins wrote:
LieutenantElmo wrote:
PhiladelphiaCollins wrote:24 hours and it’ll all be over


You said it mustard tiger. Is anyone else doing some light studying (a section or two untimed) today?


Yup. Probably going to watch a movie, do PT 76 logic games and then chill TFO.


Yeah I did a LR and RC section earlier. Going to work out and do a LG section just for fun and then thats it for work.


I had plans to get in some studying done today to familiarize myself some more with the new LR type questions but my brain is dead and I just relaxed today


yeah i was thinking about reviewing some of my weak areas but its worse to overload your brain at this point

User avatar
Experiment626

Silver
Posts: 812
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:43 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby Experiment626 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:42 pm

did a games and LR section today and that's it.

Everything is packed and ready to go minus stuff in the fridge. Having dinner, watching a movie, and bed by 10. 5:45 AM still comes way too damn early, even after doing it for the last 8 weeks...

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:14 pm

so u guys ready?

User avatar
Rupert Pupkin

Gold
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:21 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby Rupert Pupkin » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:22 pm

Mikey wrote:so u guys ready?


Lets GET SOME! Time to crush

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:32 pm

Rupert Pupkin wrote:
Mikey wrote:so u guys ready?


Lets GET SOME! Time to (get our dreams) crush(ed)

fixed that for u bro

User avatar
Rupert Pupkin

Gold
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:21 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby Rupert Pupkin » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:37 pm

Mikey wrote:
Rupert Pupkin wrote:
Mikey wrote:so u guys ready?


Lets GET SOME! Time to (get our dreams) crush(ed)

fixed that for u bro


perfect Alley-oop

User avatar
Experiment626

Silver
Posts: 812
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:43 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby Experiment626 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:40 pm

Rupert Pupkin wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Rupert Pupkin wrote:
Mikey wrote:so u guys ready?


Lets GET SOME! Time to (get our dreams) crush(ed)

fixed that for u bro


perfect Alley-oop


Just don't go into formal logic questions like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--szrOHtR6U

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:45 pm

Experiment626 wrote:
Rupert Pupkin wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Rupert Pupkin wrote:
Mikey wrote:so u guys ready?


Lets GET SOME! Time to (get our dreams) crush(ed)

fixed that for u bro


perfect Alley-oop


Just don't go into formal logic questions like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--szrOHtR6U

shiiiiiiiiiiiit I wish every question was a formal logic one lol. EASSYYY

User avatar
MercW07

Bronze
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby MercW07 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:53 pm

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone! This thread has not only been entertaining for the last few months, but its also helped me out numerous times along the way and I hope everyone absolutely crushes it tomorrow!

SEE YOU GUYS IN THE WAITERS THREAD!!

User avatar
PhiladelphiaCollins

Bronze
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:31 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby PhiladelphiaCollins » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:53 pm

Rupert Pupkin wrote:
AvatarMeelo wrote:
Rupert Pupkin wrote:
PhiladelphiaCollins wrote:
LieutenantElmo wrote:
PhiladelphiaCollins wrote:24 hours and it’ll all be over


You said it mustard tiger. Is anyone else doing some light studying (a section or two untimed) today?


Yup. Probably going to watch a movie, do PT 76 logic games and then chill TFO.


Yeah I did a LR and RC section earlier. Going to work out and do a LG section just for fun and then thats it for work.


I had plans to get in some studying done today to familiarize myself some more with the new LR type questions but my brain is dead and I just relaxed today


yeah i was thinking about reviewing some of my weak areas but its worse to overload your brain at this point


Yeah I decided against it haha, I just read over some of my written explanations, now I’m chilling

damask_rain

New
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:14 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby damask_rain » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:32 pm

Good luck y'all!
May the force be with you:)

User avatar
PrezRand

Gold
Posts: 1608
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby PrezRand » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:35 pm

GL to everyone! First try!

etramak

Silver
Posts: 748
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 11:58 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby etramak » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:00 pm

Good luck

LittleCrab

New
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:12 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby LittleCrab » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:14 pm

This is not my first take on the LSAT but I'm still so nervous about tomorrow......I fall to sleep around 3AM last night and woke up at 2PM today........oh god..



Good luck everyone!!

User avatar
somethingElse

Gold
Posts: 4007
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:09 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby somethingElse » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:45 pm

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

User avatar
Platopus

Silver
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:20 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby Platopus » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:15 am

Good luck everyone!!!

User avatar
caramelizedgod

New
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:17 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby caramelizedgod » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:55 am

Good luck all and have a great sleep!

User avatar
urmlaw17

Bronze
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:25 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby urmlaw17 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:36 am

Good night!!!

User avatar
JamesBlahDeBlah

Bronze
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:35 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby JamesBlahDeBlah » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:46 am

As if I needed a reason to take this test more seriously... That tax vote was perfect motivation.

User avatar
Experiment626

Silver
Posts: 812
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:43 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby Experiment626 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:12 am

ALRIGHT GUYS! IT'S TIME! LET'S ROCK THIS TEST!

See ya'll in the waiter's thread! Someone else can OP that one.

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:16 am

Good luck everyone!!

See you on the other side 8)

KylawRen

New
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:24 am

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby KylawRen » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:23 am

you all will do good enough, so dont worry. personally, ive had the week from hell. no big deal though. im a good boy. right now i am at a coffee shop... drinking coffee, eating vagan banana bread. ill probably leave soon & hit up the grocer for a zip lock bag and some nuts. stop and get a breakfast burrito if theres time. oh darn i have to stop and sharpen pencils too because last night my kids stuck the pencils in the sharpener eraser side first, ruining the pencils i had sharpened and breaking the sharpener. wow i have to pack up and go. goodluck everyone!

User avatar
jjdude14

Bronze
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:24 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby jjdude14 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:53 am

Good luck everyone!
“My love take your time, I’ll see you on the other side”

kobesmith

New
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:25 pm

Re: The Official December 2017 Study Group

Postby kobesmith » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:22 am

Good luck everyone. Everyone here will get a 170+!



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests