June 2017 Waiters Thread- Grayday! -9 curve. GL all

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

What did you get? (Presumptive release day poll. Revolting enabled)

177+
5%
175+
4%
173+
15%
170+
18%
167+
19%
165+
11%
163+
10%
160+
6%
159 -
11%

Total votes: 140

amta

Platinum

Re: June 2017 Waiters Thread- Dowsing for 180s

Postby amta » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:44 pm

LesPaul1995 wrote:Just take the L and don't be sour.

take the L for your inability to create a cogent argument. no thank you, good sir.

Experiment626

Silver

Postby Experiment626 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:46 pm

Mint-Berry_Crunch wrote:Real q what is there to do in de I'm uneducated

Outlet shopping with no tax
Rehoboth
Dewey

That's all I got...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pozzo

Gold

Postby Pozzo » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:47 pm

LesPaul1995 wrote:
amta wrote:
LesPaul1995 wrote:The original argument is all simple to comprehend, which is why I don't understand you think I'm talking about what you just explained. My contention was (which was rhetorical, by the way) why the turnaround itself was 3 weeks to begin with. I'm sure they have their reasons, as I listed distance as being a contributing factor, among others. You responsded by trying to teach me how many days are in a month.

okay, well it was a bad and confusing rhetorical argument because your rhetorical question you used to begin the argument doesn't always hold true. so i apologize for being confused by your confusing rhetoric.

Just take the L and don't be sour.

Pretty sure the original question was about why they're not released in the same month for June, not why it take so long in general, right?

LesPaul1995 wrote:I am curious why scores for the June LSAT are not not released in the same month.

But, whatever.

Here's the answer to your follow-up questions: http://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/why-does-it-take-so-long-for-lsat-scores-to-come-out

amta

Platinum

Postby amta » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:49 pm

Pozzo wrote:But, whatever.

Here's the answer to your follow-up questions: http://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/why-does-it-take-so-long-for-lsat-scores-to-come-out

pozzo, you are too smart for these people. plz creep back to your ivory tower.

saf18hornet

Bronze

Postby saf18hornet » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:50 pm

MediocreAtBest wrote:Lebron James is overrated.

Jabron?? From the carwash??
[+] Spoiler
https://7sage.com/lsat_explanations/lsat-30-section-1-game-3/

Pozzo

Gold

Postby Pozzo » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:52 pm

amta wrote:
LBJ is statistically better than MJ. MJ played in a weaker league and had better support.

you probably also think kobe is a t5 all-time player.

LBJ isn't even the best president-baller, no way is he better than Magic Johnson.

amta

Platinum

Postby amta » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:55 pm

Pozzo wrote:LBJ isn't even the best president-baller, no way is he better than Magic Johnson.

who are your presidential starting?
for me:

George Washington - PG
Obama - SG
Andrew Jackson - SF
Dwight Eisenhower - PF
Abraham Lincoln - C

LesPaul1995

Bronze

Postby LesPaul1995 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:58 pm

Mint-Berry_Crunch wrote:
LesPaul1995 wrote:
Mint-Berry_Crunch wrote:
vtdelt wrote:
Mint-Berry_Crunch wrote:
vtdelt wrote:
I hope it wasn't NYC...

It was

WHY?!?!?

Delaware and NJ suck

And Maryland

Delaware Native here :mrgreen:

Your state only exists to make money off people passing through it

Real q what is there to do in de I'm uneducated

We don't have tax so we make up for it by arresting all the young drunk tourists that come to our beaches this time of year and charge tolls on them as well as including passers by. I used to really want to leave Delaware due to how small it is - I still have trouble going to a single place in the state and not running into a girl I previously slept with. As far as activity, there isn't much, and to have any sort of meaningful social life you will need to at least travel to Philly or AC for activity, or at this time of the year the beaches (which are also lame.) Delawares culture is pathetic - the music, art, and sports are non existent. The only interesting people that stay here for an extended period are in banking or law, as they both are above average secondary markets and people stay for the no-tax. Oh, and University of Delaware is half decent.

amta

Platinum

Postby amta » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:59 pm

amta wrote:
Pozzo wrote:LBJ isn't even the best president-baller, no way is he better than Magic Johnson.

for me:

George Washington - PG
Obama - SG
Andrew Jackson - SF
Dwight Eisenhower - PF
Abraham Lincoln - C

coached by U.S. Grant. co-coach Truman.

MediocreAtBest

Silver

Postby MediocreAtBest » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:00 pm

LesPaul1995 wrote:
We don't have tax so we make up for it by arresting all the young drunk tourists that come to our beaches this time of year and charge tolls on them as well as including passers by. I used to really want to leave Delaware due to how small it is - I still have trouble going to a single place in the state and not running into a girl I previously slept with. As far as activity, there isn't much, and to have any sort of meaningful social life you will need to at least travel to Philly or AC for activity, or at this time of the year the beaches (which are also lame.) Delawares culture is pathetic - the music, art, and sports are non existent. The only interesting people that stay here for an extended period are in banking or law, as they both are above average secondary markets and people stay for the no-tax. Oh, and University of Delaware is half decent.

Slipped in the humble brag, there.

Mint-Berry_Crunch

Platinum

Postby Mint-Berry_Crunch » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:02 pm

So my
Impression of de is accurate then

Typing Puppy

Silver

Postby Typing Puppy » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:02 pm

LesPaul1995 wrote:We don't have tax so we make up for it by arresting all the young drunk tourists that come to our beaches this time of year and charge tolls on them as well as including passers by. I used to really want to leave Delaware due to how small it is - I still have trouble going to a single place in the state and not running into a girl I previously slept with. As far as activity, there isn't much, and to have any sort of meaningful social life you will need to at least travel to Philly or AC for activity, or at this time of the year the beaches (which are also lame.) Delawares culture is pathetic - the music, art, and sports are non existent. The only interesting people that stay here for an extended period are in banking or law, as they both are above average secondary markets and people stay for the no-tax. Oh, and University of Delaware is half decent.

Wait so you're telling me Delaware is the real life result of instituting the proposal? no sales tax, lots of tolls

how popular are your city councilors

Pozzo

Gold

Postby Pozzo » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:06 pm

amta wrote:

for me:

George Washington - PG
Obama - SG
Andrew Jackson - SF
Dwight Eisenhower - PF
Abraham Lincoln - C

Respectfully leaving yours off my list:

Thomas Jefferson - PG
JFK - SG
Bill Clinton - SF
George H.W. - PF
Lyndon B Johnson - C

e: coached by John Adams
Last edited by Pozzo on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Experiment626

Silver

Postby Experiment626 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:07 pm

Typing Puppy wrote:Wait so you're telling me Delaware is the real life result of instituting the proposal? no sales tax, lots of tolls

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MediocreAtBest

Silver

Postby MediocreAtBest » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:10 pm

I need to share the inference passage with my stoner friends, I think their minds would be blown.

amta

Platinum

Postby amta » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:10 pm

Pozzo wrote:Respectfully leaving yours off my list:

Thomas Jefferson - PG
JFK - SG
Bill Clinton - SF
George H.W. - PF
Lyndon B Johnson - C

e: coached by John Adams

oh, well if we're gonna do a draft we can start over.

I take Barry O, SG, Columbia University.

LesPaul1995

Bronze

Postby LesPaul1995 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:11 pm

Pozzo wrote:
LesPaul1995 wrote:
amta wrote:
LesPaul1995 wrote:The original argument is all simple to comprehend, which is why I don't understand you think I'm talking about what you just explained. My contention was (which was rhetorical, by the way) why the turnaround itself was 3 weeks to begin with. I'm sure they have their reasons, as I listed distance as being a contributing factor, among others. You responsded by trying to teach me how many days are in a month.

okay, well it was a bad and confusing rhetorical argument because your rhetorical question you used to begin the argument doesn't always hold true. so i apologize for being confused by your confusing rhetoric.

Pretty sure the original question was about why they're not released in the same month for June, not why it take so long in general, right?

LesPaul1995 wrote:I am curious why scores for the June LSAT are not not released in the same month.

But, whatever.

No, the original question was why it takes so long in general. You took not released in the same month to be meant as me not understanding it's three weeks and thus not in July. I think I know how to do basic math. I know it takes at least three weeks to release, and obviously I know that it was the twelfth and if it takes three weeks it wouldn't be released in the same month. The conclusion meant to be taken as why does it take three weeks as a whole. I'm not going to argue over the facts of why it is currently that long regarding the process, as I obviously could have just looked that up and I already factored that into my supposition. I was stating, rhetorically, that it shouldn't be that long. But thanks for going out of your way junior.

amta

Platinum

Postby amta » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:12 pm

LesPaul1995 wrote:No, the original question was why it takes so long in general. You took not released in the same month to be meant as me not understanding it's three weeks and thus not in July. I think I know how to do basic math. I know it takes at least three weeks to release, and obviously I know that it was the twelfth and if it takes three weeks it wouldn't be released in the same month. The conclusion meant to be taken as why does it take three weeks as a whole. I'm not going to argue over the facts of why it is currently that long regarding the process, as I obviously could have just looked that up and I already factored that into my supposition. I was stating, rhetorically, that it shouldn't be that long. But thanks for going out of your way junior.

lol. just l-oh-fucking-l.

LesPaul1995

Bronze

Postby LesPaul1995 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:16 pm

Typing Puppy wrote:
LesPaul1995 wrote:We don't have tax so we make up for it by arresting all the young drunk tourists that come to our beaches this time of year and charge tolls on them as well as including passers by. I used to really want to leave Delaware due to how small it is - I still have trouble going to a single place in the state and not running into a girl I previously slept with. As far as activity, there isn't much, and to have any sort of meaningful social life you will need to at least travel to Philly or AC for activity, or at this time of the year the beaches (which are also lame.) Delawares culture is pathetic - the music, art, and sports are non existent. The only interesting people that stay here for an extended period are in banking or law, as they both are above average secondary markets and people stay for the no-tax. Oh, and University of Delaware is half decent.

Wait so you're telling me Delaware is the real life result of instituting the proposal? no sales tax, lots of tolls

We are all about the toll trolls, and that's what influenced me to favor the tolls in the essay :lol: Over the long term, voters have come to forget about the tolls and have grown accustom to the toll trolls and just get EZ-Pass to ease the suffering.

Pozzo

Gold

Postby Pozzo » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:21 pm

LesPaul1995 wrote:
Pozzo wrote:
LesPaul1995 wrote:
amta wrote:

But, whatever.

No, the original question was why it takes so long in general. You took not released in the same month to be meant as me not understanding it's three weeks and thus not in July. I think I know how to do basic math. I know it takes at least three weeks to release, and obviously I know that it was the twelfth and if it takes three weeks it wouldn't be released in the same month. The conclusion meant to be taken as why does it take three weeks as a whole. I'm not going to argue over the facts of why it is currently that long regarding the process, as I obviously could have just looked that up and I already factored that into my supposition. I was stating, rhetorically, that it shouldn't be that long. But thanks for going out of your way junior.

So you're just whining that it takes so long. That's cool.

amta

Platinum

Postby amta » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:24 pm

Pozzo wrote:So you're just whining that it takes so long. That's cool.

please refer to this thread if you have additional questions for lespaul: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=277891&p=9998576#p9998576

LesPaul1995

Bronze

Postby LesPaul1995 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:26 pm

Pozzo wrote:
LesPaul1995 wrote:
Pozzo wrote:
LesPaul1995 wrote:
amta wrote:

But, whatever.

So you're just whining that it takes so long. That's cool.

Did you edit your GIF with this disputatious remark because you knew it didn't make sense?

amta

Platinum

Postby amta » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:26 pm

LesPaul1995 wrote:Did you edit your GIF with this disputatious remark because you knew it didn't make sense?

CHILL AND SOCIABLE!!!

LesPaul1995

Bronze

Postby LesPaul1995 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:27 pm

amta wrote:
LesPaul1995 wrote:Did you edit your GIF with this disputatious remark because you knew it didn't make sense?

CHILL AND SOCIABLE!!!

I'm always chill when I win ;)

amta

Platinum

Postby amta » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:29 pm

LesPaul1995 wrote:I'm always chill when I win ;)

you are up there with the dumbest people i have interacted with on this site. you may want to do some more LSAT studying so you can improve on that.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?