June 2017 Waiters Thread- Grayday! -9 curve. GL all

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

What did you get? (Presumptive release day poll. Revolting enabled)

177+
5%
175+
4%
173+
15%
170+
18%
167+
19%
165+
11%
163+
10%
160+
6%
159 -
11%

Total votes: 140

Jack_Kelly

Silver

Re: June 2017 Waiters Thread- Dowsing for gray

Postby Jack_Kelly » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:24 pm

I know we're past likely time, but the LSAC site is going in and out rn

Ntp73821

Silver

Postby Ntp73821 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:28 pm

rowdy wrote:
Unless they delay release after the projected date. It has happened before.

We might still hit 180 pages on this thread

I don't think it'd be delayed. It was delayed in the past for unexpected circumstances, like storms, right?

I don't know how they wouldn't expect the 4th.
Last edited by Ntp73821 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mint-Berry_Crunch

Platinum

Postby Mint-Berry_Crunch » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:37 pm

My flight got cancelled bc of storms, which meant I couldn't make my connection to my destination. United had no other flights to where I was going until the 3rd, even out of cities 3-4 hours away. So I had to cancel and rebook a whole new flight. What's really annoying is that I had a great flight coming home, but in order to get a new flight going out I had to cancel all of my flights. Super annoyed.

Oh and of course my new flights, bc I booked them literally 17 hours before leaving cost more.

rowdy

Bronze

Postby rowdy » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:39 pm

Ntp73821 wrote:
rowdy wrote:

I don't think it'd be delayed. It was delayed in the past for unexpected circumstances, like storms, right?

I think it was the time they lost a batch of tests from one test center. I'm just being a pessimist; I'm sure they'll come out by the target date.

rowdy

Bronze

Postby rowdy » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:40 pm

Jack_Kelly wrote:I know we're past likely time, but the LSAC site is going in and out rn

Still green my friend.

Mint-Berry_Crunch

Platinum

Postby Mint-Berry_Crunch » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:41 pm

rowdy wrote:
Ntp73821 wrote:
rowdy wrote:

I think it was the time they lost a batch of tests from one test center. I'm just being a pessimist; I'm sure they'll come out by the target date.

Only scores for that TC were delayed.

The delayed release was bc of an ice storm in December

QueenBAYder

Bronze

Postby QueenBAYder » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Only 70 pages to go!

rowdy

Bronze

Postby rowdy » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:01 pm

New LSAC CEO Kellye Testy Consumes June Tests For Power

In a bold move by the former dean of the University of Washington School of Law, the scores from the June 12 administration of the LSAT will not be released. According to a representative of the Law School Admissions Council, the tests have been "converted to crystalline energy and absorbed" by Testy, a legal warlock. Testy herself made a statement via Twitter that "m y p o w e r w i l l s o o n b e u n f a t h o m a b l e."

The LSAC has yet to release a statement on whether this is a one-off, or whether future test-takers can expect the same.

Ntp73821

Silver

Postby Ntp73821 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:07 pm

rowdy wrote:New LSAC CEO Kellye Testy Consumes June Tests For Power

In a bold move by the former dean of the University of Washington School of Law, the scores from the June 12 administration of the LSAT will not be released. According to a representative of the Law School Admissions Council, the tests have been "converted to crystalline energy and absorbed" by Testy, a legal warlock. Testy herself made a statement via Twitter that "m y p o w e r w i l l s o o n b e u n f a t h o m a b l e."

The LSAC has yet to release a statement on whether this is a one-off, or whether future test-takers can expect the same.

I just died :lol:

I read it to my boyfriend too, who did not understand how funny I found it. haha.

Jack_Kelly

Silver

Postby Jack_Kelly » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:55 pm

:lol: This is fantastic.

DorkothyParker

Bronze

Postby DorkothyParker » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:10 pm

I'd been worshipping the Raven Queen, but now is as good time as any to switch to a Lawful Neutral god.
Will a retake please Her Grandness?

rowdy

Bronze

Postby rowdy » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:54 am

Ntp73821 wrote:

I just died :lol:

I read it to my boyfriend too, who did not understand how funny I found it. haha.

SO's just don't understand :wink:

Mint-Berry_Crunch

Platinum

Postby Mint-Berry_Crunch » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:44 am

Who's excited for score release tomorrow woooooo

Ilovemydogxo

New

Postby Ilovemydogxo » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:16 am

Mint-Berry_Crunch wrote:My flight got cancelled bc of storms, which meant I couldn't make my connection to my destination. United had no other flights to where I was going until the 3rd, even out of cities 3-4 hours away. So I had to cancel and rebook a whole new flight. What's really annoying is that I had a great flight coming home, but in order to get a new flight going out I had to cancel all of my flights. Super annoyed.

Oh and of course my new flights, bc I booked them literally 17 hours before leaving cost more.

Um okay..? No one fucking cares. You do realize this thread is about the June 2017 LSAT score release. It's not a place for people who are autistic enough to book a flight with United Airlines in 2017 to rant about how they are missing a chromosome.

tuatarian

New

Postby tuatarian » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:26 am

Ilovemydogxo wrote:
Mint-Berry_Crunch wrote:My flight got cancelled bc of storms, which meant I couldn't make my connection to my destination. United had no other flights to where I was going until the 3rd, even out of cities 3-4 hours away. So I had to cancel and rebook a whole new flight. What's really annoying is that I had a great flight coming home, but in order to get a new flight going out I had to cancel all of my flights. Super annoyed.

Um okay..? No one fucking cares. You do realize this thread is about the June 2017 LSAT score release. It's not a place for people who are autistic enough to book a flight with United Airlines in 2017 to rant about how they are missing a chromosome.

Oh that's what this thread is for? Based on your contributions I could've sworn this thread was Dowsing for Douchebags

mmorrell94

New

Postby mmorrell94 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:38 am

I lmao'd at dowsing for douchebags

coskigirl

Bronze

Postby coskigirl » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:08 am

Ilovemydogxo wrote:

Uh, this thread has been all over the place. And this does actually relate since MBC posted earlier that they booked this trip as a distraction. I think you might be the one missing the chromosome. Or you just need to get over yourself.

Amerision

Bronze

Postby Amerision » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:19 am

Ilovemydogxo wrote:

Found the person who watches videos of themselves exercise.
Last edited by Amerision on Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jack_Kelly

Silver

Postby Jack_Kelly » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:20 am

There's been what, one Sunday release ever?
Clearly we are overdue for one :P

Ntp73821

Silver

Postby Ntp73821 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:33 am

Ilovemydogxo wrote:

You bring shame to dog lovers everywhere :shock:

QueenBAYder

Bronze

Postby QueenBAYder » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:37 am

Amerision wrote:
Ilovemydogxo wrote:

Found the person who watches videos of themselves exercise.

+180

principalagent

Silver

Postby principalagent » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:00 pm

Amerision wrote:Found the person who watches videos of themselves exercise.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That person is pressed. Not a good look.

MediocreAtBest

Silver

Postby MediocreAtBest » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:08 pm

Ilovemydogxo wrote:

Yeah MBC can you please stay on topic, people who go off topic on message boards are the lowest rung of society, I hope you get beaten on your United flight

Jack_Kelly

Silver

Postby Jack_Kelly » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:11 pm

I just about paralyzed my pupper :shock: She ran under me as I was jumping off a table. I don't think I am going to make another sudden movement for several years.

MediocreAtBest

Silver

Postby MediocreAtBest » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:12 pm

Jack_Kelly wrote:I just about paralyzed my pupper :shock: She ran under me as I was jumping off a table. I don't think I am going to make another sudden movement for several years.

So, uhh...you gonna tell us wtf you're doing jumping off tables at noon on a sunday?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?