7sage Starter Program? Or other suggestions?

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
hinton2014

New

7sage Starter Program? Or other suggestions?

Postby hinton2014 » Tue May 30, 2017 8:01 pm

I've been through the trainer. I have LG down, I typically go -0 to -3 in this section. My LR has improved to -6 to -7 a section, but sometimes better, however my RC sucks. It really just is not good. Sometimes I can do as well as -4 for a section, the last PT I took I went -12 (lol, I know, rough!) Typically I get destroyed once I hit the humanities passage and it eats up a lot of time, so I'm going to try skipping it and coming back. Anyways, any suggestions? I finished up the Trainer, and it was great. I have the PS trilogy and may go through those, but am open to suggestions. I am sitting for June, but only because it's too late to defer. I will be sitting for September as well.

tanes25

New

Re: 7sage Starter Program? Or other suggestions?

Postby tanes25 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:31 am

I love 7Sage but I just couldn't get with their method for RC. I will be fair and say that I didn't really give it a 100% effort but it just wasn't working for me. Google Nicole Hopkins RC. She has a method she uses for RC that lots of 7Sage folks use. I use a tweaked version of her method. I don't have the link in front of me right now. Go over to the 7Sage forum (it's free to post questions) and ask someone for the link or just use the search bar on the forum page. Someone posted the link recently so I'm sure you'll find it.

Mikey

Platinum

Re: 7sage Starter Program? Or other suggestions?

Postby Mikey » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:47 am

I love 7sage! They really helped me a ton with LG and LR. Their RC method, as tanes said, isn't for everyone, and I'm not one of those who it's for either. I in fact use Nicole's RC method, tweaked a bit just like the above poster.

I highly recommend 7sage. even if you don't use their RC method, their RC explanations are great!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�