The greatest lsat advice I can offer

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
dm1683

Silver

Re: The greatest lsat advice I can offer

Postby dm1683 » Wed May 31, 2017 7:22 pm

Caesar Salad wrote:
A. Nony Mouse wrote:Yeah, you know what, we're not going to do confederate flag avatars here.

Fuck yes, mouse in the house

This thread needs to be topped off with some General Sherman.

he's just being polite so you can't see him flipping off the south

listenersupported

New

Postby listenersupported » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 pm

Last edited by listenersupported on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

blueapple

Silver

Postby blueapple » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:20 pm

listenersupported wrote:
Capitol_Idea wrote:Behold our next generation of lawyers

Yes, behold the next generation of lawyers supporting banning the avi of a confederate flag. What a great future we have as a country of being protected by such Progressive legal minds who will establish the legal precedent that no one should ever be offended again! What a great time that will be to live in.

I think you would find a better home for yourself over at 4chan.
Last edited by blueapple on Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slippin' Jimmy

Silver

Postby Slippin' Jimmy » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:41 pm

listenersupported wrote:

Yes, behold the next generation of lawyers supporting banning the avi of a confederate flag. What a great future we have as a country of being protected by such Progressive legal minds who will establish the legal precedent that no one should ever be offended again! What a great time that will be to live in.

Buddy I'm fairly conservative and from the south, not a progressive, and you're an idiot for making that your avatar. It's a private website, the mods can restrict your speech however they wish.

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:56 pm

listenersupported wrote:

TLS isn't the government, and I'm good with preventing others from being offensive under the appropriate circumstances. In particular this site has had a problem with casual racism and I'm good with not having the symbol of supporters of slavery here.

Walliums

Silver

Postby Walliums » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:03 am

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Slippin' Jimmy wrote:Also fuck your Avi.

Yeah, you know what, we're not going to do confederate flag avatars here.

(Also agree that the RC advice is wrong wrong wrong.)

+180

darthlawyer

Bronze

Postby darthlawyer » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:05 am

im not your buddy, pal.

MediocreAtBest

Silver

Postby MediocreAtBest » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:50 pm

listenersupported wrote:

When I get to the Senate I'm proposing an annual bonfire in which we burn as many confederate flags as we can and broadcast it live on every major broadcasting network.

Future Ex-Engineer

Silver

Postby Future Ex-Engineer » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:49 pm

MediocreAtBest wrote:
listenersupported wrote:

When I get to the Senate I'm proposing an annual bonfire in which we burn as many confederate flags as we can and broadcast it live on every major broadcasting network.

I don't think random seizure of private property with no cause falls under the umbrella of things Senators propose...

MediocreAtBest

Silver

Postby MediocreAtBest » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:55 pm

Future Ex-Engineer wrote:
MediocreAtBest wrote:
listenersupported wrote:

I don't think random seizure of private property with no cause falls under the umbrella of things Senators propose...

it's a (apparently bad) joke

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�