Unsure if I'll be ready by fall but want to register now. Are there any non-monetary consequences to withdrawing?

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
lehuto

New

Unsure if I'll be ready by fall but want to register now. Are there any non-monetary consequences to withdrawing?

Postby lehuto » Tue May 30, 2017 9:40 am

Hi,

I'm not sure if I'll be ready for the fall LSAT, but I want to register ASAP. Are there any (non-monetary) consequences to registering and then withdrawing?

Will schools be able to see it? Will it affect my prospects?

Thanks

Mikey

Platinum

Re: Unsure if I'll be ready by fall but want to register now. Are there any non-monetary consequences to withdrawing?

Postby Mikey » Tue May 30, 2017 9:44 am

no, it won't affect you, non-monetary wise.. schools can't see if you withdrew before taking the test because it's not something reported. your scores, cancels AFTER taking the test and no shows are reported.

only thing I can think of is you losing your money though, but it's better to have a spot then to not have one just in case you're ready.

I withdrew twice from a take and all that happened was that I lost money.

MaryKayConvention

New

Re: Unsure if I'll be ready by fall but want to register now. Are there any non-monetary consequences to withdrawing?

Postby MaryKayConvention » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:21 pm

Nope, you'll lose money but as long as you drop before the deadline (the week before the test, I think) no one will ever know!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�