LSAT Photo Question Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
hinton2014

New

LSAT Photo Question

Post by hinton2014 » Sun May 21, 2017 9:13 am

Other than the small photo on your admission ticket, is there any other time the photo is needed for ID purposes? For example, I took the digital pilot testing yesterday, I was admitted with my ticket, but once we got in there, our photos were on the tablet and my photo was blown up and consequently extremely blurry, whereas on the admissions ticket it was fine and easily identifiably me

Mikey

Platinum

Re: LSAT Photo Question

Post by Mikey » Sun May 21, 2017 10:03 am

From what I remember from my 2 takes, they just check your ticket and a photo ID, of course, and then once you've signed it and are about to begin the test, they take it from you.

if your question was if they recheck your ticket say, after the break, the answer is no. they do check your photo ID though, but generally they'll have the booklets in a certain order to hand them back to the right people but still check your ID.

hinton2014

New

Post by hinton2014 » Sun May 21, 2017 12:54 pm

Mikey wrote:From what I remember from my 2 takes, they just check your ticket and a photo ID, of course, and then once you've signed it and are about to begin the test, they take it from you.

if your question was if they recheck your ticket say, after the break, the answer is no. they do check your photo ID though, but generally they'll have the booklets in a certain order to hand them back to the right people but still check your ID.

Okay, perfect. During the pilot they checked the picture on your tablet.

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Sun May 21, 2017 12:59 pm

hinton2014 wrote:
Okay, perfect. During the pilot they checked the picture on your tablet.
oh ok. well yeah, they check the picture to make sure it's you along with an ID when you first go in, but after the break they don't, at least the two times I took it.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”