Low scorer desperate for help ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
hushpuppy

New

Re: Low scorer desperate for help ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by hushpuppy » Wed May 17, 2017 1:21 pm

MediocreAtBest wrote:
hushpuppy wrote:
Slippin' Jimmy wrote:Any law schools that will let you apply with a June LSAT for Fall 2017 are not worth going to, not even for free. You can always put off law school, but you can never redo it and having a JD from a TTTT garbage school is worse than not having one in the first place. Wait tables, work at McDonalds, do anything while actually learning the LSAT vs. just taking PTs and sit in September/December and go to a solid regional at worst.

Which schools exactly are you considering?
Wait, Slippin' Jimmy (love Better Call Saul!), can you please elaborate on this?

What's the deal with the June LSAT? How is it inferior to the Sep LSAT, etc?
Not to speak for him, but I don't think he's saying it's inferior, OP wants to take the June LSAT to go to school this fall (bad idea). Jimmy is telling him to wait until September and go to school next year.
Oh, like take this year's June 2017 LSAT, and then literally START school in Fall 2017? I didn't even know that was possible?! Don't apps close in Feb?

MediocreAtBest

Silver

Post by MediocreAtBest » Wed May 17, 2017 1:24 pm

hushpuppy wrote:
MediocreAtBest wrote:
hushpuppy wrote:
Slippin' Jimmy wrote:Any law schools that will let you apply with a June LSAT for Fall 2017 are not worth going to, not even for free. You can always put off law school, but you can never redo it and having a JD from a TTTT garbage school is worse than not having one in the first place. Wait tables, work at McDonalds, do anything while actually learning the LSAT vs. just taking PTs and sit in September/December and go to a solid regional at worst.

Wait, Slippin' Jimmy (love Better Call Saul!), can you please elaborate on this?

Not to speak for him, but I don't think he's saying it's inferior, OP wants to take the June LSAT to go to school this fall (bad idea). Jimmy is telling him to wait until September and go to school next year.
Oh, like take this year's June 2017 LSAT, and then literally START school in Fall 2017? I didn't even know that was possible?! Don't apps close in Feb?
Some schools (not good ones) will let you apply with a June LSAT. It's generally a pretty terrible idea.

hushpuppy

New

Post by hushpuppy » Wed May 17, 2017 1:25 pm

MediocreAtBest wrote:
hushpuppy wrote:
MediocreAtBest wrote:
hushpuppy wrote:

Some schools (not good ones) will let you apply with a June LSAT. It's generally a pretty terrible idea.
What in the hell lol.

Slippin' Jimmy

Silver

Post by Slippin' Jimmy » Wed May 17, 2017 6:02 pm

hushpuppy wrote:
MediocreAtBest wrote:
hushpuppy wrote:

Yeah nothing wrong with June, I'm taking it actually. But I'm applying for fall 2018 unlike OP.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”