Testmasters course for June LSAT but take LSAT on Sept?

frenchlavender

Testmasters course for June LSAT but take LSAT on Sept?

Postby frenchlavender » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:51 am

Hi Guys,

I'm kind of at a crossroads in life.. (too dramatic? lol) I'm currently in a testmasters prep course for the June LSAT. I was so convinced to take the September LSAT so that I have more time to study and master whatever testmasters taught me.. but then I found out that they actually delete or take away everything after the course.. (stupid me :shock: :( ) so that kind of threw me off and I'm soo confused what to do. It's definitely a game changer.

If I sign up for the June LSAT, I have to be on a waitlist.. I probs would get in, but I'm still skeptical of my performance, I'm still about to take my 2nd diagnostics for the course so maybe it's too early to tell and be scared of my performance.. Anyone went through a similar situation as me? If not, let me know what you think anyway. I need all the advice I could get. Thanks!

34iplaw

Re: Testmasters course for June LSAT but take LSAT on Sept?

Postby 34iplaw » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:02 pm

Don't take June if you don't think you are ready IMO.

This is sort of what I don't like about classes that have an "end" date for LSAT prep. It encourages you to take it even if you could improve more.

TakeItToTrial

Postby TakeItToTrial » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:00 pm

frenchlavender wrote:Hi Guys,

I'm kind of at a crossroads in life.. (too dramatic? lol) I'm currently in a testmasters prep course for the June LSAT. I was so convinced to take the September LSAT so that I have more time to study and master whatever testmasters taught me.. but then I found out that they actually delete or take away everything after the course.. (stupid me :shock: :( ) so that kind of threw me off and I'm soo confused what to do. It's definitely a game changer.

If I sign up for the June LSAT, I have to be on a waitlist.. I probs would get in, but I'm still skeptical of my performance, I'm still about to take my 2nd diagnostics for the course so maybe it's too early to tell and be scared of my performance.. Anyone went through a similar situation as me? If not, let me know what you think anyway. I need all the advice I could get. Thanks!

Your instructor may not know this (or may have been told not to advertise it) but you should be able to extend your Testmasters answer key access through one more cycle, free of charge, by calling customer support and asking them.

I did this, and several others from my class did as well. Our instructor actually walked us through how to do it.

Press your instructor on this issue, and call customer support. Hope this helps!

frenchlavender

Postby frenchlavender » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:40 pm

TakeItToTrial wrote:
frenchlavender wrote:Hi Guys,

Your instructor may not know this (or may have been told not to advertise it) but you should be able to extend your Testmasters answer key access through one more cycle, free of charge, by calling customer support and asking them.

I did this, and several others from my class did as well. Our instructor actually walked us through how to do it.

Press your instructor on this issue, and call customer support. Hope this helps!

Hi, she never mentioned this. Thanks this is so helpful! I'll contact them about it.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”