7Sage Ultimate vs 7Sage Ultimate+? Is it worth the gap?

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
barretoa1

New

7Sage Ultimate vs 7Sage Ultimate+? Is it worth the gap?

Postby barretoa1 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:20 pm

For those who use 7Sage as their source for LSAT prep, how satisfied are you with your experience using 7Sage Ultimate and for those of you who purchased Ultimate +? Do you feel it was worth the upgrade or have you used other sources for prep along with 7Sage?

Whether you used the Ultimate or Ultimate+ package, do you feel it greatly helped to improve your score? :)

Veil of Ignorance

Bronze

Re: 7Sage Ultimate vs 7Sage Ultimate+? Is it worth the gap?

Postby Veil of Ignorance » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:24 pm

Spending more money on LSAT prep materials won't automatically get your score higher. 7sage Ultimate will do the trick, but frankly you could also just use the free videos on youtube

maybeman

Bronze

Postby maybeman » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:45 pm

I had ultimate then upgraded to get more answers. I think it's worth it. The core curriculum is essentially the same though, so I wouldn't spend more for that alone

tanes25

New

Postby tanes25 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:36 am

The curriculum is the same no matter which pkg you purchase. If you purchase the higher pkg you'll be getting access to more printable PT, more video explanations and harder problem sets as you go through the curriculum. Personally, I don't think it's worth it because you can look elsewhere for explanations or simply post your questions in the 7Sage forum. Harder problem sets meant nothing to be because I knew I would come across those same questions while drilling or taking PT. If you don't have access to the PT then it might be worth it for you. I'm not sure how much it would cost to purchase all PT separately but it seems it would be cheaper to go with the higher pkg with 7Sage. The pkg will not determine if you get a higher score. You'll have to put in the work regardless. I know plenty that only purchased the Starter pkg and accomplished their desired scores.

Mikey

Platinum

Postby Mikey » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:44 am

The curriculum is the same in every package. I have ultimate+ because it gives you every PT available to print out from 36 and on. You also get an admissions package which is cool and additional stuff in the question bank

Thomas Hagan, ESQ.

Silver

Postby Thomas Hagan, ESQ. » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:21 pm

FWIW: I used 7sage Ultimate a couple of years back (or whichever one was the most expensive option)I thought I was stealing from 7Sage for what I got out of it. Recommend 100%!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�