Which 7Sage Course Is Most Worth It For Me?

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
MercW07

Bronze

Which 7Sage Course Is Most Worth It For Me?

Postby MercW07 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:35 pm

I'll start by saying that I am going to be taking the December LSAT (would take September, but work conflicts will likely not allow that) so I have slightly more than 8 months to prepare.

I just started studying last week and so far I am about half way through the LR Bible, and after that I plan on working through the LG and RC Bibles as well. This obviously will not take me the 8 months I have between now and my test date, so I have been looking for other ways to study to fill that time. I will of course take many timed PTs, but Ive seen 7Sage mentioned on here numerous times. I checked out the site, like what I saw, and decided that I may buy one of the courses available on there, which brings me to my question. Which one will be most worth it for me?? or would you guys just recommend that I totally save my money and watch the 7Sage youtube videos?

I last took the LSAT in June 2016 and scored a 154 after about 2 months of half-assed studying. With that being said, Ive decided to set a goal for the December LSAT of mid 160s and above. For those of you that have used 7Sage in the past would it be possible for me to boost my score 11+ points with one of the lesser courses, or with the amount of time between now and the test, and my desired score range would the most expensive option be best for me?

Also if anyone has used 7Sage in the past and was not happy with the results/felt as though it was not worth the money, why?

Im trying my best not to sound cheap here, but at the end of the day if I could say a few hundred dollars and still get in the score range I am hoping for, why not?

Platopus

Silver

Re: Which 7Sage Course Is Most Worth It For Me?

Postby Platopus » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:51 pm

MercW07 wrote:
Im trying my best not to sound cheap here, but at the end of the day if I could say a few hundred dollars and still get in the score range I am hoping for, why not?

If you plan on taking in December, you may not have to shell out for any of the 7 sage courses. I would recommend utilizing the free Youtube videos and self-studying for at least 2 months before making the financial commitment to a course. My understanding is that 7 sage is best for LG (which is free) and LR and RC are comparable with other commercial methods. It's very possible to see your desired results without the use of a prep company if you put in the right work. If in a couple months you still aren't improving, maybe reassess. I only say this because you mentioned that you half-assed it the first time around.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�