The Official September 2017 Study Group

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

Are you ready for tomorrow?!?!?!

FUCK YES
44%
Yeah, kind of
18%
Ehh, hoping for the best
13%
Not prepared but screw it
7%
HAHAHA I'M NOT EVEN TAKING THE LSAT, SUCKS FOR YOU GUYS
18%

Total votes: 45

nimbus cloud

Silver

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby nimbus cloud » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:24 pm

How is it going gentlemen? 8)

proteinshake

Gold

Postby proteinshake » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:41 pm

nimbus cloud wrote:How is it going gentlemen? 8)

have you commited anywhere :?: :?:

nimbus cloud

Silver

Postby nimbus cloud » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:54 pm

proteinshake wrote:

Deposited at UVA. I might only reconsider if Stanford offers the highest possible aid. But yeah, I am going to UVA. :D

Very happy with my cycle.

chargers21

Gold

Postby chargers21 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:01 pm

nimbus cloud wrote:
proteinshake wrote:

Deposited at UVA. I might only reconsider if Stanford offers the highest possible aid. But yeah, I am going to UVA. :D

Congrats!

Also, I've been hitting the gym again for all of those concerned. Been a year so this is momentous

proteinshake

Gold

Postby proteinshake » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:05 pm

chargers21 wrote:
nimbus cloud wrote:
proteinshake wrote:

Congrats!

Also, I've been hitting the gym again for all of those concerned. Been a year so this is momentous

congrats to both of you! (Chargers on getting to the gym :lol:)

chargers21

Gold

Postby chargers21 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:54 pm

#gainz 8) :lol:

chargers21

Gold

Postby chargers21 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:56 pm

One of my friends just made a Facebook post about getting accepted into a concentration at her TTTTT....TT. Thank you TLS and yes I feel bad for her

dj9i27

Gold

Postby dj9i27 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:58 pm

chargers21 wrote:One of my friends just made a Facebook post about getting accepted into a concentration at her TTTTT....TT. Thank you TLS and yes I feel bad for her

Flaunt your UChi acceptance.

chargers21

Gold

Postby chargers21 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:02 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:One of my friends just made a Facebook post about getting accepted into a concentration at her TTTTT....TT. Thank you TLS and yes I feel bad for her

Oh boy... I think posting about my first acceptance to Duke was enough to make all of my friends feel bad about themselves. I haven't posted any LS stuff since then

But maybe they wouldn't even get that UChi should make them feel that way what with the aforementioned unheardofness of the school among the proletariat.... #prestigewhore #I'mAHorriblePerson

dj9i27

Gold

Postby dj9i27 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:05 pm

chargers21 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:

Oh boy... I think posting about my first acceptance to Duke was enough to make all of my friends feel bad about themselves. I haven't posted any LS stuff since then

But maybe they wouldn't even get that UChi should make them feel that way what with the aforementioned unheardofness of the school among the proletariat.... #prestigewhore #I'mAHorriblePerson

[+] Spoiler

Someday I'll be braggadocious with my acceptances.

chargers21

Gold

Postby chargers21 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:08 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:

But maybe they wouldn't eve :mrgreen: n get that UChi should make them feel that way what with the aforementioned unheardofness of the school among the proletariat.... #prestigewhore #I'mAHorriblePerson

[+] Spoiler

Get ESPN to host your decision like Lebron's

dj9i27

Gold

Postby dj9i27 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:16 pm

chargers21 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:

But maybe they wouldn't eve :mrgreen: n get that UChi should make them feel that way what with the aforementioned unheardofness of the school among the proletariat.... #prestigewhore #I'mAHorriblePerson

[+] Spoiler

I want my decision to be like a student picking which college their going to with a bunch of hats lined up then I wear the hat and get denied from the ls because they think it's a stupid idea.

I keep getting an ad for the Purple mattress and now I want to buy one.

chargers21

Gold

Postby chargers21 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:20 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:

[+] Spoiler

I want my decision to be like a student picking which college their going to with a bunch of hats lined up then I wear the hat and get denied from the ls because they think it's a stupid idea.

I'm going to do a decision video which will limit me to schools that sent me free swag

dj9i27

Gold

Postby dj9i27 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:24 pm

chargers21 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:

[+] Spoiler

I'm going to do a decision video which will limit me to schools that sent me free swag

Oh the sweatshirts... soon, soon.

chargers21

Gold

Postby chargers21 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:29 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:Oh boy... I think posting about my first acceptance to Duke was enough to make all of my friends feel bad about themselves. I haven't posted any LS stuff since then

[+] Spoiler

Oh the sweatshirts... soon, soon.

I have not received any sweatshirts. Must be a Yehl thing

nimbus cloud

Silver

Postby nimbus cloud » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:31 pm

chargers21 wrote:
nimbus cloud wrote:
proteinshake wrote:

Congrats!

Thanks man! Where are you going?

And coincidentally, I also went to the gym for the first time in a while.

dj9i27

Gold

Postby dj9i27 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:32 pm

everyone is going to the Church of Iron, meanwhile I'm sitting here struggling to breathe because sick.

proteinshake

Gold

Postby proteinshake » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:38 pm

nimbus cloud wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
nimbus cloud wrote:
proteinshake wrote:

Congrats!

Duke!

trooper10538

New

Postby trooper10538 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:45 pm

Will be taking the LSAT in September. Non-traditional student. Marine veteran and 19 years service as a Texas State Trooper. Finished my Bachelor degree last fall now working on Masters degree. Overall GPA is 3.08 with a major GPA of 3.77. I know that means nothing. I had a 29 year gap in courses. Previous life lol was 2.01. Live near Austin (about 20 minutes away) so looking to UT with Houston as second option. Due to family those are the only two I will consider. Will apply to others for negotiating power. Will need 167+ to have any shot at UT. Want to work in a DA office or Attorney General upon graduation. Ultimately be an AUSA.

dj9i27

Gold

Postby dj9i27 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:54 pm

trooper10538 wrote:Will be taking the LSAT in September. Non-traditional student. Marine veteran and 19 years service as a Texas State Trooper. Finished my Bachelor degree last fall now working on Masters degree. Overall GPA is 3.08 with a major GPA of 3.77. I know that means nothing. I had a 29 year gap in courses. Previous life lol was 2.01. Live near Austin (about 20 minutes away) so looking to UT with Houston as second option. Due to family those are the only two I will consider. Will apply to others for negotiating power. Will need 167+ to have any shot at UT. Want to work in a DA office or Attorney General upon graduation. Ultimately be an AUSA.

hmmm, Tx native so that'll help you out with UT, I think you've got a lot of good softs in your corner as well. Maybe shoot for a 17X and sprinkle the T13 to use for leverage at UT? I don't see 3/4 off tuition to be that unfeasible.

regardless, welcome!

chargers21

Gold

Postby chargers21 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:10 pm

proteinshake wrote:
nimbus cloud wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
nimbus cloud wrote:
proteinshake wrote:

Congrats!

Duke!

Was that answering for me? Lol. Duke or Chicago, or a last second hyperventilation choice to avoid much debt and venture outside the t13 (but I think at that point I'd just sit my 2 years and retake)

chargers21

Gold

Postby chargers21 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:12 pm

Last edited by chargers21 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alexandros

Platinum

Postby Alexandros » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:13 pm

nimbus cloud wrote:
proteinshake wrote:

WOOOT :D

chargers21

Gold

Postby chargers21 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:15 pm

dj9i27 wrote:everyone is going to the Church of Iron, meanwhile I'm sitting here struggling to breathe because sick.

love it. now I have a tongue-in-cheek response to people asking where I go to church :lol:

dj9i27

Gold

Postby dj9i27 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:17 pm

chargers21 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:everyone is going to the Church of Iron, meanwhile I'm sitting here struggling to breathe because sick.

love it. now I have a tongue-in-cheek response to people asking where I go to church :lol:

see ya in church. Praise Brodin

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?