The Official September 2017 Study Group

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

Are you ready for tomorrow?!?!?!

FUCK YES
44%
Yeah, kind of
18%
Ehh, hoping for the best
13%
Not prepared but screw it
7%
HAHAHA I'M NOT EVEN TAKING THE LSAT, SUCKS FOR YOU GUYS
18%

Total votes: 45

chargers21

Gold

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby chargers21 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:00 am

oopsu812 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:Water? Almond milk (jk I love it but it's bad for the environment)? Calorie counting? I love some whole vitamin D milk with my cookies and cream whey when I'm actually in a work out phase. I get pretty bulky and not very lean, though, but that's just what my frame works with. As of now I'm just bulky in all the wrong ways because I can't remember what a gym looks like

Man I'm jealous. I'll never experience the joy of a bulk. Enjoy it for me!

It sucks trying to change your diet back to something reasonable when you stop working out as often, though.

dj9i27

Gold

Postby dj9i27 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:01 am

Alexandros wrote:ohh the landlady thing ok yes everything makes so much more sense now I iz dumb.

I fucking hate everyone who's ever been admitted to law school, mailed a present by a law school, or been to an ASW.

yea maybe chocolate works better with water. I always do vanilla.

Law schools mail you presents.... Where is my crying Jordan gif?
Vanilla protein powder has never set right with me. Strawberry is my favorite ice cream but in protein it taste horrible.

chargers21

Gold

Postby chargers21 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:03 am

Alexandros wrote:
chargers21 wrote:My first ASW was pretty awesome and they do make it sound like they are the best ever. Hopefully Chicago is more fun than people make the school sound

Let us know how it is. I love Chi but the where fun goes to die thing is a little worrisome.

They have yet to send me a shirt (the pinnacle of law school swag) so I wouldn't hold your breath on a positive answer :mrgreen:

Alexandros

Platinum

Postby Alexandros » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:07 am

dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:ohh the landlady thing ok yes everything makes so much more sense now I iz dumb.

I fucking hate everyone who's ever been admitted to law school, mailed a present by a law school, or been to an ASW.

Vanilla protein powder has never set right with me. Strawberry is my favorite ice cream but in protein it taste horrible.

Iirc our dearly departed (may he rest with the angels) got mailed like 3 books from UVA law profs. H has been sending people books to.

Almost out so might try chocolate next time. agree fruit-flavored pp does not sounds good.

chargers21

Gold

Postby chargers21 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:22 am

Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:

Iirc our dearly departed (may he rest with the angels) got mailed like 3 books from UVA law profs. H has been sending people books to.

Almost out so might try chocolate next time. agree fruit-flavored pp does not sounds good.

Who wants to drink pp regardless of flavor? :shock:

dj9i27

Gold

Postby dj9i27 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:25 am

Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:

I want schools to love me and give me $$$ and books
[+] Spoiler

Alexandros

Platinum

Postby Alexandros » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:27 am

dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:

[+] Spoiler

me 2
[+] Spoiler
Image 2 tired 2 find a diffrnt gif
Last edited by Alexandros on Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

chargers21

Gold

Postby chargers21 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:27 am

dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:

[+] Spoiler

Man, do you have the copyright for that?
P.s. how do you post gifs and videos on here?

chargers21

Gold

Postby chargers21 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:28 am

Right when I ask how to post gifs Alex butchers his attempt. No Hammy for alex anymore

Alexandros

Platinum

Postby Alexandros » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:32 am

chargers21 wrote:Right when I ask how to post gifs Alex butchers his attempt. No Hammy for alex anymore

IT WAS BROKENED FOR 3 SECONDS THEN I FIXED IT BACK.

PrezRand

Gold

Postby PrezRand » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:35 am

Had a test yesterday, one today, just finished hw and a paper, paper tomorrow, and a test thursday. Yeah, I'm not studying for my LSAT until Saturday this week. Curse me for taking classes for intellectual stimulation

chargers21

Gold

Postby chargers21 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:38 am

Alexandros wrote:
chargers21 wrote:Right when I ask how to post gifs Alex butchers his attempt. No Hammy for alex anymore

Don't tell it to me, try explaining it to Columbia. I'm sure they'll be okay giving a quarter million to a guy who can't post a gif...

dj9i27

Gold

Postby dj9i27 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:48 am

chargers21 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:

[+] Spoiler

Man, do you have the copyright for that?
P.s. how do you post gifs and videos on here?

yes I do. it is my most favorite gif.

for gif you just put the link then
and for youtube you put the part after .com in the bracket

Alexandros

Platinum

Postby Alexandros » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:52 am

chargers21 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:

Don't tell it to me, try explaining it to Columbia. I'm sure they'll be okay giving a quarter million to a guy who can't post a gif...

I've just destroyed my future, haven't I.
There's no going back after this one.
Gonna get dinged at every single t14.

chargers21

Gold

Postby chargers21 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:03 am

Alexandros wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:

I've just destroyed my future, haven't I.
There's no going back after this one.
Gonna get dinged at every single t14.

I saw a sign at a coal mine in west virginia that said they were hiring, I can look into it for you

Alexandros

Platinum

Postby Alexandros » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:40 am

Whatever you do, do not, do not, go on twitter.com/DeanAsha.

oopsu812

Silver

Postby oopsu812 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:44 am

Alexandros wrote:Whatever you do, do not, do not, go on twitter.com/DeanAsha.

Doesn't she just really make you desperate for Yale to love you? I hope Yale loves me in a few years

Alexandros

Platinum

Postby Alexandros » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:50 am

oopsu812 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:Whatever you do, do not, do not, go on twitter.com/DeanAsha.

Doesn't she just really make you desperate for Yale to love you? I hope Yale loves me in a few years

*dissolves in puddle of tears*

chargers21

Gold

Postby chargers21 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:03 am

I feel like I messed up because I'm now pretty sure I will not be getting rejected anywhere. Doesn't that mean I didn't apply to enough reaches?

Alexandros

Platinum

Postby Alexandros » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:14 am

chargers21 wrote:I feel like I messed up because I'm now pretty sure I will not be getting rejected anywhere. Doesn't that mean I didn't apply to enough reaches?

:lol:

chargers21

Gold

Postby chargers21 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:45 am

Last edited by chargers21 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alexandros

Platinum

Postby Alexandros » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:07 am

chargers21 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
chargers21 wrote:I feel like I messed up because I'm now pretty sure I will not be getting rejected anywhere. Doesn't that mean I didn't apply to enough reaches?

None of the Ivies gave me a fee waiver so I said F it and didn't apply to any but my target (still LOLing at Cornell because I was sold on them going in). Kinda sucks that I can't say that I got into an Ivy league and that no one I talk to on a regular basis has any clue whatsoever that Chicago is a bigger deal than the average TTT but I'm just a prestige whore nowadays I guess... lol

Really? I guess the name sounds state-school-ish but damn I've always held Chi in very high regard, well before LS or anything. I mean like you can go to MIT and you wouldn't be going to an Ivy, but it's fucking MIT.

PrezRand

Gold

Postby PrezRand » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:21 am

Alexandros wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:

None of the Ivies gave me a fee waiver so I said F it and didn't apply to any but my target (still LOLing at Cornell because I was sold on them going in). Kinda sucks that I can't say that I got into an Ivy league and that no one I talk to on a regular basis has any clue whatsoever that Chicago is a bigger deal than the average TTT but I'm just a prestige whore nowadays I guess... lol

Really? I guess the name sounds state-school-ish but damn I've always held Chi in very high regard, well before LS or anything. I mean like you can go to MIT and you wouldn't be going to an Ivy, but it's fucking MIT.

It's the TLS prestige. They have their own perception on prestige.

Alexandros

Platinum

Postby Alexandros » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:22 am

PrezRand wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:

It's the TLS prestige. They have their own perception on prestige.

I have no idea what you're saying.

oopsu812

Silver

Postby oopsu812 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:41 am

Alexandros wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:

FWIW, until recently I knew nothing about American law schools, and I had no idea that Chicago was so highly ranked/regarded. To me, Chicago is an economics powerhouse.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?