The Official September 2017 Study Group

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

Are you ready for tomorrow?!?!?!

FUCK YES
20
44%
Yeah, kind of
8
18%
Ehh, hoping for the best
6
13%
Not prepared but screw it
3
7%
HAHAHA I'M NOT EVEN TAKING THE LSAT, SUCKS FOR YOU GUYS
8
18%
 
Total votes: 45

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:38 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:apparently all people have serious problems being solved by alcohol.

We will be great attorneys

did someone say alcohol

I'm running out... so tempted to uber

what do you have

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:40 pm

.
Last edited by dj9i27 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:46 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:apparently all people have serious problems being solved by alcohol.

We will be great attorneys

did someone say alcohol

I'm running out... so tempted to uber

what do you have

4 more Sierra Nevadas and about 1/4 of a fifth of Woodford.

I see..

all I have is 2 bottles of ciroc.. peach and red berry... one has about a quarter left and the other has enough for maybe 1 drink..

as you can tell, I like vodka

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:47 pm

/
Last edited by dj9i27 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:56 pm

dj9i27 wrote:diddys brand is dope. have you had green apple? I was going to give it a shot

I haven't! just peach, red berry and pineapple. have you tried any of them?

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:00 am

.
Last edited by dj9i27 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:08 am

dj9i27 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:diddys brand is dope. have you had green apple? I was going to give it a shot

I haven't! just peach, red berry and pineapple. have you tried any of them?

Reg
Pineapple
Peach
Amaretto
Mango
This was over my UG career and it is my favorite vodka. I have the colada at my friends house but he left town.

ahh I see. ciroc buddies!!!!!

I should try the mango one, I'd prob love it. I feel like getting ciroc reg isn't the best option though. if I'm gonna have reg vodka, I'd rather just have house vodka. way cheaper!

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:12 am

.
Last edited by dj9i27 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
chewinggum

Bronze
Posts: 498
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:00 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby chewinggum » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:28 am

dj9i27 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:diddys brand is dope. have you had green apple? I was going to give it a shot

I haven't! just peach, red berry and pineapple. have you tried any of them?

Reg
Pineapple
Peach
Amaretto
Mango
This was over my UG career and it is my favorite vodka. I have the colada at my friends house but he left town.

ahh I see. ciroc buddies!!!!!

I should try the mango one, I'd prob love it. I feel like getting ciroc reg isn't the best option though. if I'm gonna have reg vodka, I'd rather just have house vodka. way cheaper!

the reg is really smooth imo, unlike nail polish remover that is absolut. I have a very, very small amount of louis XIII but I was saving it for a good lsat and/or CN acceptance/Full ride. I'll be holding onto it for awhile as you can see

Tequila, people

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:31 am

chewinggum wrote:Tequila, people

shots, yes!!

User avatar
oopsu812

Silver
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby oopsu812 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:32 am

chewinggum wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:diddys brand is dope. have you had green apple? I was going to give it a shot

I haven't! just peach, red berry and pineapple. have you tried any of them?

Reg
Pineapple
Peach
Amaretto
Mango
This was over my UG career and it is my favorite vodka. I have the colada at my friends house but he left town.

ahh I see. ciroc buddies!!!!!

I should try the mango one, I'd prob love it. I feel like getting ciroc reg isn't the best option though. if I'm gonna have reg vodka, I'd rather just have house vodka. way cheaper!

the reg is really smooth imo, unlike nail polish remover that is absolut. I have a very, very small amount of louis XIII but I was saving it for a good lsat and/or CN acceptance/Full ride. I'll be holding onto it for awhile as you can see

Tequila, people

Tequila shots with salt and lime or orange with cinnamon is the best thing on Earth.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:33 am

\
Last edited by dj9i27 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:34 am

I am a committed bodybuilder. I do not condone alcohol nor pizza that someone who looks like me ordered

User avatar
oopsu812

Silver
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby oopsu812 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:36 am

dj9i27 wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
chewinggum wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:the reg is really smooth imo, unlike nail polish remover that is absolut. I have a very, very small amount of louis XIII but I was saving it for a good lsat and/or CN acceptance/Full ride. I'll be holding onto it for awhile as you can see

Tequila, people

Tequila shots with salt and lime or orange with cinnamon is the best thing on Earth.

I'll drink everclear before tequila

It's the only liquor I can shoot.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:38 am

oopsu812 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
chewinggum wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:the reg is really smooth imo, unlike nail polish remover that is absolut. I have a very, very small amount of louis XIII but I was saving it for a good lsat and/or CN acceptance/Full ride. I'll be holding onto it for awhile as you can see

Tequila, people

Tequila shots with salt and lime or orange with cinnamon is the best thing on Earth.

I'll drink everclear before tequila

It's the only liquor I can shoot.



September takers pick my next record to sulk to, already have done Jazz and Rock tonight taking suggestions.

User avatar
Rupert Pupkin

Gold
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:21 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Rupert Pupkin » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:41 am

oopsu812 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
chewinggum wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:the reg is really smooth imo, unlike nail polish remover that is absolut. I have a very, very small amount of louis XIII but I was saving it for a good lsat and/or CN acceptance/Full ride. I'll be holding onto it for awhile as you can see

Tequila, people

Tequila shots with salt and lime or orange with cinnamon is the best thing on Earth.

I'll drink everclear before tequila

It's the only liquor I can shoot.


DJ- you have Louis XIII!!! Def worth CN acceptance and LSAT score.

User avatar
chewinggum

Bronze
Posts: 498
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:00 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby chewinggum » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:43 am

dj9i27 wrote:September takers pick my next record to sulk to, already have done Jazz and Rock tonight taking suggestions.

1. Pls elevate your alcohol preferences lol
2. Almost any song on Trilogy should be able to bring out your depression

User avatar
oopsu812

Silver
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby oopsu812 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:45 am

chewinggum wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:September takers pick my next record to sulk to, already have done Jazz and Rock tonight taking suggestions.

1. Pls elevate your alcohol preferences lol
2. Almost any song on Trilogy should be able to bring out your depression

Janis Joplin would be my pick.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:48 am

jagerbom79 wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
chewinggum wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:the reg is really smooth imo, unlike nail polish remover that is absolut. I have a very, very small amount of louis XIII but I was saving it for a good lsat and/or CN acceptance/Full ride. I'll be holding onto it for awhile as you can see

Tequila, people

Tequila shots with salt and lime or orange with cinnamon is the best thing on Earth.

I'll drink everclear before tequila

It's the only liquor I can shoot.


DJ- you have Louis XIII!!! Def worth CN acceptance and LSAT score.

Gifted from a friend, very good for a seasoned cognac/brandy person. Will never pay that much for booze.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:49 am

chewinggum wrote:1. Pls elevate your alcohol preferences lol
2. Almost any song on Trilogy should be able to bring out your depression

1.
[+] Spoiler
Image


oopsu812 wrote:Janis Joplin would be my pick.


I have neither of these in my dank vinyl collection.

User avatar
Rupert Pupkin

Gold
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:21 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Rupert Pupkin » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:51 am

dj9i27 wrote:
jagerbom79 wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
chewinggum wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:the reg is really smooth imo, unlike nail polish remover that is absolut. I have a very, very small amount of louis XIII but I was saving it for a good lsat and/or CN acceptance/Full ride. I'll be holding onto it for awhile as you can see

Tequila, people

Tequila shots with salt and lime or orange with cinnamon is the best thing on Earth.

I'll drink everclear before tequila

It's the only liquor I can shoot.


DJ- you have Louis XIII!!! Def worth CN acceptance and LSAT score.

Gifted from a friend, very good for a seasoned cognac/brandy person. Will never pay that much for booze.


Wow , thats a great gift

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:54 am

jagerbom79 wrote:
Wow , thats a great gift

friends with people who's parents are millionaires lol
You ever tried it?

User avatar
chewinggum

Bronze
Posts: 498
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:00 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby chewinggum » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:57 am

dj9i27 wrote:
jagerbom79 wrote:
Wow , thats a great gift

friends with people who's parents are millionaires lol
You ever tried it?

Remember your tls friends when you're knee deep in your big law career so we can experience this

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:59 am

chewinggum wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
jagerbom79 wrote:
Wow , thats a great gift

friends with people who's parents are millionaires lol
You ever tried it?

Remember your tls friends when you're knee deep in your big law career so we can experience this

If I get my hella dank promotion, I will share a new one with my new TLS pals to my committed LS... Which will be no where because I am terrible.

User avatar
chewinggum

Bronze
Posts: 498
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:00 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby chewinggum » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:04 am

*
Last edited by chewinggum on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests