The Official September 2017 Study Group

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

Are you ready for tomorrow?!?!?!

FUCK YES
20
44%
Yeah, kind of
8
18%
Ehh, hoping for the best
6
13%
Not prepared but screw it
3
7%
HAHAHA I'M NOT EVEN TAKING THE LSAT, SUCKS FOR YOU GUYS
8
18%
 
Total votes: 45

User avatar
Platopus

Silver
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:20 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Platopus » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:57 pm

oopsu812 wrote:
I wish YS were more predictable. I like being able to somewhat confidently predict the others.


Y&S keep us honest and humble though.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:00 pm

littlewing67 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:What are you fellows doing on this fine Friday night? :D

meal prep for the week, checking my lift numbers and adding 5lbs to each whilst writing set rep ranges, and being a nerd with the lsat. hbu


get swole bro. I'm snuggling in my bed and not moving. I work as a legal assistant and I have no motivation to do anything when I get home after being tortured for a whole day :cry:

I'm in that world too but more of an administrative position so I can empathize. The biggest pro is i have flex hours so I can pull 12 hours this weekend and just leave at work 4 hours early for 3 days. LS is going to be so much fun in comparison.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:00 pm

Alexandros wrote:Oh jesus christ this fucking thing is on the other side of the city. I thought it was like a ten minute walk.

wat thing ? and your city is small if it's only 10 minutes lol

User avatar
oopsu812

Silver
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby oopsu812 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:01 pm

Platopus wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
I wish YS were more predictable. I like being able to somewhat confidently predict the others.


Y&S keep us honest and humble though.


Very true. I'd take a snuggie over honesty or humility though. :twisted:

littlewing67

Silver
Posts: 772
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:08 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby littlewing67 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:06 pm

.
Last edited by littlewing67 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:07 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:Oh jesus christ this fucking thing is on the other side of the city. I thought it was like a ten minute walk.

wat thing ? and your city is small if it's only 10 minutes lol

stupid thing I'm obligated to go to.
I *thought* it was a ten minute walk but it is in fact on the other side of the city.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:08 pm

littlewing67 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:What are you fellows doing on this fine Friday night? :D

meal prep for the week, checking my lift numbers and adding 5lbs to each whilst writing set rep ranges, and being a nerd with the lsat. hbu


get swole bro. I'm snuggling in my bed and not moving. I work as a legal assistant and I have no motivation to do anything when I get home after being tortured for a whole day :cry:

I'm in that world too but more of an administrative position so I can empathize. The biggest pro is i have flex hours so I can pull 12 hours this weekend and just leave at work 4 hours early for 3 days. LS is going to be so much fun in comparison.


Wow that's pretty sweet. You plan on studying and working at the same time?

yeah, once I level out my schedule it'll be a lot easier. I don't require too much sleep (so long as I get my weekend bender of not waking up until 11am) so it'll go alright. I've got my friend taking the MCAT around the same time hawking over me as well so that's a motivator... well that and, money.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:09 pm

Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:Oh jesus christ this fucking thing is on the other side of the city. I thought it was like a ten minute walk.

wat thing ? and your city is small if it's only 10 minutes lol

stupid thing I'm obligated to go to.
I *thought* it was a ten minute walk but it is in fact on the other side of the city.

I am ur doctor. Ure sick. U r excuse.

littlewing67

Silver
Posts: 772
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:08 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby littlewing67 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:16 pm

.
Last edited by littlewing67 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:23 pm

littlewing67 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:What are you fellows doing on this fine Friday night? :D

meal prep for the week, checking my lift numbers and adding 5lbs to each whilst writing set rep ranges, and being a nerd with the lsat. hbu


get swole bro. I'm snuggling in my bed and not moving. I work as a legal assistant and I have no motivation to do anything when I get home after being tortured for a whole day :cry:

I'm in that world too but more of an administrative position so I can empathize. The biggest pro is i have flex hours so I can pull 12 hours this weekend and just leave at work 4 hours early for 3 days. LS is going to be so much fun in comparison.


Wow that's pretty sweet. You plan on studying and working at the same time?

yeah, once I level out my schedule it'll be a lot easier. I don't require too much sleep (so long as I get my weekend bender of not waking up until 11am) so it'll go alright. I've got my friend taking the MCAT around the same time hawking over me as well so that's a motivator... well that and, money.


Totally understandable. I find it hard working and studying :( Like I can't put all my energy into the LSAT like I want too because I have deadlines and things sworling in my head from work. I may take a hiatus for a few months before sept.

so, this sounds really stupid and maybe it's me clinging onto my UG vigor but, I take preworkout at about 530 or so after work then head to the gym blaring music in my ears to recharge me. Maybe find a version of something after work to recharge you (try not to sell your soul to caffeine Satan). You don't have to get too personal I understand but are you at a firm (I'll delete this momentarily)? my workplace, I check out at 500 no more working there.

Just rest for a few weeks, we are still 6.25 months out.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:57 am

Yeah def #`1. sed help. what is my addrezz
jk mostly

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:07 am

.
Last edited by Alexandros on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby brinicolec » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:23 am

In case anyone was wondering how ASW is going: I basically just got back to the place I'm staying like 15 mins ago because I was hanging out with some of my (potentially) future classmates during which had serious convos about problems in the education system as well as argued about music.

Needless to say, I feel very comfortable here.

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:54 am

brinicolec wrote:
Needless to say, I feel very comfortable here.

Haha. School ?

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:21 am

Mikey wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
Needless to say, I feel very comfortable here.

Haha. School ?

I'm pretty sure it's ice land.
Are you leaning heavily towards it brinicolec?

User avatar
proteinshake

Gold
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby proteinshake » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:39 am

went to Duke ASD yesterday and super impressed. the building and surrounding area is also a loooot nicer than it looks on the computer.

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:54 am

proteinshake wrote: the building and surrounding area is also a loooot nicer than it looks on the computer.

word, dope! are you set on attending there now?

User avatar
proteinshake

Gold
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby proteinshake » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:57 am

Mikey wrote:
proteinshake wrote: the building and surrounding area is also a loooot nicer than it looks on the computer.

word, dope! are you set on attending there now?

once I get that H ding I'll send in my deposit lol

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:16 am

proteinshake wrote:
Mikey wrote:
proteinshake wrote: the building and surrounding area is also a loooot nicer than it looks on the computer.

word, dope! are you set on attending there now?

once I get that H ding I'll send in my deposit lol

oh I see lol. if you got H would you take that over what you have now

User avatar
proteinshake

Gold
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby proteinshake » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:36 am

Mikey wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
Mikey wrote:
proteinshake wrote: the building and surrounding area is also a loooot nicer than it looks on the computer.

word, dope! are you set on attending there now?

once I get that H ding I'll send in my deposit lol

oh I see lol. if you got H would you take that over what you have now

probably, I can't see the COA between Duke and H (after aid) being different enough to make it not an obvious choice for H.

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:47 am

word haha. either way you have a solid choice as it is, so you can't go wrong with either if you get in

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby brinicolec » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:48 am

dj9i27 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
Needless to say, I feel very comfortable here.

Haha. School ?

I'm pretty sure it's ice land.
Are you leaning heavily towards it brinicolec?


I think so. I just have to see about money.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:49 am

Mikey, can you like fax me a latte? Thx.

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:01 pm

Alexandros wrote:Mikey, can you like fax me a latte? Thx.

I can email it instead

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:03 pm

Mikey wrote:
Alexandros wrote:Mikey, can you like fax me a latte? Thx.

I can email it instead

Perf thxxxxx <3



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests