The Official September 2017 Study Group

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

Are you ready for tomorrow?!?!?!

FUCK YES
20
43%
Yeah, kind of
8
17%
Ehh, hoping for the best
7
15%
Not prepared but screw it
3
6%
HAHAHA I'M NOT EVEN TAKING THE LSAT, SUCKS FOR YOU GUYS
9
19%
 
Total votes: 47

User avatar
twiix

Silver
Posts: 858
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby twiix » Fri May 05, 2017 12:08 pm

guyindfw wrote:Take a LSAT course and do lots of practice.


/thread

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Fri May 05, 2017 4:13 pm

TWiiX wrote:
guyindfw wrote:Take a LSAT course and do lots of practice.


/thread

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Fri May 05, 2017 4:16 pm

Can you guys review my Yale 250?
Qualifications:
LSAT can't be lower than 178
GPA can't be lower than 3.95
Must go to Yale (maybe Stanford if you are top 10 in your class)

Much love, God bless

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Fri May 05, 2017 4:28 pm

dj9i27 wrote:Can you guys review my Yale 250?
Qualifications:
LSAT can't be lower than 178
GPA can't be lower than 3.95
Must go to Yale (maybe Stanford if you are top 10 in your class)

Much love, God bless


Oh, and I don't want to go into law, but I dunno what else to do.
xoxo

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Fri May 05, 2017 4:31 pm

Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:Can you guys review my Yale 250?
Qualifications:
LSAT can't be lower than 178
GPA can't be lower than 3.95
Must go to Yale (maybe Stanford if you are top 10 in your class)

Much love, God bless


Oh, and I don't want to go into law, but I dunno what else to do.
xoxo

I work as a lawyer but I no go to ls but I want ls 4 progression and prestige... GET ALL TTT GPAS OUT

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Fri May 05, 2017 4:35 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:Can you guys review my Yale 250?
Qualifications:
LSAT can't be lower than 178
GPA can't be lower than 3.95
Must go to Yale (maybe Stanford if you are top 10 in your class)

Much love, God bless


Oh, and I don't want to go into law, but I dunno what else to do.
xoxo

I work as a lawyer but I no go to ls but I want ls 4 progression and prestige... GET ALL TTT GPAS OUT

Only ELITE gpas allowed

Also do those muscle recovery things actually work or is it flame.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Fri May 05, 2017 4:40 pm

Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:Can you guys review my Yale 250?
Qualifications:
LSAT can't be lower than 178
GPA can't be lower than 3.95
Must go to Yale (maybe Stanford if you are top 10 in your class)

Much love, God bless


Oh, and I don't want to go into law, but I dunno what else to do.
xoxo

I work as a lawyer but I no go to ls but I want ls 4 progression and prestige... GET ALL TTT GPAS OUT

Only ELITE gpas allowed

Also do those muscle recovery things actually work or is it flame.

Flame. Best thing for recovery is rest and sleep, unless it is doms, power through doms.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Fri May 05, 2017 4:47 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:Can you guys review my Yale 250?
Qualifications:
LSAT can't be lower than 178
GPA can't be lower than 3.95
Must go to Yale (maybe Stanford if you are top 10 in your class)

Much love, God bless


Oh, and I don't want to go into law, but I dunno what else to do.
xoxo

I work as a lawyer but I no go to ls but I want ls 4 progression and prestige... GET ALL TTT GPAS OUT

Only ELITE gpas allowed

Also do those muscle recovery things actually work or is it flame.

Flame. Best thing for recovery is rest and sleep, unless it is doms, power through doms.

What I suspected.
it's probably doms #penguinwalk4days

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Fri May 05, 2017 4:48 pm

Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:Can you guys review my Yale 250?
Qualifications:
LSAT can't be lower than 178
GPA can't be lower than 3.95
Must go to Yale (maybe Stanford if you are top 10 in your class)

Much love, God bless


Oh, and I don't want to go into law, but I dunno what else to do.
xoxo

I work as a lawyer but I no go to ls but I want ls 4 progression and prestige... GET ALL TTT GPAS OUT

Only ELITE gpas allowed

Also do those muscle recovery things actually work or is it flame.

Flame. Best thing for recovery is rest and sleep, unless it is doms, power through doms.

What I suspected.
it's probably doms #penguinwalk4days

do 5, 30 second sprints but really go all out. It hurts at first but then won't anymore

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Fri May 05, 2017 4:50 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:Can you guys review my Yale 250?
Qualifications:
LSAT can't be lower than 178
GPA can't be lower than 3.95
Must go to Yale (maybe Stanford if you are top 10 in your class)

Much love, God bless


Oh, and I don't want to go into law, but I dunno what else to do.
xoxo

I work as a lawyer but I no go to ls but I want ls 4 progression and prestige... GET ALL TTT GPAS OUT

Only ELITE gpas allowed

Also do those muscle recovery things actually work or is it flame.

Flame. Best thing for recovery is rest and sleep, unless it is doms, power through doms.

What I suspected.
it's probably doms #penguinwalk4days

do 5, 30 second sprints but really go all out. It hurts at first but then won't anymore

hmmm thanks I will try that.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Fri May 05, 2017 4:51 pm

Alexandros wrote:hmmm thanks I will try that.

np.
I still need a 3.97GPA to review my Y250...

User avatar
oopsu812

Silver
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby oopsu812 » Fri May 05, 2017 4:52 pm

Triggered!

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Fri May 05, 2017 4:54 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:hmmm thanks I will try that.

np.
I still need a 3.97GPA to review my Y250...

my gpa is 1.97 does that work

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Fri May 05, 2017 4:55 pm

Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:hmmm thanks I will try that.

np.
I still need a 3.97GPA to review my Y250...

my gpa is 1.97 does that work

Wat u lsar?

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Fri May 05, 2017 4:57 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:hmmm thanks I will try that.

np.
I still need a 3.97GPA to review my Y250...

my gpa is 1.97 does that work

Wat u lsar?

lsar is 4

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Fri May 05, 2017 5:01 pm

Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:hmmm thanks I will try that.

np.
I still need a 3.97GPA to review my Y250...

my gpa is 1.97 does that work

Wat u lsar?

lsar is 4

dam r u a tutor? maybe your GPA can be overlooked

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Fri May 05, 2017 5:11 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:hmmm thanks I will try that.

np.
I still need a 3.97GPA to review my Y250...

my gpa is 1.97 does that work

Wat u lsar?

lsar is 4

dam r u a tutor? maybe your GPA can be overlooked

some1 explain traffic signs pls

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Fri May 05, 2017 5:14 pm

Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:hmmm thanks I will try that.

np.
I still need a 3.97GPA to review my Y250...

my gpa is 1.97 does that work

Wat u lsar?

lsar is 4

dam r u a tutor? maybe your GPA can be overlooked

some1 explain traffic signs pls

100% honest... I only remember Ellen Gray and Viruses but no specific questions from that test, which is why I'm calling it Fresh.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Fri May 05, 2017 5:30 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:np.
I still need a 3.97GPA to review my Y250...

my gpa is 1.97 does that work

Wat u lsar?

lsar is 4

dam r u a tutor? maybe your GPA can be overlooked

some1 explain traffic signs pls

100% honest... I only remember Ellen Gray and Viruses but no specific questions from that test, which is why I'm calling it Fresh.

yeah I think most of that test got seared from my mind when I walked out the door.

I found an old LG print out the other day when I was cleaning and tried to do it for the lulz and OH BOY I'm so sorry, folks.

User avatar
donny

New
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby donny » Fri May 05, 2017 5:58 pm

Hey can anyone link me to a solid 4 moth study plan? Im writing in September and have all of the resources, I just don't know how I should plan my study schedule.

Cheers!

User avatar
calmike

Bronze
Posts: 317
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:40 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby calmike » Fri May 05, 2017 6:40 pm

I took PT 65 5-section yesterday.

LG: 0
LR1: -4
RC: -6
LR2: -2

Score: 171

For RC, the blackmail passage was really tough and the passage about the weeds was really tough too. I really need to practice RC.

I am really happy with LG since I have been consistently scoring -0 on it.

LR is improving and I am really happy with my score. If I score a 170 on test day then I am golden.

How do you recommend improving?

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Fri May 05, 2017 7:56 pm

Bought a perfectly functional blender for $39.99. 8)

User avatar
oopsu812

Silver
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby oopsu812 » Fri May 05, 2017 10:47 pm

Eating at 1200 is the worst. This is my motivation to go to the gym, and it will work.

User avatar
34iplaw

Gold
Posts: 3379
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 2:55 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby 34iplaw » Sat May 06, 2017 12:02 am

Sorry for leaving you two relatively unattended Alex & DJ.

4 Month study plan - LSAT Trainer has one on the companion site. Others may too.

Calmike - obviously, RC is your weak point. Is there any common theme to your LR questions you miss? Are they in a certain range of questions and you are running out of time? Are they a specific type of question? Do they tend to contain quantifiers? Do they tend to contain formal logic? Do they tend to be those really abstract gag-worthy ones? Do they tend to be "math" problems - i.e. conclusions that can be drawn about changing proportions and populations/subpopulations? etc.

Look for common themes in your LR. And find a better RC method.

User avatar
Rupert Pupkin

Gold
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:21 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Rupert Pupkin » Sat May 06, 2017 12:47 am

Alexandros wrote:Bought a perfectly functional blender for $39.99. 8)


Nice- I didn't know but apparently Nutribullets are only ~$50. My friend told me that the other day, and i always thought they were $100+.



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 10 guests