The Official September 2017 Study Group

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

Are you ready for tomorrow?!?!?!

FUCK YES
20
43%
Yeah, kind of
8
17%
Ehh, hoping for the best
7
15%
Not prepared but screw it
3
6%
HAHAHA I'M NOT EVEN TAKING THE LSAT, SUCKS FOR YOU GUYS
9
19%
 
Total votes: 47

User avatar
oopsu812

Silver
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby oopsu812 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:44 am

Alexandros wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:Soz m8. Thought you were planing on becoming a vegetarian and dj was asking whether you had done it yet or not. Was encouraging you to do it. :lol:

:lol:
Hmu with ur tofu recipes fam. <3 plz i haven't had a gram of protein in months.


I actually don't really eat tofu unless I'm eating out! I'm a big fan of seitan. It's basically pure protein. It makes great steaks and sausages.

Oh fuck yes seitan is the best. Used to have so much of that back in the golden days of my youth when I cooked / had ingredients. Oh man. Yes.

It's so freaking incredible. The variation in texture and flavour that's possible with seitan is perfect for me. I make it myself so I know exactly what's in it and all that jazz. :twisted:

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:52 am

oopsu812 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:Soz m8. Thought you were planing on becoming a vegetarian and dj was asking whether you had done it yet or not. Was encouraging you to do it. :lol:

:lol:
Hmu with ur tofu recipes fam. <3 plz i haven't had a gram of protein in months.


I actually don't really eat tofu unless I'm eating out! I'm a big fan of seitan. It's basically pure protein. It makes great steaks and sausages.

Oh fuck yes seitan is the best. Used to have so much of that back in the golden days of my youth when I cooked / had ingredients. Oh man. Yes.

It's so freaking incredible. The variation in texture and flavour that's possible with seitan is perfect for me. I make it myself so I know exactly what's in it and all that jazz. :twisted:

It is indeed. Ah man. I'm gonna have to do more seitan cooking this summer.

User avatar
oopsu812

Silver
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby oopsu812 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:05 am

Alexandros wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:Soz m8. Thought you were planing on becoming a vegetarian and dj was asking whether you had done it yet or not. Was encouraging you to do it. :lol:

:lol:
Hmu with ur tofu recipes fam. <3 plz i haven't had a gram of protein in months.


I actually don't really eat tofu unless I'm eating out! I'm a big fan of seitan. It's basically pure protein. It makes great steaks and sausages.

Oh fuck yes seitan is the best. Used to have so much of that back in the golden days of my youth when I cooked / had ingredients. Oh man. Yes.

It's so freaking incredible. The variation in texture and flavour that's possible with seitan is perfect for me. I make it myself so I know exactly what's in it and all that jazz. :twisted:

It is indeed. Ah man. I'm gonna have to do more seitan cooking this summer.

I don't know anyone else who knows about seitan. :P Plz go to the same LS as me fren

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:24 am

oopsu812 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:Soz m8. Thought you were planing on becoming a vegetarian and dj was asking whether you had done it yet or not. Was encouraging you to do it. :lol:

:lol:
Hmu with ur tofu recipes fam. <3 plz i haven't had a gram of protein in months.


I actually don't really eat tofu unless I'm eating out! I'm a big fan of seitan. It's basically pure protein. It makes great steaks and sausages.

Oh fuck yes seitan is the best. Used to have so much of that back in the golden days of my youth when I cooked / had ingredients. Oh man. Yes.

It's so freaking incredible. The variation in texture and flavour that's possible with seitan is perfect for me. I make it myself so I know exactly what's in it and all that jazz. :twisted:

It is indeed. Ah man. I'm gonna have to do more seitan cooking this summer.

I don't know anyone else who knows about seitan. :P Plz go to the same LS as me fren

SEITAN COOKING PARTIES EVERY WEEK @ YEHL / COOLEY / WHEREVER

User avatar
34iplaw

Gold
Posts: 3379
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 2:55 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby 34iplaw » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:27 am

Alexandros wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
I actually don't really eat tofu unless I'm eating out! I'm a big fan of seitan. It's basically pure protein. It makes great steaks and sausages.

Oh fuck yes seitan is the best. Used to have so much of that back in the golden days of my youth when I cooked / had ingredients. Oh man. Yes.


This thread right now...

Image

Image

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:42 pm

34iplaw wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
I actually don't really eat tofu unless I'm eating out! I'm a big fan of seitan. It's basically pure protein. It makes great steaks and sausages.

Oh fuck yes seitan is the best. Used to have so much of that back in the golden days of my youth when I cooked / had ingredients. Oh man. Yes.


This thread right now...

Image

Image

[+] Spoiler
Image

Me after Yehl denial

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:23 pm

OMG, TENACIOUS D!!!

You are the MAN, 34!<3

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:30 pm

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/brewst

Troll? If not I'd cash out happily.

User avatar
34iplaw

Gold
Posts: 3379
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 2:55 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby 34iplaw » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:46 pm

dj9i27 wrote:http://lawschoolnumbers.com/brewst

Troll? If not I'd cash out happily.




Fairy tales can come true
It can happen to you if you're young at heart

Young at heart --> fairy tales can come true for you

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:50 pm

dj9i27 wrote:http://lawschoolnumbers.com/brewst

Troll? If not I'd cash out happily.

Seems highly suspicious.
I believe in you though.

User avatar
PrezRand

Gold
Posts: 1608
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby PrezRand » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:51 pm

Hi friends I know u missed ur favorite frat star.

User avatar
34iplaw

Gold
Posts: 3379
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 2:55 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby 34iplaw » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:52 pm

Thank you CLS for calling your WL "FIRST RESERVE" and making us feel important and beautiful.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:52 pm

Yehl needs to get their decisions out. The second-hand waiting anxiety is too much.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:53 pm

34iplaw wrote:Thank you CLS for calling your WL "FIRST RESERVE" and making us feel important and beautiful.

Do they have a tiered WL?

User avatar
34iplaw

Gold
Posts: 3379
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 2:55 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby 34iplaw » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:57 pm

Alexandros wrote:
34iplaw wrote:Thank you CLS for calling your WL "FIRST RESERVE" and making us feel important and beautiful.

Do they have a tiered WL?


I don't believe so. Unless there is a separate WL, it specifically states reserved students are at no point ranked.

Going to call and see about sitting in on a class and whether there is a good way to coordinate a visit with the business school.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:02 pm

34iplaw wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
34iplaw wrote:Thank you CLS for calling your WL "FIRST RESERVE" and making us feel important and beautiful.

Do they have a tiered WL?


I don't believe so. Unless there is a separate WL, it specifically states reserved students are at no point ranked.

Going to call and see about sitting in on a class and whether there is a good way to coordinate a visit with the business school.

Where you leaning towards at this point? We both get that super money from the Digital LSAT in a month so it'll pay of LS in itself.

Also, S looks really cool but another thing I won't have to worry about. Who knows, stranger things have happened.

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:24 pm

highly recommend you all watch Snowden

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:29 pm

Mikey wrote:highly recommend you all watch Snowden

The one with JGL? I liked it, Citizen 4 was pretty cool too.

User avatar
34iplaw

Gold
Posts: 3379
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 2:55 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby 34iplaw » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:34 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
34iplaw wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
34iplaw wrote:Thank you CLS for calling your WL "FIRST RESERVE" and making us feel important and beautiful.

Do they have a tiered WL?


I don't believe so. Unless there is a separate WL, it specifically states reserved students are at no point ranked.

Going to call and see about sitting in on a class and whether there is a good way to coordinate a visit with the business school.

Where you leaning towards at this point? We both get that super money from the Digital LSAT in a month so it'll pay of LS in itself.

Also, S looks really cool but another thing I won't have to worry about. Who knows, stranger things have happened.


I'm riding the wait forever for initial decisions and waitlist camp. I technically declined my best offer of the cycle so far, because they wouldn't shift the deposit date.

I applied late in the cycle with the understanding I may need to reapply. If I need to, I'm going to expressly target UPenn and CLS for the three-year JD/MBA. We shall see what happens.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:51 pm

34iplaw wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
34iplaw wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
34iplaw wrote:Thank you CLS for calling your WL "FIRST RESERVE" and making us feel important and beautiful.

Do they have a tiered WL?


I don't believe so. Unless there is a separate WL, it specifically states reserved students are at no point ranked.

Going to call and see about sitting in on a class and whether there is a good way to coordinate a visit with the business school.

Where you leaning towards at this point? We both get that super money from the Digital LSAT in a month so it'll pay of LS in itself.

Also, S looks really cool but another thing I won't have to worry about. Who knows, stranger things have happened.


I'm riding the wait forever for initial decisions and waitlist camp. I technically declined my best offer of the cycle so far, because they wouldn't shift the deposit date.

I applied late in the cycle with the understanding I may need to reapply. If I need to, I'm going to expressly target UPenn and CLS for the three-year JD/MBA. We shall see what happens.

postponing isn't the worst thing in the world, plus you have a safety degree if you need it. Bringing up an old question, Penn... y u so stingy

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:02 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
Mikey wrote:highly recommend you all watch Snowden

The one with JGL? I liked it, Citizen 4 was pretty cool too.

YASSSSS. wasn't Snowden fucking brilliant!?!??!

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:09 pm

Mikey wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Mikey wrote:highly recommend you all watch Snowden

The one with JGL? I liked it, Citizen 4 was pretty cool too.

YASSSSS. wasn't Snowden fucking brilliant!?!??!

It was dope, I felt like it was a little too long tho.

Aliens Covenant...

User avatar
PrezRand

Gold
Posts: 1608
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby PrezRand » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:21 pm

Damn no1 said hi. I'm forgotten

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:22 pm

PrezRand wrote:Damn no1 said hi. I'm forgotten


PrezRand wrote:Hi friends I know u missed ur favorite frat star.


sup buddy!

User avatar
34iplaw

Gold
Posts: 3379
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 2:55 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby 34iplaw » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:23 pm

PrezRand wrote:Damn no1 said hi. I'm forgotten


Hai!



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests