Page 9 of 349

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:05 pm
by dj9i27
[

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:07 pm
by proteinshake
gonna try and get through the Trainer in about a month. gonna take a PT after the intro chapters to see how much I've forgotten since my last take.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:11 pm
by Mikey
proteinshake wrote:gonna try and get through the Trainer in about a month. gonna take a PT after the intro chapters to see how much I've forgotten since my last take.

wait wot

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:11 pm
by dj9i27
[

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:12 pm
by Alexandros
.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:14 pm
by 34iplaw
Alexandros wrote:I will have a vendetta against traffic signs for the rest of my life.

also I dunno about y'all but that's 100% what I thought the first time I saw Legally Blonde


I think that I had just gotten a 177 on the test I graded before it, so I didn't feel the euphoria of the high score. I just felt the pain of being one question off of a 180.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:14 pm
by proteinshake
dj9i27 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
proteinshake wrote:gonna try and get through the Trainer in about a month. gonna take a PT after the intro chapters to see how much I've forgotten since my last take.

wait wot

Let it happen nerd, we are still on topic since everyone but Tort is retaking

yeah dude I didn't even hit my PT range last time

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:16 pm
by dj9i27
[.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:21 pm
by Mikey
dj9i27 wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
proteinshake wrote:gonna try and get through the Trainer in about a month. gonna take a PT after the intro chapters to see how much I've forgotten since my last take.

wait wot

Let it happen nerd, we are still on topic since everyone but Tort is retaking

yeah dude I didn't even hit my PT range last time

I was wayyyyyyy tf off my PT range last year. I was in the mid-170 (175.6 or something) then just threw up several times at the bathroom in my TC. Probably should have just left and taken an Absence but, eh.

I was way off my PT average as well in sept. But my reason was because I'm stupid, yours is valid

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:24 pm
by dj9i27
[.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:25 pm
by Mikey
I hope not lol. I think no matter what happens, September is my last take and I'll be applying wherever I can get in with the score I get.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:29 pm
by dj9i27
.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:34 pm
by Mikey
dj9i27 wrote:
Mikey wrote:I hope not lol. I think no matter what happens, September is my last take and I'll be applying wherever I can get in with the score I get.

I mean, we've both been at this a long time. The only thing I'm going to change is probably do PT1-40 5 times each to get an indestructible feeling of confidence then months 4 and down do PTs and timed drilling.

word
im gonna drill every RC from 1-39. I could drill some of 1-20 LR as well since I haven't done them. Will also for sure get in some weird LGs

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:38 pm
by dj9i27
[

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:47 pm
by Mikey
dj9i27 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Mikey wrote:I hope not lol. I think no matter what happens, September is my last take and I'll be applying wherever I can get in with the score I get.

I mean, we've both been at this a long time. The only thing I'm going to change is probably do PT1-40 5 times each to get an indestructible feeling of confidence then months 4 and down do PTs and timed drilling.

word
im gonna drill every RC from 1-39. I could drill some of 1-20 LR as well since I haven't done them. Will also for sure get in some weird LGs

Going to devise up another binder for Weird games and that way I won't be shakey if I see on in September (same should go with hard RC, but that'll be a July project). I haven't really touched the red book of 42-52 or whatever it is so they're kind of fresh.

I've done 40-49 already, might look at their LGs though, can never go wrong with redoing games

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:52 pm
by Alexandros
Mikey wrote:Will update OP with info when we get more.

Test Dates (all at 8:30 a.m):
Saturday, September 16, 2017
Sunday, September 17, 2017 (Asia/Australia/New Zealand)
Monday, September 18, 2017 (Saturday Sabbath Observers)

Yo, SweetTort, where you at buddy?

* In loving TLS memory of Sweet "Rubber Band" Tort *

* "Rubber Band Ball"
:wink:

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:55 pm
by Mikey
Alexandros wrote:* "Rubber Band Ball"
:wink:

done

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:57 pm
by Alexandros
Mikey wrote:
Alexandros wrote:* "Rubber Band Ball"
:wink:

done

Ur a good OP <3

Image

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:05 pm
by Pozzo
Checking in.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:10 pm
by dj9i27
.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:10 pm
by Alexandros
dj9i27 wrote:
Pozzo wrote:Checking in.

U got a 144 in December rite?

He's gonna need to retake if he wants 2 get into Hahvahd.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:12 pm
by Pozzo
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Pozzo wrote:Checking in.

U got a 144 in December rite?

He's gonna need to retake if he wants 2 get into Hahvahd.

U and me both, mate.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:14 pm
by Alexandros
Pozzo wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Pozzo wrote:Checking in.

U got a 144 in December rite?

He's gonna need to retake if he wants 2 get into Hahvahd.

U and me both, mate.

200 OR BUST.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:27 pm
by Pozzo
Alexandros wrote:
Pozzo wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Pozzo wrote:Checking in.

U got a 144 in December rite?

He's gonna need to retake if he wants 2 get into Hahvahd.

U and me both, mate.

200 OR BUST.

Never settle, man.


Real Talk: I put all things LSAT behind me, but this thread inspired me to go watch the Dec LG videos on 7sage. I said it right after the test and I'll say it again, that buildings game is elegant af. I can't wait for you non-Dec guys and gals to get to PT80.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:30 pm
by Alexandros
Pozzo wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
Pozzo wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Pozzo wrote:Checking in.

U got a 144 in December rite?

He's gonna need to retake if he wants 2 get into Hahvahd.

U and me both, mate.

200 OR BUST.

Never settle, man.


Real Talk: I put all things LSAT behind me, but this thread inspired me to go watch the Dec LG videos on 7sage. I said it right after the test and I'll say it again, that buildings game is elegant af. I can't wait for you non-Dec guys and gals to get to PT80.

I want to try it, but I haven't done a logic game in six months. I'd fail miserably and it would be humiliating.

What are your top LS contenders, Pozzo?