The Official September 2017 Study Group

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

Are you ready for tomorrow?!?!?!

FUCK YES
43%
Yeah, kind of
17%
Ehh, hoping for the best
15%
Not prepared but screw it
6%
HAHAHA I'M NOT EVEN TAKING THE LSAT, SUCKS FOR YOU GUYS
19%

Total votes: 47

Alexandros

Platinum

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:42 pm

proteinshake wrote:I got mocha flavored when and it's pretty bad. got a small size since I was waiting for my 8 Lb bag of MyProtein to get here. never buying anything except chocolate and unflavored again!

I found a protein powder I really liked last time so I went and bought it again. Same exact brand flavor and everything, and suddenly doesn't mix at all, what the fuck.

PrezRand

Gold

Postby PrezRand » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:42 pm

TLS isn't the same anymore. I don't have a desire to post as much

PS: Just came back in time for the 2016 Employment statistics.

Alexandros

Platinum

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:43 pm

I have the shittiest attention span on the planet. Like this is really bad I can't do things for extended periods of time and it's fucking with my productivity. I don't have ADD or anything, so I dunno, I just suck.

dj9i27

Gold

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:47 pm

proteinshake wrote:I got mocha flavored when and it's pretty bad. got a small size since I was waiting for my 8 Lb bag of MyProtein to get here. never buying anything except chocolate and unflavored again!

I've always gotten optimum because change scares me.

Finally got used to this total BB gym. little intimidating when guys who look like Kai Greene and Big Ramy are walking around but they are really cool and have tips when you lift with them. still I feel small

dj9i27

Gold

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:48 pm

Alexandros wrote:I have the shittiest attention span on the planet. Like this is really bad I can't do things for extended periods of time and it's fucking with my productivity. I don't have ADD or anything, so I dunno, I just suck.

Finals brah

proteinshake

Gold

Postby proteinshake » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:51 pm

dj9i27 wrote:

Finally got used to this total BB gym. little intimidating when guys who look like Kai Greene and Big Ramy are walking around but they are really cool and have tips when you lift with them. still I feel small

I've been using optimum for years, but it's just overpriced. I got 8 lbs of this Whey Isolate (and thats 100% Isolate, unlike ON) and it was $60. ON is 5 lbs for $60 and it's a mix of isolate and concentrate.

Alexandros

Platinum

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:53 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:I have the shittiest attention span on the planet. Like this is really bad I can't do things for extended periods of time and it's fucking with my productivity. I don't have ADD or anything, so I dunno, I just suck.

Finals brah

[+] Spoiler

That was gonna be the first half of my reply and I was gonna say something else here but I forgot what. Have a gud day.

ETA: and I'm gonna put a screenshot of that QC17 guy as my screensaver.

dj9i27

Gold

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:57 pm

proteinshake wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:

I've been using optimum for years, but it's just overpriced. I got 8 lbs of this Whey Isolate (and thats 100% Isolate, unlike ON) and it was $60. ON is 5 lbs for $60 and it's a mix of isolate and concentrate.

hmmm, since I really only use protein powder to not go insane from drinking water I'll look into them

dj9i27

Gold

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:58 pm

Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:

Finals brah

[+] Spoiler

That was gonna be the first half of my reply and I was gonna say something else here but I forgot what. Have a gud day.

I am going to start whipping myself saying "I am not worthy" because none of that will happen to me feelsbad.jpg

oopsu812

Silver

Postby oopsu812 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:58 pm

I get pea protein. Blends nicely into a smoothie and tastes like nothing.

proteinshake

Gold

Postby proteinshake » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:58 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:

hmmm, since I really only use protein powder to not go insane from drinking water I'll look into them

doooo itttt. just make sure you use one of the discount codes. they're number one on LabDoor so I was pretty confident with my purchase.

Alexandros

Platinum

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:05 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:

Finals brah

[+] Spoiler

I am going to start whipping myself saying "I am not worthy" because none of that will happen to me feelsbad.jpg

Noooo dj you will get great outcomes and be fine.

none of that will happen to me either sux bein a pleb.

dj9i27

Gold

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:09 pm

Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:

Finals brah

[+] Spoiler

I'm going to become fluent in 4 languages to have S Tier softs.

I think you'll be debating between Hammy and Ruby

oopsu812

Silver

Postby oopsu812 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:12 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:

Finals brah

[+] Spoiler

I mean, just learn German first, then you can learn Dutch, Afrikaans and Swedish/Norwegian very fast.

Alexandros

Platinum

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:24 pm

oopsu812 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:

Finals brah

[+] Spoiler

I mean, just learn German first, then you can learn Dutch, Afrikaans and Swedish/Norwegian very fast.

I'm thinking I might try taking Spanish classes over the summer and maybe try to figure out how to say "bonjour."

Alexandros

Platinum

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:27 pm

Ugh studying and not on TLS.
I need to somehow set up an alert that'll buzz at me whenever there's Yehl movement.

oopsu812

Silver

Postby oopsu812 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:30 pm

Alexandros wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:

I'm thinking I might try taking Spanish classes over the summer and maybe try to figure out how to say "bonjour."

I guess Spanish would be a good idea if I'm coming to the US. I can't roll my r's though, so I've been avoiding it in favour of other languages, lol. French is nice though. A good language to start with. Rich in media which is helpful. I'd recommend it.

Alexandros

Platinum

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:09 pm

Last edited by Alexandros on Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

galeatus

Silver

Postby galeatus » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:16 pm

Alexandros wrote:Get to go through applications and reject people for a thing tomorrow. Hahahahaha this is gonna be cathartic.

:shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted:

proteinshake

Gold

Postby proteinshake » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:47 am

twiix

Silver

Postby twiix » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:46 pm

proteinshake wrote:mmmm

[+] Spoiler

needs moar carbs

proteinshake

Gold

Postby proteinshake » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:50 pm

TWiiX wrote:
proteinshake wrote:mmmm

[+] Spoiler

needs moar carbs

I had a cup of rice (I don't normally have rice for breakfast but it was like noon anyway lol)

Rupert Pupkin

Gold

Postby Rupert Pupkin » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:45 pm

We all go through this. Sometimes im ultra-productive and sometimes I just cant focus to write my name on the paper... Ive contemplated "ADD" before too but def not it haha. Its annoying. I started taking an everyday nootropic supplement called MindLab Pro which is supposed to naturally increase brain function over time ... hoping it works even a bit. Body and brain getting extra LEAN this yr !!!

Rupert Pupkin

Gold

Postby Rupert Pupkin » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:54 pm

proteinshake wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:

doooo itttt. just make sure you use one of the discount codes. they're number one on LabDoor so I was pretty confident with my purchase.

Isn't Myprotein a European company? I just see a lot of europe athletes sponsored by them... but maybe not. Thats a good deal. might have to check them out next protein re-up. Right now im taking ON Platinum Hydro Whey.

dj9i27

Gold

Postby dj9i27 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:58 pm

jagerbom79 wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:

Isn't Myprotein a European company? I just see a lot of europe athletes sponsored by them... but maybe not. Thats a good deal. might have to check them out next protein re-up. Right now im taking ON Platinum Hydro Whey.

Hydro Whey is overpriced imo, the only thing I'd pay a premium for is preworkout because I can feel a difference from brand to brand. Still no clue about my protein, I'll give them a shot when I have to reup

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?