The Official September 2017 Study Group

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

Are you ready for tomorrow?!?!?!

FUCK YES
20
43%
Yeah, kind of
8
17%
Ehh, hoping for the best
7
15%
Not prepared but screw it
3
6%
HAHAHA I'M NOT EVEN TAKING THE LSAT, SUCKS FOR YOU GUYS
9
19%
 
Total votes: 47

User avatar
proteinshake

Gold
Posts: 4643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby proteinshake » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:17 pm


dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:20 pm

proteinshake wrote:Alex Jones is the GOAT https://twitter.com/pftcommenter/status ... 2518414337



I love alex jones

User avatar
oopsu812

Silver
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby oopsu812 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:23 pm

proteinshake wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:Hey kids, where's the best resource for sorting things by question type?

like this? -- http://lsatblog.blogspot.com/2009/06/ls ... sheet.html


Thank you so much. :D

User avatar
proteinshake

Gold
Posts: 4643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby proteinshake » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:24 pm

holy crap Duke KILLED the class of 2016 employment game, 15.6% fed clerk! viewtopic.php?f=1&t=276222
Last edited by proteinshake on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:24 pm

proteinshake wrote:holy crap Duke KILLED the class of 2016 employment game, 15% fed clerk! viewtopic.php?f=1&t=276222

SHEEEEIIIT.

User avatar
proteinshake

Gold
Posts: 4643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby proteinshake » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:28 pm

Alexandros wrote:
proteinshake wrote:holy crap Duke KILLED the class of 2016 employment game, 15% fed clerk! viewtopic.php?f=1&t=276222

SHEEEEIIIT.

15.6% to be exact just looked at the data

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:33 pm

proteinshake wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
proteinshake wrote:holy crap Duke KILLED the class of 2016 employment game, 15% fed clerk! viewtopic.php?f=1&t=276222

SHEEEEIIIT.

15.6% to be exact just looked at the data

I don't now how to feel about any schools anymore.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:09 pm

.
Last edited by Alexandros on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:18 pm

Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
proteinshake wrote:holy crap Duke KILLED the class of 2016 employment game, 15% fed clerk! viewtopic.php?f=1&t=276222

SHEEEEIIIT.

15.6% to be exact just looked at the data

I don't now how to feel about any schools anymore.

Will be interesting to see what CLS's are like / if any improvement there.

CLS does amazing in BL?

Also I'd choose duke 100% over nyu in that thread, how is he only at 45g in debt post grad?

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:21 pm

.
Last edited by Alexandros on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
proteinshake

Gold
Posts: 4643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby proteinshake » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:34 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
proteinshake wrote:holy crap Duke KILLED the class of 2016 employment game, 15% fed clerk! viewtopic.php?f=1&t=276222

SHEEEEIIIT.

15.6% to be exact just looked at the data

I don't now how to feel about any schools anymore.

Will be interesting to see what CLS's are like / if any improvement there.

CLS does amazing in BL?

Also I'd choose duke 100% over nyu in that thread, how is he only at 45g in debt post grad?

the debt is after OP drains their savings, but yeah I'd go Duke.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:12 pm

.
Last edited by Alexandros on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
34iplaw

Gold
Posts: 3379
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 2:55 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby 34iplaw » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:19 pm

FFS, y'all been busy.

Just did a practice/cold GRE - the untimed ETS one. Still ran a timer in the background and finished every section 5-10 minutes early.

39/40 Math (misinterpreted my correct math - woops)
34/40 Verbal (I presently suck at vocab which I kind of knew would happen; -4 on straight vocab, 1 careless mistake and missed 1 weird RC one)

Catching up on the rest of this thread RN.

Image

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:20 pm

34iplaw wrote:

HE'S BACK!

User avatar
34iplaw

Gold
Posts: 3379
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 2:55 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby 34iplaw » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:22 pm

littlewing67 wrote:YO anyone doing the May lsat experiment tablet thing get a response via email yet?


Super late here, but I did. Make sure you send them the follow-up e-mail. It took them a few days to get back to me.

User avatar
34iplaw

Gold
Posts: 3379
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 2:55 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby 34iplaw » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:44 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
galeatus wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:where is 34

coding.

building a mean-looking meme machine

I can't wait to see the results. HDGIFMEMES so I don't go crazy during the wait.


I'm glad that my absence was noticed.

Alexandros wrote:
34iplaw wrote:

HE'S BACK!


<3

Sorry for the like triple post.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:49 pm

34iplaw wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
galeatus wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:where is 34

coding.

building a mean-looking meme machine

I can't wait to see the results. HDGIFMEMES so I don't go crazy during the wait.


I'm glad that my absence was noticed.

Alexandros wrote:
34iplaw wrote:

HE'S BACK!


<3

Sorry for the like triple post.

<3333

User avatar
oopsu812

Silver
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby oopsu812 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:59 pm

This is a very wholesome thread.

User avatar
proteinshake

Gold
Posts: 4643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby proteinshake » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:02 am

I feel like we have really made this thread super-efficient for the September takers (ourselves included) -- we have all the answers!

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:06 am

proteinshake wrote:I feel like we have really made this thread super-efficient for the September takers (ourselves included) -- we have all the answers!

So convenient that we're all retaking! :)

User avatar
chargers21

Gold
Posts: 3761
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby chargers21 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:28 am

Alexandros wrote:
proteinshake wrote:I feel like we have really made this thread super-efficient for the September takers (ourselves included) -- we have all the answers!

So convenient that we're all retaking! :)

I'm trying to set a retake record (if I sat out 2 cycles to get my 4th take I would have the opportunity to take 6 times before law school. lulz. And I'm slightly considering it because I scored significantly under my PT avg)

User avatar
chargers21

Gold
Posts: 3761
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby chargers21 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:33 am

.
Last edited by chargers21 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:40 am

chargers21 wrote:.

The only thing that seems a bit odd here is WUSTL, Vandy, and UT. I hope you can get the money to work out. You've certainly got some great acceptances.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:41 am

Felt like complete hell today. Hopefully just still sick, or completely stoned from too much melatonin and not enough sleep....

User avatar
chargers21

Gold
Posts: 3761
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby chargers21 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:47 am

.
Last edited by chargers21 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests